SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs 2019 Notification Released @ ssc.nic.in. So, those who are searching for the SSC Vacancy must check this page to get the detailed information. The officials of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had started inviting the Online Application Forms for the multiple Stenographer Grade C & D Posts. Those who are willing to get placed in SSC Jobs have to go through this page.
The last date to apply for the SSC Stenographer Jobs 2019 Notification is 18th October 2019. Only 12th pass aspirants can apply for the latest SSC Notification 2019. Check the details about the Eligibility, Fees, Application Fee, along with the important dates, Selection Process, the applying process for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs from the below sections of our Freshers Now page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Stenographer Jobs 2019
- 1 SSC Stenographer Jobs 2019 Notification – Grade C, D
- 1.1 SSC Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.2 SSC Eligibility Criteria 2019 | Steno Grade C, D
- 1.3 Important Dates | SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs
- 1.4 Selection Process
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs 2019 Online?
- 1.7 Important Links – SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs & Applying Link
SSC Stenographer Jobs 2019 Notification – Grade C, D
|Latest SSC Steno Grade C, D Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Starting Date||20th September 2019|
|Closing Date||18th October 2019|
|Category||Staff Selection Commission Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC Vacancy 2019 Details
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated SSC Vacancy for the Stenographer Grade C, D positions will be uploaded on the website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from time to time @ ssc.nic.in. Vacancies of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D are in Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Central Government, including their Attached and Subordinate offices located in various States and Union Territories all over the country.
SSC Eligibility Criteria 2019 | Steno Grade C, D
Candidates who fulfil the SSC Eligibility Criteria as per the notification can only have the chance to apply for the SSC Jobs 2019.
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 1st January 2020
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2020
Age Relaxation (In Upper Age Limit )
- 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Important Dates | SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs
|Date Of Submission Of Online Applications||20th September 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||18th October 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date Of Making Online Fee Payment||20th October 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date For Generation Of Offline Challan||20th October 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date For Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours Of Bank)||22nd October 2019|
|Date Of Computer Based Examination||5th May 2020 To 7th May 2020|
Through the below provided rounds, the officials of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hire candidates for the Stenographer Grade C, D Jobs.
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
|Gen/ OBC||INR 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD and Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs 2019 Online?
- Go to the official site of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can check the direct link which is highlighted as “APPLY” to the top of the home page.
- Now, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Select the Stenographer Grade C & D section to apply for the SSC Jobs 2019.
- After that, click the registration link and then enter your details.
- Also, upload all the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the registration page.
- Download the SSC Online Application Form and then print it out.
Important Links – SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Jobs & Applying Link
|Check SSC Jobs 2019 Notification for Steno Grade C & D Posts||Click Here|
|To Apply Online For SSC Vacancy 2019||Click Here|