SUAT 2020 Notification @ sharda.ac.in – Application Form, Slot booking (Available Now): On this page, we have included the latest updates of the SUAT Notification 2020. Furthermore, the officials of the Sharda University are soon going to release the notification 2020 on their official portal. Also, the registration process has started on 2nd December 2019. So, check the direct link and then apply for the SUAT Exam.
Latest Update: SUAT 2020 Application Form Released For UG, PG Courses. Check the direct link provided below.
Candidates who are willing to join their Under Graduation and Post Graduation courses in Sharda University can start applying for this notification. The online application forms for Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2020 will be closed in the 1st Week Of May 2020 (Tentative). So, the SUAT will be held most probably in the month of June 2020. For the sake of candidates, we are also providing the steps to apply for SUAT 2020 in detail. From the below sections, also check the details regarding the Exam Date, Online Application Form, and other relevant stuff.
- 1 Important Details Of SUAT Notification 2020
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Courses Available
- 1.3 SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 SUAT Selection Process
- 1.6 SUAT 2020 Application Form
- 1.7 How To Register For SUAT 2020 Exam?
- 1.8 SUAT Slot Booking 2020
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
Important Details Of SUAT Notification 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Sharda University|
|Name Of The Examination||Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)|
|Notification release date||2nd December 2019|
|Notification last date||1st Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||June 2020|
Now check the above table, to get an overview regarding the SUAT 2020. We will update the above table with the latest dates as early as possible. That means when the officers will update their web page with recent information. From the above table, you have to get complete data about SUAT 2020 in a detailed manner. Therefore, contenders can check the table and know the information about Organization Name, Name of the Exam, the SUAT Exam Date 2020, SUAT Online Application Form Submission Date, Official website link, etc.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SUAT Admit Card|
|SUAT Previous Papers|
|Application form Release||2nd December 2019|
|Last applying date||1st Week Of May 2020|
|Slot- booking process||Started|
|SUAT admit card||Last week of May 2020|
|SUAT Exam date||June 2020|
|Result date||June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling Session||June/ July 2020|
|Admission Procedure||September 2020|
- B.Tech + MBA integrated
- B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: 10th with-60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) 70% marks (Aggregate) & minimum 60% marks in PCM, Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology without the gap between 10th and 12th.
- Entrance Test: Minimum 50% marks in Maths or SUAT (Online Test), Followed by Personal Interview.
- JEE All India Rank up to 3 Lakh & UPSEE All India Rank up to 50,000 are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a graduation degree with 50% marks and proficiency in English communication.
- Entrance Test: They must have a minimum of 65 percentile in CAT or 75 percentile in MAT. Students can also appear in SUAT, university-level exams.
Other UG Courses
- The candidate must have 10th with-60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) & minimum 60% marks in PCM, Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology without the gap between 10th and 12th.
- Candidate must have passed in each of the subjects individually including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Other PG Courses
- The Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks
- For science courses, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the related or allied field of study.
In addition to this, aspirants have to pay the application fee to fill the registration form. So, the application fee for the SUAT Notification 2020 is INR 1200. Also, the aspirants have to pay it in the form of DD from the banks nearby. Moreover, candidates have to book the slot to apply for the notification 2020 both online and offline mode.
SUAT Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their entrance test performance. So, all candidates need to prepare for the exam as per the Sharda University Admission Test Syllabus to fetch a seat.
- PI and GD rounds will be conducted in SU campus/ regional offices.
Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion (in the case of MBA candidates).
- Final selection will be done on the basis of the candidate’s score in the admission test, PI and GD combined.
SUAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the SUAT Notification 2020 through online mode only. So, from the beneath sections, you can find the step by step procedure about how to download the notification pdf and how to apply for the SUAT in the online process. The end date to submit the SUAT 2020 Application Form is 1st Week Of May 2020 (tentative). Mainly, aspirants should meet the eligibility criteria to apply for any notification.
How To Register For SUAT 2020 Exam?
- Visit the official web portal of Sharda University @ sharda.ac.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the Apply Online which is available on the top corner of the website.
- Enter the required details in the empty fields.
- Check the details twice.
- Click on Submit.
- On successful registration, you will get an mail with unique registration id and password.
- Pay online through Net Banking/ DD/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Once the fee payment is completed, you will be redirected to the ATTEST Center where the slot booking is available.
SUAT Slot Booking 2020
The Slot booking can be done through both online mode and offline mode. To book online you can visit the official web portal and start your preparation. To book offline you can visit any attested Centers nearby and start the process.
- Aspirants have to fill the details like time, day, date, and exam centers of their choice through the Online Examination Booking System.
- If you register successfully you can download the admit card online.
- You need to bring 2 copies of admit cards and 3 photographs to the exam center.
- So now candidates can attend the examination of SUAT 2020 through the desired exam centers they chose.
Check Details of SUAT 2020: Click Here
To Submit SUAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
To Apply for the SUAT 2020 Slot Booking: Click Here (Available Now)
Therefore, for more relevant updates regarding SUAT 2020 Notification and Exam Date, Online Application Form keep browsing our website Freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Application Fee for SUAT Exam?
The application fee for SUAT is Rs. 1200.
When was the SUAT Application Form released?
SUAT Application Form is released on 2nd December 2019.
How can apply for SUAT Exam?
You have to apply for SUAT by visiting the official site at https://www.sharda.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com.