SRMCAT 2020 Notification @ srmist.edu.in – Application Form (Out), Eligibility: Check this page to get all the latest information on SRMCAT 2020 Notification. The officials of the SRM University, Chennai had released the SRMCAT 2020 Notification on their official portal. So, all the candidates should start applying with the direct link attached below. Also, they will conduct the SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) on the 3rd Or 4th Week Of May 2020. So, all the candidates who want to pursue an MBA and Other Management Courses at SRM University must submit the SRMCAT Application Form 2020 on 30th April 2020. Go through the below-provided link to apply and submit your SRMCAT 2020 Application Form.
- 1 SRMCAT 2020 Notification Overview
- 1.1 SRMCAT 2020 Tentative Dates
- 1.2 SRMCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 SRMCAT Exam Date 2020
- 1.4 SRMCAT 2020 – Application Fee
- 1.5 SRMCAT 2020 Application Form
- 1.6 Documents Required
- 1.7 Steps To Apply For SRMCAT 2020
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
SRMCAT 2020 Notification Overview
|Name Of The Organization||SRM University, Chennai|
|Name Of The Examination||SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT)|
|Last Date||30th April 2020|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||3rd Or 4th Week Of May 2020|
Now check the above table, to get an overview regarding the SRMCAT 2020. Furthermore, from the above table, you have to get complete data about SRMCAT Notification 2020 in a detailed manner. Therefore, contenders can check the table and know the information about Organization Name, Name of the Exam, SRMCAT Exam Date, SRMCAT Online Application Form Submission Date, Official website link, etc.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SRMCAT Hall Ticket|
|SRMCAT Previous Papers|
SRMCAT 2020 Tentative Dates
|SRMCAT Application Form 2020 Availability||Started|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||30th April 2020|
|Slot Booking for SRMCAT 2020 Exam||1st Week Of May 2020|
|SRMCAT Exam Date 2020||3rd Or 4th Week Of May 2020|
|Declaration of Rank List||4th Week Of May 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2020|
SRMCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
- And the candidates who have appeared for their final year exam of Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply. They should provide the result and additional details to fulfill the Counselling and Admission process.
- They should have completed 10+2+3, 10+2+4 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have at least 60% aggregate for their Degree.
- Those with valid GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and TANCET score can apply.
SRMCAT Exam Date 2020
From this section, aspirants can find detail information regarding SRMCAT Exam Date 2020. Also, applicants who want to know the details regarding the application fee, online application form available dates, and exam dates can check out this article for SRMCAT Notification 2020. Furthermore, the SRMCAT Exam Date 2020 is scheduled for the 3rd Or 4th Week Of May 2020. Candidates can now take a broad look at this article to find the exam dates and other important dates.
- And Jamshedpur
- Dehra Dun
- And Lucknow
- Chennai – Kattankulathur
- New Delhi
SRMCAT 2020 – Application Fee
Apart from this, aspirants have to pay the Application fee to apply for this SRMCAT Notification 2020. Moreover, this SRMCAT 2020 Application Fee varies from one mode to another mode. The applicants who want to apply for the notification in Online mode has to pay the amount of INR 1000. Furthermore, for any queries visit the official web portal of SRM University, Chennai @ www.srmist.edu.in.
SRMCAT 2020 Application Form
In the below sections, aspirants can discover the SRMCAT Notification 2020 Download Link. So, by clicking on the links, you can quickly download the notification in the form of PDF for free of cost. Furthermore, you can apply for the SRMCAT Exam 2020 till 30th April 2020. Also, aspirants can utilize that link to find more relevant dates and essential stuff regarding the SRM Common Entrance Test 2020.
Details Present On SRMCAT 2020 Application Form
- Postal Address
- And Degree Title
- Degree Details
- Test Score
- Photograph Image: Size should be 1MB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM
- Signature Image: Size should be 1MB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Keep your Netbanking Account details/ Credit/ Debit card ready
Steps To Apply For SRMCAT 2020
- Visit the admission portal of SRM University, Chennai @ www.srmist.edu.in
- Acquire the registration by filling the personal details like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Make Password, State, and City, etc.
- Click on Register.
- And if you have successfully registered, then you will receive an email to your Gmail.
- Open your email.
- Now you can open the mail from SRM University.
- Click on the Verification Link.
- Further, submit your registration id and password.
- Log in to your account.
- Select course for applying.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Moreover, fill the Educational Qualifications, Parent’s Details, Address Details, Academic Details, etc.
- Upload your Mark Sheets, Photographs, and Signature ( based on the size declared by the officials).
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Proceed to the payment section
- Make payment with either Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Your application process is successful.
- In offline mode, you have to buy the application form from the SRM University by paying the prescribed amount.
- Fill the details completely.
- Attach your photocopies, signature, and other required documents.
- Get a DD of the prescribed fee for SRMCAT 2020 from any bank in the name of SRMIST, payable at Chennai
- Post it on SRM University’s Chennai Address provided on the official web portal @ www.srmist.edu.in.
To Check SRMCAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Register SRMCAT 2020 Online: Click Here (Available Now)
Therefore, for more queries, you can comment in the comment box below. Keep visiting our website Freshersnow.com, for more details regarding SRMCAT Notification 2020 & Exam Date, Online Application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for SRMCAT 2020 Exam?
Candidates can fill and submit the SRMCAT Application Form on or before 30th April 2020.
How can apply for SRMCAT 2020 Exam?
Those who are eligible and applying for SRMCAT 2020 Exam have to check the official site @ https://www.srmist.edu.in/, from there you have to move to the Management Admissions section. Or else, check the stepwise applying process from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the application fee to apply for SRMCAT Exam?
Candidates have to pay the amount of INR 1000 while applying for SRMCAT Exam.