SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 @ ssc.nic.in | General Duty Constable Medical Exam Dates: The Admit Card for SSC GD Constable Medical Exam will be out in June 2020 (Tentative). Mostly authority will conduct the SSC Candidates are directed to bring their Original Photo ID, Printout of Admit Card, one Passport size colour photograph along with necessary original documents as per instructions given in the General Duty Constable Medical Exam in the month of June 2020 (Tentative). Admit Cards. To make simple for the candidates at the below of this page we have given a link to download the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020. And the link gets activated once officials make it out. All the applicants stay connected to this page to get instant updates about the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020.
New Update: SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Scheduled from
26th March to 7th April 2020. Now examination Postponed due to the situation arising out of the COVID-19 and the need to cater to that emergency.
Also Check: SSC 2020
- 1 SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 – Details
- 2 SSC General Duty Constable Selection Process
- 3 SSC GD Constable Medical Examination
- 4 Documents Required For SSC GD Constable Exam 2020
- 5 Important Details Present On SSC GD Admit Card 2020
- 6 Follow Below Given Steps To Get SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2020
- 7 SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 – Important Links
- 8 SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 – Details
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Medical Exam Dates||June 2020 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2020 – Tentative|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC General Duty Constable Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the selection process for the General Duty Constable posts in 3 Rounds. From this section, you can get complete details of the selection rounds for both Male and Female candidates.
- Online Examination: Candidates should attempt the exam on General Awareness, Aptitude, English, Reasoning, and Elementary Mathematics for a duration of 90 minutes in the first round of SSC General Duty Constable Selection Process.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): This Test includes a Race for both male and female candidates separately. Therefore Male candidates should race 5 Km in 24 minutes and Female candidates need to race 1.6 Km in 8 (1/2) minutes.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): This round is done to test their physical strengths like Height (General, SC, ST, OBC), Chest Expansion (General, SC, ST, OBC), Visual Acuity etc.
SSC GD Constable Medical Examination
Many hopefuls interested to get Job in the Staff Selection Commission now can check their SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket from the official website which is given on this page. It is hereby informed that Medical Examination of the shortlisted candidates of the aforesaid Examination is tentatively in June 2020. So, the candidates can take their exam on the date scheduled for each person online. Also, the Online Exam Center for the Candidate is specified in the SSC GD Constable Admit Card.
Documents Required For SSC GD Constable Exam 2020
Carry any one of the given Identity proofs for the Examination Hall along with the Hall Ticket. The Officials of the Staff Selection Commission are not allowing without the ID Proofs.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Important Details Present On SSC GD Admit Card 2020
Candidates can check their information in the Admit Card after downloading it. If any mistake on the personal details then you need to notify the Higher Authorities of SSC.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name of the Examination
- Online Exam Date
- Online Examination Centre
- Duration Of Time
- Application Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor
- Instructions for the Examination
Follow Below Given Steps To Get SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket 2020
- First, candidates need to enter into the official website @ ssc.nic.in.
- Then, the home page of the official site displays on the screen.
- Need to search for the Admit card section that appears at the top of the home page.
- And then click on the regional wise link provided in the admit card page.
- Click on the link and fill the required fields asked for and also fill the Captcha if required.
- Before submission, once check for confirmation.
- Finally, you will get the SSC GD Constable Admit Card.
- Similarly, you can see your scheduled SSC GD Constable Exam Date on the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download it and make more copies of it for further professional purposes.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 – Important Links
To Get SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Link will be updated in June 2020 Tentative)
SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Postponed Notice – Click Here
Got all the details about the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020? then, keep in touch with for more updates through Freshers Now.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card Released?
No, SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card not yet released at the official site.
What is the SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Date?
SSC GD Constable Medical Exam going to conduct in the month of June 2020 (Expected).
Where can I download SSC GD Constable Admit Card?
Candidates can download the SSC GD Constable Admit Card from Freshers Now. Also, get from the official site @ ssc.nic.in
Will I get the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 send by post?
No, SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2020 only available in online mode at the official site.