SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | SRM JEE Pattern: For better preparation of SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2020, refer to this post. SRM University conducts the Online Entrance Examination. Therefore, all those people who had applied for the SRMJEEE 2020 can go ahead and start preparing for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. The entire details about the SRMJEEE are available in this post. To attain good marks and to improve the performance refer to the previous papers and Syllabus.
Moreover, in this post, we have provided the Subject Wise SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 in PDF format. At the end of this post, the link for the SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus PDF is provided, candidates can download it to headstart preparation. Aspirants who want to get a good result in the Test and want to get admission in prescribed courses should strive hard. Thus, this becomes easy if the candidates prepare well for the examination. So, download the SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF from the direct link attached below to this page.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||SRM University|
|Name Of The Examination||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
Well, we have mentioned the details about SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020. The information provided in the table is important to every applicant. They need to grasp this information before they are attending the exam. Moreover, SRM University did not officially announce the date for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2020. So, the candidates need to prepare well and become robust in every topic. Thus, aspirants prepare accordingly with the syllabus and cover every topic. By going through the syllabus, aspirants can also know the topics in which they are weak.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|SRMJEEE Admit Card|
SRM University Syllabus 2020 Overview
To get the admissions in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in SRMJEEE candidates should practice well. At the time of preparation refer both the syllabus and previous papers to cover every topic. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is one of the critical exams. And to make yourself stress-free get the information and have a grip on every issue. Moreover, it leads to understanding the admission at SRM University. Having an eye on dates is also important. Candidates can get all this information from our post. So, aspirants keep referring to our post for the latest updates and furnished information. Moreover, incorporating the previous papers and prepare according to that will help to attain the Time Management. This is the most important thing at the time of the exam. The accuracy of the questions also comes through practice.
SRMJEEE Test Pattern 2020
Aspirants can also get the SRMJEEE Test Pattern from this post. SRMJEEE Test includes subjects like Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. And to sustain in that competition definitely, aspirants should be well prepared.
|Coverage of Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||40|
- General: The question paper will be in English only
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (Online)
- Duration of the Examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Scoring Method Each right answer carries 1 mark; No negative marking for the wrong answer.
Download SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF
Furthermore, we have provided the links subject wise for the ease of the candidates. To boost up, their preparation candidates need to follow the syllabus and previous papers. According to our info, some students are attending the SRMJEEE 2020 examination. So, the competition will be high. Well to get more information regarding SRMJEEE keep scrolling to the below sections of this post.
- Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Oscillations and Wave Optics
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF Download: Maths
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF – Physics: Download
To Download SRMJEEE English Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 Chemistry – PDF Download
Biology Syllabus PDF For SRMJEEE 2020
Download SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus PDF: Aptitude
We hope the data provided by SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF is useful. Candidates who are trying to get the admissions in SRMJEEE must refer to this post continuously. So that you can get more marks in the examination. Accordingly, the candidates need to prepare the prescribed syllabus and Exam Pattern. Well, then to find more such updating stuff and Updates, check our site Freshersnow more often.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the topics included in the SRMJEEE Exam?
The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology, English, Aptitude topics in the SRMJEEE Exam.
How much time will be allocated for the SRMJEEE Exam?
A total of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be given for SRMJEEE Exam.
What is the marking scheme for the SRMJEEE Exam?
For each correct answer, 1 mark will be added. And there is no negative marking in the exam.