SRFTI Recruitment 2021 @ srfti.ac.in – 5 Posts, Salary, Application Form: The Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute Officials has released the SRFTI Jobs 2021 Notification for 5 Dean, Professor, Editing, Assistant Professor, Direction & Film History, Animator, Production Assistant posts. Candidates who are seeking Kolkata Jobs can make use of this chance efficiently. 60 days of publication of the advertisement is the last date to submit the SRFTI Application Form. Here, we provided complete details about Age Limit, Salary, Qualifications, and Fee in the following Sections. Moreover, you can also download the SRFTI Notification PDF along with the Application Form at the end of the post.
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 – 5 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|SRFTI Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute (SRFTI)|
|Post Name||Dean, Professor, Assistant Professor, Animator, Production Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||5 Posts|
|Closing Date||60 days of publication of the advertisement|
|Selection Process||Trade test/written test and Interview|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
|Assistant Professor, Direction & Film History||1|
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications
- Candidates who possess a Degree, Diploma from FTII/ SRFTI, Post Graduate Diploma in Editing, Master’s Degree In Arts qualifications are eligible to apply for SRFTI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates are required to produce evidence of professional work done.
- The candidate should have some teaching experience
- The candidate should have a general knowledge of Indian and International Cinema.
- The candidate should have Basic Computer Knowledge.
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Professor, Editing||Not Exceed more than 52 years|
|Assistant Professor, Direction & Film History||37 years|
|Animator||Not Exceeding 32 years|
|Production Assistant||Not Exceeding 32 years|
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 – Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Dean||Level-12 (Prerevised GP-7600/-)|
|Professor, Editing||Level-12 (Prerevised GP-7600/-)|
|Assistant Professor, Direction & Film History||Level- 10|
|Animator||Level-7 (Prerevised GP-4600/-)|
|Production Assistant||Pay Level-6|
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
|For SC/ ST, PWD, and Female Candidates||Exempted|
- Application fee sends to the address as “The Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094”, along with a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/-, drawn in favor of “Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute”, payable at Kolkata.
- The applicant may send the application by ordinary post or may drop it in the application box located in Admn. block of this Institute.
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- The Selection Process will be based on the Applications received and performance in Trade Test/ Written Test followed by the Interview.
- The Final Result will be decided by the Officials of SRFTI.
How To Apply For SRFTI Openings 2021?
- Firstly Visit the Official Website @ srfti.ac.in.
- Go to the Menu section of the Home Page on the right side.
- Click on the Vacancy option.
- Over there, you will find SRFTI Notification.
- Download it.
- Read the Notification once and check for eligibility.
- Download the SRFTI Application Form 2021.
- Now fill the form with all mentioned details and attach documents if required.
- If Payment is there, then pay the fee thorugh the demand draft.
- Finally, send that SRFTI Application Form 2021 along with DD status to the address mentioned below.
SRFTI Recruitment 2021 Notification & Application Form Details
|SRFTI Openings 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download SRFTI Recruitment 2021 Notification & Application Form PDF – Dean, Professor, Assistant Professor, Animator, Production Assistant||Click Here|
|Address To Send SRFTI Application Form 2021||The Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094|
We wish that we furnished all details about SRFTI Recruitment 2021 Notification. For more latest job updates, stay tuned to our channel @ Freshersnow.com.