Syngene Recruitment 2020 For Associate Scientist In Bangalore: Dear Candidates…!! Good News for those who are seeking for Associate Scientist Role. The Syngene Company provides a great opportunity for M.Sc Graduates with 0 – 6 Years of Experience. To know more details about Syngene Jobs, visit the company’s website www.syngeneintl.com. Moreover, our team has provided brief information about Syngene Recruitment 2020, and the link to apply for Syngene Recruitment 2020 Drive. For the sake of all the applicants, we also mentioned the steps to apply for Syngene Recruitment For Associate Scientist Role. So, all the interested candidates can apply for Syngene Recruitment In Bangalore by checking the information.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Syngene Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||Syngene International Limited|
|Qualification||M.Sc (Chemical Sciences)|
|Experience||0 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Scientist|
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor/ group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC, and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Record the observations of experiment/ reaction, results, utilization of resources, and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and on time and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/ plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updating
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor/ group leader.
- Attend all mandatory training and update training records as and when training is completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Ensure that the instrument/ equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance, and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Candidates who are from MSc (Chemical Sciences) are Eligible.
Technical/ Functional Skills
- Good communication skills
- Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
- Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument/ equipment.
- Participants must have 0 – 6 years of Experience can apply
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. Also, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
About Syngene Company
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Procedure To Apply For Syngene Recruitment 2020 In Bangalore
- Hit on the link given below.
- The Job Description Page will be opened.
- Read all the details provided by the Recruiters.
- Click on the Apply Button.
- If you already have an account, Sign In with your Email Address and Password.
- If you are not a registered user, then click on Create an Account.
- Sign In with your details.
- Then, fill in all the details in the application form.
- After completing, click on the Submit Button.
Click Here To Apply For Syngene Recruitment 2020 Drive For Associate Scientist in Bangalore
Well, all the candidates got information about Syngene Recruitment 2020. For more details about Syngene Jobs, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. If you have any queries, drop them in the comment section below. We are here to clarify your doubts.