Sun Life Walkin 2019 is going to be conducted by the Sun Life India Service Centre Private Limited officials on 21st January 2019. And they want to hire only B.Com, B.A, BBA, B.Sc, BHM candidates for the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) role. All the selected candidates will be placed in Gurgaon. So, candidates who are eagerly waiting to get placed in the Sun Life Walkin Interview must refer to each section of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Sun Life Walkin 2019 – Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Details Of Sun Life Walkin Drive
- 1.3 Company Profile
- 1.4 Skill Set Required
- 1.5 Venue Of Sun Life Walkin Interview
- 1.6 Benefits Of Joining Sun Life
- 1.7 Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Gurgaon
- 1.8 Crucial Documents For Sun Life Walkin In Gurgaon
Sun Life Walkin 2019 – Information
|Company Name||Sun Life India Service Centre Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com, B.A, BBA, B.Sc, BHM|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – INR 2,50,000 PA|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Designation: Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)
- Age: 20 – 26 Years
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Ready to work in all 3 shifts mentioned below
- 8:00 AM 4:30 PM
- 1:30 PM 10:00 PM
- 5:30 PM 2:00 AM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and update Insurance member details and plan data on multiple applications
- Enter new member data into excel and enrolment forms
- Processes customer requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicates with customers through written correspondence
- Using s/w or application and functions such as MS Excel and MS Word to update and upload data sets
Details Of Sun Life Walkin Drive
Interview Date: 21st January 2019
Timings: 1:00 PM To 5:00 PM
Sun Life Financials roots in Canada go back nearly 150 years when we began selling life insurance to Canadian families in 1871. With innovative technology, a strong distribution network and long-standing relationships with some of the country’s largest employers, we are today providing financial security to millions of Canadians. The financial success and stability here at home continue to fuel our expansion in other parts of the world.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Skill Set Required
- Fresher or Experience – 12-24 months Max
- Good typing speed ( 25 wpm with 80% Accuracy).
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality
- Takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Excellent Keyboard Skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation.
Venue Of Sun Life Walkin Interview
SunLife Financial Pioneer Square,
Golf Course Ext Road,
Sector – 62,
Gurgaon – 122 002, India
Landmark: Near Sector 55-56, Rapid Metro Station
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Benefits Of Joining Sun Life
- 100% Back Office Profile (Pure Back office No Upselling).
- LOMA” Certification will be provided to employees.
- 5 Days Working (Fixed Saturday & Sunday off)/ Free Meals are provided.
- Recreation, Cafeteria, ATM and Concierge facilities
- Both side cabs facility.
- Opportunity to fast track career growth in the Insurance Industry
- International Standard Facilities
- Regular get together and other cultural programs
- Education Assistance programme
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Gurgaon
- B.Com, B.A, BBA, B.Sc, BHM Graduates ( Only 2015/2016/2017/2018 Pass outs are eligible to apply)
- Result Awaited Candidates are not eligible for this opening
- 2018 Non-Tech graduates with online results are eligible to apply
Crucial Documents For Sun Life Walkin In Gurgaon
You must carry them for the Sun Life Walkin In Gurgaon along with you for the identification, verification purpose.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Sun Life Walkin In Gurgaon.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for the verification purpose.
Also, You Can Check the Latest Walkins
Bookmark us on FreshersNow.Com by Ctrl + D to get the alerts and updates.