Suzlon Recruitment 2020 For Diploma Trainee Engineer Across India: The recruiters of Suzlon have scheduled a Drive on Diploma Trainee Engineer Role. All the Diploma graduate freshers can apply for Suzlon Recruitment 2020. Moreover, all the candidates who are 2019 pass out and 2020 appearing are eligible for Suzlon Recruitment 2020 Drive. Moreover, Suzlon Recruitment For Diploma Trainee Engineer Role has two rounds. First-round is the Technical test (Written Multiple Choice Test) and Second Round Is the Personal Interview round Technical and HR. For more Suzlon Jobs, visit the website @ suzlon.com. Suzlon Company Locations are anywhere Across India. So, all the India n’s can apply for Suzlon Recruitment Across India.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- 1 Suzlon Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Suzlon Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Description
- 3 Suzlon Recruitment For Diploma Trainee Engineer – Candidate Screening & Selection Process
- 4 Suzlon Recruitment Across India – Selection Criteria & Qualifications
- 5 About Suzlon Company
- 6 Steps To Apply For Suzlon Recruitment 2020 Drive Across India?
Suzlon Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee Engineer|
Suzlon Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Description
- Operation and maintenance activities at wind farm sites.
- Designation – Diploma Trainee Engineer (Post successful completion of 1 year ? Jr. Engineer)
- Location – Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the states within India; where Suzlon operates
Suzlon Recruitment For Diploma Trainee Engineer – Candidate Screening & Selection Process
- Electrical Diploma only 2019 pass out and 2020 appearing( Final Semester) candidates only
- Should be fresher (without any experience)
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, First class (60%) Diploma (aggregate %) with no pending backlog
- Physical Fitness – Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Suzlon Recruitment Across India – Selection Criteria & Qualifications
- First Round – Technical test (Written Multiple choice test)
- Second Round – Personal Interview round Technical and HR
- Only candidates with Electrical Diploma who are 2019 pass out and 2020 appearing( Final Semester)
- Academic Grades – First class (60%) in 10th, First class (60%) Diploma (aggregate %) with no pending backlog
About Suzlon Company
Suzlon Group is among the world’s leading renewable energy solutions provider that is revolutionizing and redefining the way sustainable energy sources are harnessed across the world. Present in 18 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas, Suzlon is powering a greener tomorrow with its strong competencies in renewable energy systems. Suzlon’s extensive range of robust and reliable products backed by its cutting-edge R&D and more than two decades of expertise are designed to ensure optimum performance, higher yields, and maximum return on investment for the customers.
Sustainable development is the creed that underpins Suzlon’s bespoke initiatives to protect the environment, strengthen communities, and propel responsible growth. Suzlon is headquartered in One Earth – Pune, which is a Platinum LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certified and GRIHA 5 star rated campus and is also among the greenest corporate campuses in the world.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Steps To Apply For Suzlon Recruitment 2020 Drive Across India?
- Click on the link provided below
- Note all the details mentioned by the recruiters
- Fill all the details in the form
- Then click on Submit Button
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage
To Apply For Suzlon Recruitment 2020 Across India For Diploma Trainee Engineer – Click Here
Hope all the candidates got the required information about Suzlon Jobs. For more information, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. You can bookmark this website and get daily notifications. If you want any clarification, drop your queries in the comment section below.