SRMJEEE 2020 Notification @ srmist.edu.in | Dates (Out), Registration (Online & Offline) – Started: SRM University is conducting SRMJEEE for offering admission into UG & PG engineering courses. Candidates who want to get admission in the reputed university, they have to apply for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE). And also those aspirants have to qualify the SRMJEEE 2020 to get admission to B.Tech & M.Tech courses. Also, the online registration process had started on 15th October 2019. The link to apply is activated as the officials made the availability.
Latest Update: SRMJEEE 2020 Online Registration Process will be Available. All dates of SRMJEEE 2020 will be revised and announced later. So, keep checking this page to get complete information.
SRMJEEE 2020 is common for all four campuses of SRMIST – Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Ghaziabad and SRM – AP, Amaravathi and SRM – Haryana, Sonepat. By referring to this article, aspirants can get all the relevant details about the SRMJEEE 2020 Notification. All you have to submit the SRMJEE 2020 Application Form on or before the last date that is 30th March 2020. The University will issue a common application form for admission to all the campuses of SRM University.
SRMJEEE 2020 Notification Details
|Name Of The Organization||SRM University|
|Name Of The Examination||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE)|
|Level Of Exam||National Level|
|Notification Release Date||15th October 2019 (Started)|
|Notification End Date||30th March 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Online Exam Date|
Students can check the above table, to get an overview of the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2020. The higher officials of SRM University not yet released the notification. And, also the exam dates will announce in the upcoming months. So, we advise all the candidates to keep visiting this entire article with the latest information. And the online entrance examination is scheduled from
12th to 20th April 2020 Will Be Announced Later. As you see the above table, candidates can find the name of the organization that is conducting the exam, the date of the written exam, notification release date, and the closing date of the notification. Hence, for more queries, visit the official web portal www.srmist.edu.in.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SRMJEEE Admit Card|
|Check SRMJEEE Result|
|SRMJEEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF|
|Download SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Papers|
SRMJEE 2020 Important Dates
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application||29th February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form (For Remote States)||29th February 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||30th March 2020|
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination|
|Online Entrance Examination|
|Publication of Result (Tentative)||4th Week Of April 2020|
|SRM Counselling (Tentative)||1st or 2nd Week Of May 2020|
|On-Campus Enrollment||3rd Week Of June 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||4th Week Of June 2020|
Courses Offered Through SRMJEEE 2020
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be Indian residents, NRIs, and holders of PIO or OCI.
- Those people will get a scholarship on international tuition fees.
- The candidate should have either passed 10+2.
- In addition to that, you must have full-time graduation from any Board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- Aspirants who are NRls and holders of PIO, OCI card, get admission in SRM University through SRMJEEE 2020.
- Moreover, people should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Botany & Zoology, Biotechnology as significant subjects.
- NIOS candidates: Aspirants who have studied class 10th as well as class 12th, from NIOS, are ineligible for SRM University B.Tech Admission.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates who are interested in applying for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 1,100. Aspirants can make payments via Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, NEFT, etc.
Steps To Fill SRMJEEE 2020 Online Registration Form
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination Application Form 2020 will be available in online as well as offline mode. All the candidates have to fill the application form with the required information and submit on or before the last date. All the details provided in the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form has to be accurate and valid. If aspirants enter the incorrect details, their application will be rejected. Hence, the people must follow the given five steps to fill the SRMJEEE Online Registration Form 2020. There are five steps to fill the SRMJEEE Application.
- Filling The SRMJEEE Application Form
- Uploading Documents
- Payment of Application Fee
Registration: First of all, aspirants have to register to fill the SRMJEEE Online Registration Form 2020 by entering the name, date of birth, email ID, and the phone number. After that, the user ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID of the applicant.
Login: After receiving the user ID and password, the individual has to log in to their accounts to fill the SRMJEEE 2020 Application form.
Filling The SRMJEEE Application Form: Candidates while filling the application process have to enter the valid and correct details.
Uploading Scanned Documents: People need to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications provided by the authority of SRM University.
Payment of Application Fee: Postulants have to pay the SRMJEEE application fee. Then, the aspirants have to download and take the print out of the filled SRMJEEE Application Form 2020.
★ To Download SRMJEEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
★ Online Registration For SRMJEEE 2020: Click Here – Active Now
- Candidates seeking admissions through SRMJEEE 2020 can also fill the application form in offline mode. The offline application form is available at the main campus of SRMIST and designated post office branches all over the country.
- Visit your nearest post office from the list given above and collect your SRMJEEE 2020 OMR application form by paying Rs 1100 in cash.
- Select 3 test center preferences in the designated boxes.
- Affix their recent passport size photograph and signature in the given boxes.
- Along with the above details, sign the given declaration with place and date. The declaration by the candidate must be countersigned by the parent/ guardian.
- And then submit the Offline form to the address as mentioned below.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University),
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603203.
★ OMR Applications are also available in selected Post offices. To know the post office details: Click Here
Therefore, for more updates regarding SRMJEEE 2020 Notification bookmark our website by Ctrl + D. Or keep browsing our site Freshersnow.com for instant updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SRMJEEE Application Fee?
Candidates who are interested in applying for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 1,100.
What is the last date to submit the SRMJEEE Application Form?
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form must be submitted on or before 29th February 2020.
When will the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam be conducted?
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam postponed.