Spices Board Recruitment 2022 – 18 Clerical Assistants Posts, Last Date 1st July 2022 – indianspices.com: The officials of the Spices Board India have announced the Spices Board Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2022 for 18 posts. Candidates who are interested to join Spices Board India organization as an employee can submit their Spices Board Application Form in the prescribed format to the concerned email id by 1st July 2022. N0ow, move on to the next sections to know details about the Spices Board Clerical Assistant Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria and other necessary details from the following sections.
Spices Board Recruitment 2022 – 18 Clerical Assistant Posts, Last Date 1st July 2022
|Latest Spices Board of India Job Vacancies 2022|
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Post Name||Clerical Assistant|
|No. of Posts||18 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date|
- Last Date to submit Application Form to Email ID – 1st July 2022
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy to submit – 8th July 2022
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
Spices Board of India Job Vacancies 2022
|Name of the Post||Office Name & Vacancies|
- Head Office, Kochi – 10
- Regional Office, Chennai – 02
- Regional Office, Mumbai – 02
- Regional Office, Bodinayakanur – 02
- Indian Cardamom Research Institute (ICRI), Myladumpara – 02
- Total – 18 Posts
Spices Board Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
- He/ She should be a Retired Employee from the Central/ State Govt Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ preferably Commodity Boards with considerable experience in attending clerical works.
- He/ She should have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- He/ She should have working experience in using Computers with MS Office/ Open Office, Email & Internet
- Qualifications – Degree
Spices Board Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Clerical Assistant||Below 64 years.|
Spices Board Clerical Assistant Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Clerical Assistant||Rs.25,000/- per month (consolidated)|
Spices Board Clerical Assistant Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Spices Board Jobs 2022 – Notification, Application Form, Address, Email ID
|Spices Board of India Jobs 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the Spices Board Clerical Assistant Notification, Application Form||Click Here|
|Address & Email ID to submit the Spices Board Application Form|
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address – To the Secretary, Spices Board, Koch
Stay tuned to our Freshersnow website to get the latest updates about the Spices Board of India Job Openings.