Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Officials released the SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020 Notification. For 1564 Sub Inspector Vacancies, the Staff Selection Commission Officials are inviting the applications from the eligible candidates. Interested Candidates after checking all the details, can proceed to apply for it before the final date. Remember the applications must be submitted in the Online Mode. No other means of application will be accepted.
16th July 2020 is the closing date to apply for SSC CPO Sub Inspector Vacancy 2020. Candidates who have completed their Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Without having all the Qualifications correctly, no application will be accepted. The Job Location for the selected candidates will be across India.
- 1 SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020 – 1564 Sub Inspector Posts, Date, Online Application Form
- 2 Vacancies Information
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 SSC CPO Sub Inspector Selection Process
- 6 Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 How to Apply for SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020
- 9 SSC CPO Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2020, Notification
SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020 – 1564 Sub Inspector Posts, Date, Online Application Form
|Latest SSC CPO Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission/ Central Police Organization|
|Position Name||Sub Inspector|
|Starting date||17th June 2020|
|Closing Date||16th July 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|SSC 2020||Graduate Govt Jobs|
|Police Govt Jobs||Sub Inspector Jobs|
SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020 Notification Clearly Specified that the candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Candidates with their age between 20 Years to 25 Years are eligible to apply for SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020.
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Selection Process
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Officials are going to select the candidates through the Performance in the following rounds:
- Written Test (Prelims, Mains)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Officials are offering the salary between Rs.35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020
- Check Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Official Site at ssc.nic.in
- From there go to the Recruitment Section
- You will find the Notice of Examination for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2020.
- Open and Read the information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit it before the closing date.
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2020, Notification
|SSC CPO Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 Notification||Click HERE|
|SSC CPO Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2020||Click HERE|
Have you checked all the details about the Latest SSC CPO SI Jobs 2020 Notification? For more such information, always check our site Freshersnow.com.