South Indian Bank (SIB) has Released the South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019/ Admit Card for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale – I) through PGDBF Programme. South Indian Bank PO Examination was held on 29th January 2019, and it tested every candidate’s ability to perform under pressure to the best. Attend the interview by downloading the southindianbank.com PO Interview Call Letter 2019 from this page.
Now, it’s time to attend the साउथ इंडियन बैंक PO Interview 2019. So, candidates need to check the complete page to get the South Indian Bank PO Interview Date, details present on it and also the steps to follow while downloading the South Indian Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2019. Finally, we have attached the direct link to download it from the official site.
- 1 South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019 – Details
South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019 – Details
|साउथ इंडियन बैंक Probationary Officers Interview Call Letter 2019 | Date|
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Title Of The Post||Probationary Officers (Scale – I)|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Interview Date||Clearly Mentioned In Call Letter|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank|
Information Present On South Indian Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2019
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
southindianbank.com PO Selection Process 2019
Candidates who have taken a part in the held Online Test, Group Discussion need to attend the Personal Interview on the scheduled South Indian Bank PO Interview Date. Furthermore, only the candidates who have initially shortlisted for the Online Test, Group Discussion can have the chance to enter into the final round. Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for the online test, GD and Personal Interview.
Documents Required For साउथ इंडियन बैंक PO Interview 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government issued ID Proof
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019 in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Steps To Download southindianbank.com Interview Call Letter 2019
Candidates who are about to download the southindianbank.com Interview Call Letter 2019 must and should get that only from the official site online.
- Initially, candidates need to move to the official site of the South Indian Bank @ southindianbank.com.
- On that home page, check the Careers section, which appears to the top of the screen.
- Then, click on it and then you will be redirected to a new window.
- There, look at the link that refers to the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme.”
- After that, click on the link then you will be redirected to the new page.
- Thus, hit on the link “Download GD & PI Call Letter.”
- On that page, you must enter your valid Registration No/ Roll No, Password/ DOB(DD-MM-YY), Recaptcha code.
- Log in to the page and then download your South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Don’t forget to carry it for the Interview session.
Download South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019: Click Here – Available Now
Hope you all have downloaded the South Indian Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2019. Thus, keep in touch with our Freshers Now for more information. You can even drop your comment in the below section of this page for any other queries or updates.