SRMCAT 2020 Notification @ srmist.edu.in – Application Form (Extended), Eligibility: Check this page to get all the latest information on SRMCAT 2020 Notification. The officials of the SRM University, Chennai had Extended the SRMCAT 2020 Application Form till 8th November 2020. So, all the candidates should start applying with the direct link attached below. Also, they will conduct the SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) Date is to be announced.
Latest Update: The SRMCAT 2020 Application Form is extended till 8th November 2020. So, aspirants can apply through the below link.
So, all the candidates who want to pursue an MBA and Other Management Courses at SRM University must submit the SRMCAT Application Form 2020 before the last date. Go through the below-provided link to apply and submit your SRMCAT 2020 Application Form.
- 1 SRMCAT 2020 Notification Overview
- 2 SRMCAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 SRMCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SRMCAT 2020 – Application Fee
- 5 SRMCAT 2020 Application Form
- 6 Details Present On SRMCAT 2020 Application Form
- 7 Documents Required
- 8 Steps To Apply For SRMCAT 2020 Exam
- 9 Online Mode
- 10 Offline Mode
- 11 SRMCAT 2020 Admit Card | Exam Date
- 12 SRMCAT 2020 Syllabus
- 13 SRMCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 14 SRMCAT 2020 Result
- 15 SRMCAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SRMCAT 2020 Notification Overview
|Name Of The Organization||SRM University, Chennai|
|Name Of The Examination||SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT)|
|Last Date||8th November 2020|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
Now check the above table, to get an overview regarding the SRMCAT 2020. Furthermore, from the above table, you have to get complete data about SRMCAT Notification 2020 in a detailed manner. Therefore, contenders can check the table and know the information about Organization Name, Name of the Exam, SRMCAT Exam Date, SRMCAT Online Application Form Submission Date, Official website link, etc.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SRMCAT Hall Ticket|
|SRMCAT Previous Papers|
SRMCAT 2020 – Important Dates
|SRMCAT Application Form 2020 Availability||Started|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||8th November 2020|
|Slot Booking for SRMCAT 2020 Exam||To Be Announced|
|SRMCAT Exam Date 2020||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Rank List||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To Be Announced|
SRMCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
- And the candidates who have appeared for their final year exam of Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply. They should provide the result and additional details to fulfill the Counselling and Admission process.
- They should have completed 10+2+3, 10+2+4 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have at least 60% aggregate for their Degree.
- Those with valid GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and TANCET score can apply.
SRMCAT 2020 – Application Fee
Apart from this, aspirants have to pay the Application fee to apply for this SRMCAT Notification 2020. Moreover, this SRMCAT 2020 Application Fee varies from one mode to another mode. The applicants who want to apply for the notification in Online mode has to pay the amount of INR 1000. Furthermore, for any queries visit the official web portal of SRM University, Chennai @ www.srmist.edu.in.
SRMCAT 2020 Application Form
In the below sections, aspirants can discover the SRMCAT Notification 2020 Download Link. So, by clicking on the links, you can quickly download the notification in the form of PDF for free of cost. Furthermore, you can apply for the SRMCAT Exam 2020 till 8th November 2020. Also, aspirants can utilize that link to find more relevant dates and essential stuff regarding the SRM Common Entrance Test 2020.
Details Present On SRMCAT 2020 Application Form
- Postal Address
- And Degree Title
- Degree Details
- Test Score
- Photograph Image: Size should be 1MB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM
- Signature Image: Size should be 1MB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Keep your Netbanking Account details/ Credit/ Debit card ready
Steps To Apply For SRMCAT 2020 Exam
- Visit the admission portal of SRM University, Chennai @ www.srmist.edu.in
- Acquire the registration by filling the personal details like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Make Password, State, and City, etc.
- Click on Register.
- And if you have successfully registered, then you will receive an email to your Gmail.
- Open your email.
- Now you can open the mail from SRM University.
- Click on the Verification Link.
- Further, submit your registration id and password.
- Log in to your account.
- Select course for applying.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Moreover, fill the Educational Qualifications, Parent’s Details, Address Details, Academic Details, etc.
- Upload your Mark Sheets, Photographs, and Signature ( based on the size declared by the officials).
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Proceed to the payment section
- Make payment with either Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Your application process is successful.
- In offline mode, you have to buy the application form from the SRM University by paying the prescribed amount.
- Fill the details completely.
- Attach your photocopies, signature, and other required documents.
- Get a DD of the prescribed fee for SRMCAT 2020 from any bank in the name of SRMIST, payable at Chennai
- Post it on SRM University’s Chennai Address provided on the official web portal @ www.srmist.edu.in.
To Check SRMCAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Register SRMCAT 2020 Online: Click Here (Available Now)
SRMCAT 2020 Admit Card | Exam Date
From this section, aspirants can find detail information regarding SRMCAT Exam Date 2020. Candidates can now take a broad look at this article to find the exam dates and other important dates.
Download SRMCAT 2020 Admit Card Here
SRMCAT 2020 Syllabus
In the SRMCAT 2020 Exam, they are 4 sections. They are Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK/ BA/ CA. So, all the candidates can prepare with the topics by downloading the SRMCAT 2020 Syllabus from the below-provided link.
Download SRMCAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
SRMCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates have to complete the exam within the given time limit that is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes). And, the subjects involved in the exam are Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK/ BA/ CA. Each section consists of 20 Questions for 30 marks.
SRMCAT 2020 Result
After the completion of the SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT), the officials of the SRM University, Chennai will release the SRMCAT Result. So, keep checking this page to know the updates.
Check SRMCAT 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more queries, you can comment in the comment box below. Keep visiting our website Freshersnow.com, for more details regarding SRMCAT Notification 2020 & Exam Date, Online Application form.
SRMCAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for SRMCAT 2020 Exam?
Candidates can fill and submit the SRMCAT Application Form on or before 8th November 2020.
How can apply for SRMCAT 2020 Exam?
Those who are eligible and applying for SRMCAT 2020 Exam have to check the official site @ https://www.srmist.edu.in/, from there you have to move to the Management Admissions section. Or else, check the stepwise applying process from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the application fee to apply for SRMCAT Exam?
Candidates have to pay the amount of INR 1000 while applying for SRMCAT Exam.
When will the SRMCAT 2020 Exam be conducted?
The SRMCAT 2020 Exam Dates is to be announced.