SRMS EET 2020 Notification @ srms.ac.in – Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions, Bareilly conducts Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) 2020. Also, this is a national level test and is held once in a year. SRMS EET 2020 is an online test for admission into B. Tech Under management quota. Moreover, the higher officials are planning to release the SRMS EET Notification 2020 in January 2020.
Latest Update: SRMS EET 2020 Dates are Postponed due to the Spread of Virus COVID-19. And the new dates will be updated in the due course.
So, aspirants can keep browsing this article for more latest updates regarding the eligibility criteria, application fee, registration process, exam dates, notification last date, and steps to apply for the announcement. Moreover, candidates’ admission is based on the merit acquired in UPSEE/ JEE, and also online counseling which will be 85% B. Tech seats and the rest 15% seats including the vacant and lapsed will be filled through SRMS EET.
- 1 SRMS EET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 SRMS EET 2020 – Tentative Dates
- 3 SRMS EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SRMS EET 2020 Application Form
- 5 How To Register For SRMS EET Exam 2020 Online?
- 6 Online Process
- 7 Offline Process
- 8 SRMS EET 2020 Admit Card
- 9 SRMS EET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 SRMS EET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 SRMS EET 2020 Result
- 12 SRMS EET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SRMS EET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions, Bareilly – Lucknow|
|Name Of The Examination||Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||12th to 20th April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||Released|
|Notification last date||30th March 2020|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
So, from the above table candidates can gain an overview regarding the SRMS EET Notification 2020. As you examine the table, you can check the details regarding the organization name, written test date, notification release and end dates, also details of the official web portal. Moreover, candidates can apply for this notification in both Online and Offline modes. So, aspirants who are unaware of both the processes need worry. Check the steps that we are providing in the below sections. Also, contenders can refer to the whole article for the latest news regarding the official notification of the Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET).
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SRMS EET Admit Card|
|SRMS EET Previous Question Papers|
|SRMS EET Syllabus|
|SRMS EET Result|
SRMS EET 2020 – Tentative Dates
|Last Date Of OMR Application||29th February 2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||30th March 2020|
|Slot Booking||4th Week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||12th to 20th April 2020|
|Result date||4th Week Of April 2020|
|Counseling date||1st or 2nd week of May 2020|
SRMS EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Apart from this, aspirants have to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the notification. So, candidates those whoever are willing to apply for the SRMS EET Notification 2020 can check out the eligibility criteria mentioned in this section. Candidates must have qualified 10 + 2 from the recognized school or college. And, aspirants should have a valid rank in UPSEE/ JEE. Also, admissions for management quota will be made under SRMS EET 2020 and for that aspirants have to secure 60 % in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the 10 + 2 level. As per the norms and conditions of the affiliated university, 85 % of seats will be allocated based on the ranks secured in UPSEE/ JEE Mains/ AIEEE. And, the remaining 15 % seats will be based on SRMS EET score. So, we suggest the aspirants perform well in the exam.
SRMS EET 2020 Application Form
Aspirants, do not skip these sections. Here you can find detail information about SRMS EET Online Application Form 2020. The registration form of SRMS EET 2020 will be available soon on the official website @ srms.ac.in. Candidates can apply for the notification in both Online and Offline modes. To apply for this notification, candidates have to fill the online application form and follow the procedure that we are providing below. Make sure that the candidate’s information that is filled during the Application process is same as the data in the school records. Also, the photo that you are going to attach or upload should be a recent one. Also, we advise the candidates to read the instructions that the higher officials have furnished on the official web portal of Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions, Bareilly – Lucknow.
In addition to this, to apply for any notification or entrance test aspirants have to pay the application fee. And, here let us discuss the details of the application fee. Candidates have to pay the application fee of 1000 /- through both Online and Offline Modes according to your convenience. Also, the fee amount can be paid through DD. Also, the DD of 1000 /- is to be generated under the favor of SRMS Trust at Bareilly. From the upcoming sections, check the complete details regarding the steps to fill the application form and apply for SRMS EET Notification 2020 in both online and offline modes.
How To Register For SRMS EET Exam 2020 Online?
- At first visit the official web portal of Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions, Bareilly @ srms.ac.in.
- Next click on the ” Admissions “
- Aspirants can select the course that you want to apply for.
- Fill the application form with suitable details.
- Check the details twice.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Data once submitted cannot be retrieved or changed.
- Make payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Save the payment slip for future use.
- Collect the application form the official web portal @ srms.ac.in.
- Or you can also collect the form from the SRMS Institutions.
- Fill the form thoroughly.
- Attach the documents needed.
- Make payment through DD.
- Save a copy of the application.
Online SRMS EET 2020 Application Form: Click Here
To Download SRMS EET 2020 Offline Application Form PDF: Click Here
To Apply for SRMS EET 2020 Notification: Click Here
SRMS EET 2020 Admit Card
As the aspirants who had applied will be in search of the SRMS EET 2020 Admit Card. So here is the right place to download the SRMS EET 2020 Admit Card. Mosty the Admit Card will be released in 1st Week Of April 2020 Tentatively. So, get the Admit Card download through the below-given link.
Download SRMS EET 2020 Admit Card Here
SRMS EET 2020 Exam Pattern
The SRMS EET 2020 Exam will consist of 100 Questions and the time for the exam is 2hrs. As the SRMS EET 2020 questions will be asked of MCQ type and each question 1 marks. And there is no negative marking for SRMS EET 2020 Exam. For more information aspirants can view the entire article.
SRMS EET 2020 Syllabus
The SRMS EET 2020 Syllabus will help the aspirants to start the preparation from now. All those who had applied will be in search of the SRMS EET 2020 Syllabus. So have a look here about the subject wise syllabus provided. And the subjects which are asked for SRMS EET 2020 exam are:
Download SRMS EET 2020 Syllabus Here
SRMS EET 2020 Result
Check on to the SRMS EET 2020 Result from here easily. And the SRMS EET 2020 Result will be declared by the officials in the 4th Week Of April 2020 Tentatively. So keep in touch with our article and check the SRMS EET 2020 Result carefully.
Check SRMS EET 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more updates regarding the SRMS EET 2020 keep visiting our website FreshersNow.Com.
SRMS EET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the SRMS EET 2020 Application Form?
The last date to submit the SRMS EET 2020 Application Form is 30th March 2020.
How can I apply for SRMS EET 2020 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the SRMS EET 2020 Exam through our article Freshers Now and also through the official portal @ srms.ac.in
Can I apply for SRMS EET 2020 Exam in Offline Mode?
Yes, aspirants can also apply for SRMS EET 2020 Exam through Offline Mode.