SUAT 2020 Notification @ sharda.ac.in | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Slot Booking (Available): On this page, we have included the latest updates of the SUAT 2020 Notification. As the SUAT 2020 Registration process has started on 2nd December 2019. So, check the direct link and then apply for the SUAT 2020 Exam. SUAT 2020 Exam from 19th to 31st May 2020 is ongoing and for Phase 2 You can now book your home based online SUAT test slot for the next phase i.e any working day between 10th to 17th June 2020. The online application forms for Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2020 will be closed on 31st May 2020.
Latest Update: SUAT 2020 Application Form can be filled till 31st May 2020. So, check the direct link given below to Apply for the test.
For the sake of candidates, we are also providing the steps to apply for SUAT 2020 in detail. From the below sections, also check the details regarding the Exam Date, Online Application Form, and other details.
- 1 SUAT Notification 2020 | Overview
- 2 SUAT 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 B.Tech
- 6 MBA
- 7 Other UG Courses
- 8 Other PG Courses
- 9 SUAT 2020 – Application Fee
- 10 SUAT 2020 Application Form
- 11 How To Register For SUAT 2020 Exam?
- 12 SUAT Slot Booking 2020
- 13 SUAT 2020 Admit Card
- 14 SUAT 2020 Syllabus
- 15 SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 16 SUAT 2020 Result
- 17 SUAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SUAT Notification 2020 | Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Sharda University|
|Name Of The Examination||Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)|
|Notification release date||2nd December 2019|
|Notification last date||31st May 2020|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SUAT Admit Card|
|SUAT Previous Papers|
SUAT 2020 | Important Dates
|Application form Release||2nd December 2019|
|Last applying date||31st May 2020|
|Slot- booking process||Started|
|SUAT admit card||May 2020|
|SUAT Exam date|
|Result date||June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling Session||June/ July 2020|
|Admission Procedure||September 2020|
- B.Tech + MBA integrated
- B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: 10th with-60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) 70% marks (Aggregate) & minimum 60% marks in PCM, Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology without the gap between 10th and 12th.
- Entrance Test: Minimum 50% marks in Maths or SUAT (Online Test), Followed by Personal Interview.
- JEE All India Rank up to 3 Lakh & UPSEE All India Rank up to 50,000 are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a graduation degree with 50% marks and proficiency in English communication.
- Entrance Test: They must have a minimum of 65 percentile in CAT or 75 percentile in MAT. Students can also appear in SUAT, university-level exams.
Other UG Courses
- The candidate must have 10th with-60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) & minimum 60% marks in PCM, Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology without the gap between 10th and 12th.
- Candidate must have passed in each of the subjects individually including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Other PG Courses
- The Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks
- For science courses, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the related or allied field of study.
SUAT 2020 – Application Fee
In addition to this, aspirants have to pay the application fee to fill the registration form. So, the application fee for the SUAT Exam is INR 1200. Also, the aspirants have to pay it in the form of DD from the banks nearby. Moreover, candidates have to book the slot to apply for the notification 2020 both online and offline mode.
SUAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the SUAT Exam through online mode only. So, from the beneath sections, you can find the step by step procedure about how to download the SUAT 2020 Application Form and how to apply for the SUAT in the online process. The end date to submit the SUAT 2020 Application Form is 31st May 2020. Mainly, aspirants should meet the eligibility criteria to apply for any notification.
How To Register For SUAT 2020 Exam?
- Visit the official web portal of Sharda University @ sharda.ac.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the Apply Online which is available on the top corner of the website.
- Enter the required details in the empty fields.
- Check the details twice.
- Click on Submit.
- On successful registration, you will get a mail with a unique registration id and password.
- Pay online through Net Banking/ DD/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Once the fee payment is completed, you will be redirected to the ATTEST Center where the slot booking is available.
SUAT Slot Booking 2020
The Slot booking can be done through both online mode and offline mode. To book online you can visit the official web portal and start your preparation. To book offline you can visit any attested Centers nearby and start the process.
- Aspirants have to fill the details like time, day, date, and exam centers of their choice through the Online Examination Booking System.
- If you register successfully you can download the admit card online.
- You need to bring 2 copies of admit cards and 3 photographs to the exam center.
- So now candidates can attend the examination of SUAT 2020 through the desired exam centers they chose.
Check Details of SUAT 2020: Click Here
To Submit SUAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
To Apply for the SUAT 2020 Slot Booking: Click Here (Available Now)
SUAT 2020 Admit Card
The higher members of Sharda University will be releasing the SUAT Admit Card on their official site. So aspirants who are attending the exam must get the SUAT 2020 Admit Card downloaded with the help of Application details. Moreover, the SUAT 2020 will be conducted from 19th to 31st May 2020. So check on to the SUAT 2020 Admit Card which is placed here and will be updated once the officials release.
Download SUAT 2020 Admit Card Here
SUAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are going to attend the SUAT 2020 Exam must check on to the SUAT Syllabus from here. Whereas the SUAT 2020 Syllabus will include the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English communication, and General Aptitude. And also the subjects from Class 11th & 12th of the respective fields. For PG courses also the questions will be asked based on general awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical reasoning, and English communication topics. So check the below link to get more clear details.
Download SUAT 2020 Syllabus Here
SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The SUAT 2020 Exam will be done in the online mode. Whereas the Questions will be of MQ type with 4 options. The total number of Questions asked for the Exam is 100 Questions. Moreover, the time limit for the Exam is 1 Hr 30 Mins. There is no negative marking for the SUAT 2020 Exam. To know more information about the SUAT 2020 Exam aspirants can view our entire article.
SUAT 2020 Result
Check on to the status of the SUAT 2020 Result from this article. Well, the SUAT 2020 Result will be declared in the month of June 2020 tentatively. As we will update the Result here till then aspirants can visit our article instantly and get the Result updates easily. Whereas by checking to the Result aspirants can get further round details.
Check SUAT 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more relevant updates regarding SUAT 2020 Notification and Exam Date, Online Application Form keep browsing our website Freshersnow.com.
SUAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Application Fee for SUAT Exam?
The application fee for the SUAT 2020 Exam is Rs. 1200.
What is the last date to apply for the SUAT 2020 Exam?
The last date to apply for the SUAT 2020 Exam is 31st May 2020.
How can apply for SUAT 2020 Exam?
You have to apply for SUAT by visiting the official site sharda.ac.in or else check our article to know the procedure to apply.
Who will conduct the SUAT 2020 Exam?
Sharda University officials will conduct the SUAT 2020 Exam.