SRMJEEM 2020 Notification @ srmist.edu.in/mba – MBA Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: SRMJEEM 2020 Notification is published by the officials of SRM University earlier. So, candidates can refer to this article to get an overview of the SRM Joint Entrance Examination For MBA (SRMJEEM) 2020. Furthermore, the end date to submit the SRMJEEM Application Form 2020 is 30th April 2020. We have provided all the points in this article related to the SRM University MBA Admission 2020.
Latest Update: SRMJEEM Application Form Released. So, candidates can check the details and then apply now with the direct link provided below.
The SRM University officials had published that the SRMJEEM Exam Date 2020 is to be on 3rd Or 4th Week Of May 2020 (Tentatively). In addition to this, we have arranged the particulars about the SRMJEEM Exam Date, Online Application Form, Fee in the below sections of this page. And, the competitors need to check all the information about the SRMJEEM Notification 2020 from this post.
- 1 SRMJEE MBA 2020 Notification – Overview
SRMJEE MBA 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||SRM University|
|Name Of The Examination||SRM Joint Entrance Examination For MBA (SRMJEEM)|
|Date Of Written Exam||3rd Or 4th Week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||Started On 11th December 2019|
|Notification last date||30th April 2020|
Thus, the applicants can check the application process dates from the above table. In addition to this, aspirants need to visit the official site of the SRM University to apply for the SRMJEEM Notification 2020. The officials will release the notification on their official web portal. Furthermore, we have given the link to the official website at the last of this post. Also, check the SRMJEEM Exam Date 2020. As soon as possible we will provide the official notification in this article. Thus, the students can stay tuned to this page to know further updates about the SRM University MBA Admission 2020.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SRMJEEM Previous Year Question Papers|
|SRMJEEM Hall Ticket|
|Application Form of SRMJEEE 2020 starts||11th December 2020 (Started)|
|Online Application Form deadline||30th April 2020|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Slot Booking||1st Week Of May 2020|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Hall Ticket||1st Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Exam||3rd Or 4th Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|The result of SRMJEEE 2020||4th Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Counselling of SRMJEEE 2020 – Phase I (offline)||June 2020|
|Counselling of SRMJEEE 2020 – Phase II (online)||June 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Session||June 2020|
SRMJEEM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates check the given SRMJEEM Eligibility Criteria 2020 because if you match your eligibility then only you will be fit for applying to the SRMJEEM 2020 Notification.
- Residents of India, NRIs, holders of PIO/ OCI card issued by the Government of India are eligible to apply.
- NRIs, holders of PIO/ OCI card issued by the Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE exam must apply under the International student category only.
- Passed in 10+2 or appearing in the current academic year with PCM/PCB as major subjects in full-time regular from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools.
- Candidates who have not studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 11 and 12 are eligible to appear only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programs.
- Only candidates who have born between July 1, 1997, and July 1, 2002, are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG) 2020.
As per the latest updates by the SRM University, candidates need to pay the SRMJEEM Application Fee 2020 in two modes, That may be either offline or online. Furthermore, you can use Debit or Credit, Internet Banking. The fee allowed for SRMJEEM Notification 2020 is of INR 1100. If your payment is offline, then you should draw the Demand Draft in favor of SRM University.
SRM MBA Selection Process 2020
- Online Application – Aspirants will be asses on the basis of academic qualifications and work experience. Notably, the work experience is not necessary but desirable.
- Entrance Exam – Applied candidates should clear one of the examinations CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ TANCET or SRMJEEM 2020.
- Psychometric Test – Competitors have to clear this round which will assess them how they are passionate about achieving the goals.
- GD & PI – It will check the soft skills, communication skills, etc of a candidate.
SRMJEEM 2020 Application Form
Well, the students can get all the particulars about the SRMJEEM Notification 2020 by referring to this post. Thus, the contenders need to apply for the SRM University Entrance Exam 2020 on or before the 30th April 2020. Therefore, candidates need to check all the conditions which are provided on this page to register for SRM University. In addition to this, competitors can check the eligibility details and the application fee information in this article.
Before starting the application process candidates need to verify all the details. Moreover, we have provided the particulars which are collected from the official website. Thus, the students can refer to this post without any doubt. Furthermore, the candidates need to click on the below link to apply for the SRM University MBA Admission 2020. In addition to this, we will update the link after the release of the application form.
Steps To Apply For SRMJEEM 2020 Exam
Candidates can find the procedure to apply for the SRMJEEM Notification 2020 in these sections. We have provided the step-wise process to fill the SRMJEEM Application Form on or before the last date for the sake of students.
- Open the official website of the SRM University @ www.srmist.edu.in/mba.
- The homepage of SRM University appears on the screen
- Click on the Admission button which is available on top of the page
- Check for the SRMJEEM Notification 2020 link
- Fill the registration form with the correct details
- Submit the form to the officials
- Save it
To Check Details Of SRMJEEM 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Submit Online SRMJEEM 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
So, candidates can check freshersnow.com to get more updates like SRMJEEM Notification 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SRMJEEM Application Fee?
Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/- and it is Non-Refundable.
What are the documents and specifications while applying for SRMJEEM Exam?
Photograph Image: Size should be 1MB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM, Signature Image: Size should be 1MB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM, Keep your Netbanking Account details/ Credit/ Debit card ready
What is the final date to submit the SRMJEEM Application Form?
SRMJEEM MBA Application Form must be submitted on or before 30th April 2020.