Want to become the part of School of Fashion Technology? Then it is the best choice for you. For such purpose, you should instantly apply for the SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019 form this article. The organization conducts the School of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Test to offer admissions to the interested aspirants in the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and also provides the diploma and PG diploma design programmes to the candidates. However, the admission process is not so simple as you people think. For that, the contenders should qualify the SOFT CET 2018-2019. The officials of the organization are going to release the notification for the exam in November 2018.
You Can Also Check: ★ SOFT CET Admit Card
- 1 SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019
- 1.1 Information About SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019
- 1.2 Courses Offered By SOFT
- 1.3 SOFT Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SOFT Application Fee
- 1.5 Exam Centers For SOFT CET
- 1.6 Details On The SOFT Application Form
- 1.7 Pre-Requisites For Filling SOFT Application Form
- 1.8 Process To Apply For SOFT Application Form
SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019
Contestants who have much interest in the field of fashion must apply for the SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019. This exam is a national level exam so any individual can participate. Candidates who are facing problems in the application process can set the natural way for it. Also, at the end of the page, we have attached the link for the candidates to know more information and redirects to the home page of the organization. Aspirants can have the application process as well as the eligibility criteria and also the application fee for the School of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Test.
Information About SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019
|Name Of The Organization||School of Fashion Technology|
|Name Of The Examination||School of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Test|
|Mode Of The Exam||Online & Offline|
|Level Of The Examination||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Availability Of Notification||November 2018|
|Sub Categories||Design Entrance Exams|
However, candidates need to appear for the test, but they should have the minimum knowledge about the School of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Test. So, we made all the initial information for you in the tabular format so that you can have the bright idea over the SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019. The table motivates you with the information like the Name of the Organisation, Name of the Examination. You can note down the level and mode of the examination together with the availability of the Notification. To make your way easier, we have also included the official site address of the organization so that for any in-depth details you can go ahead. You can also get any info from our Freshers Now site.
You Can Also Check: ★ SOFT CET Result
Courses Offered By SOFT
The School of Fashion Technology offers the below courses for the excited candidates who want the admission in the field of Fashion Technology. Check the courses and move further.
- B.Des Fashion Design
- Diploma Program in Fashion Design
- B.Des Textile Design
- B.Des Fashion Communication
- Fashion Brand Design & Technology
- PG Program in Fashion Buying & Merchandising
SOFT Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the SOFT CET Notification, every individual should check the SOFT Eligibility Criteria for sure. To enter for the test, only the candidate should hold the below criteria.
- Citizenship – Contender can belong to any country or region. Moreover, the NRI’s and Foreigners also invited for the admissions.
- Age Limit – Admissions to SOFT is not age limited. There is no absolute age limit set by the university, to which a candidate can give an examination.
- Academic Qualification – Candidates need to pass 10+2 in any stream for the admission in undergraduate courses. Graduate in any stream, i.e., 10+2+3 or equivalent for admission to postgraduate courses is eligible for the entrance test. The eligibility criterion for the SOFT CET 2018-2019 is as set up by the School of Fashion Technology.
You Can Also Check: ★ SOFT CET Syllabus
SOFT Application Fee
The application fee for the SOFT CET can be made available through online & offline mode by the authorities. Candidates can pay the SOFT Application Fee for the SOFT CET, only after proper submission of the application process. Moreover, candidates belonging to the General or OBC, SC or ST should pay INR 3000 for the test. The fee through online mode can be paid using the Internet banking, Debit Card or through the Credit Card. For the offline payment, the candidate should be made through the Bank e-Challan. You have to download the challan copy and later submitted to the designated bank given by the university. Keep in mind that the payment by RGTS, DD, NEFT are not acceptable. Have a copy of the e-challan too.
Exam Centers For SOFT CET
The candidate chooses the center for the examination before submitting the application form. The test centers available for the entrance test are Pune, Kolkata, Lucknow, Chennai. Also, the test is conducted in various universities so try to select it carefully. So, you can opt the center there in the application form. Moreover, candidates should get ready with all the requirements necessary for the entrance exam and also the candidates should be before 30 minutes at the examination center.
Details On The SOFT Application Form
- Name of the Applicant
- Academic Details
- Mobile Number
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Center and time of the Examination
- Telephone number
- Correspondence address
You Can Also Check: ★ SOFT CET Previous Papers
Pre-Requisites For Filling SOFT Application Form
Candidates should have a soft copy of the following documents in the given format and size to upload to the application form.
- I-Card size scanned photograph – JPEG format
- The picture should be of 25 to 100 KB
- Ensure there’s no red-eye in the picture. Do not wear Caps, Hats, Dark Glasses, etc. that hides your face.
- Upload all the required documents in only the JPG format.
- Commencement of SOFT CET Online Application 2018-2019: November 2018
- Last date for submitting RULET Application Form 2018-2019: March 2019
- The issue of RULET Admit Card 2018-2019: May 2019
- SOFT CET Exam Date 2018-2019: May 2019
- Declaration of SOFT CET Result 2018-2019: May 2019
- SOFT CET Counseling 2018-2019 begins: July 2019
Process To Apply For SOFT Application Form
The procedure for filling the SOFT Application Form in two modes, i.e., online & offline mode is entitled below:
Online Mode: Following is the step-wise process to complete the online SOFT Application Form 2018-2019
- Initially, all the interested contenders should log on to the official site of the School of Fashion Technology @ www.soft.ac.in.
- Now you can see the tab SOFT CET on the right top of the homepage.
- Click on the tab then a new window appears on the screen.
- Now, candidates need to click the registration link given at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected SOFT’s online registration page and register with valid details.
- After filling all the details, select the fee payment.
- Verify all the details once.
- Hit on submit button.
- Download and take a print out of the application form.
Offline Mode: Below is the procedure of applying the SOFT Application Form. If the aspirant wishes to fill the SOFT application form through offline mode, then he/she may obtain a copy of the form from one of the designated centers.
- Get the SOFT Application Form from the designated center.
- Now, fill the application form completely and then paste the passport size photograph.
- Moreover, attach a copy of the critical documents as mentioned earlier.
- The attachment of the acknowledgment of the SOFT application fee in favor of the organization.
- Submit the SOFT Application Form at the designated center.
To Apply For The SOFT Notification 2019: Click Here
All the information mentioned earlier for the candidates about the SOFT CET Notification 2018-2019 is helpful. If any of the candidates have failed in applying the notification, then please let us know through your comment in the below section. We immediately troubleshoot the problem for you and overcome the SOFT CET registration process.