Sysco Infotech Walkin 2019 is getting ready to hire all the Graduated candidates. For that purpose, the representatives of Sysco Infotech has planned to conduct the Sysco Infotech Walkin Drive for Desktop Support Engineer in Chennai from 22nd January 2019 to 25th January 2019. Furthermore, 1-year experience candidates can also attend the Sysco Infotech Walkin Interview.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Sysco Infotech Walkin 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Sysco Infotech|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Desktop Support Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Attending Desktop Hardware and Software related issues and tasks.
- OS installation & Troubleshooting.
- Software installation & Troubleshooting.
- Daily Desktop Support Complaints/Tickets.
- Ensuring timely closure of the reported Desktop tickets/issues and update the user.
- General Desktop Support/ Project Coordination/Move activities.
- Manage workflow and service request through Client’s call ticketing system.
- Imaging/ Re-Imaging end user desktop and laptop machines.
- Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for end users.
- Hardware and Software upgrades.
- Performance of IT supports duties as defined by the appropriate team lead.
- Network printer installation/ configuration.
- Demonstrated expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting PC systems, Microsoft XP, 7,8 and 10, MS Office applications, MS Outlook, network configuration, and memory management.
Details Of Sysco Infotech Walkin Drive 2019
Walkin Date: 22nd January 2019 To 25th January 2019
Interview Timings: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Sysco Infotech is promoted and managed due to the possesses the right combination of technical skills and leadership qualities to spearhead this Org. Its aim to be a preferred partner for leading Indian IT’s and MNC’s. They are backed by their invaluable experience in the field of Enterprise Systems Management, the vibrant team comprising of seasoned and experienced technocrats with management expertise in Network industry having more than eight years in the IT industry.
Reports show that over 70% of the world’s business applications run on Computer and these applications handle the core business systems and processes of the organization. In today’s on-demand environment, IT industry requires highly reliable and stable policies that take care of all applications in one Enterprise Server systems.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Sysco Infotech Walkin Interview Location
Sysco Infotech, No.14/ 22,
2nd floor, 1st cross street, New Colony,
Chrompet, Chennai – 600044
Lankmark – Krishna sweets backside
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Chennai
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Necessary Documents For Sysco Infotech Walkin In Chennai
Well, while attending the Sysco Infotech Walkin In Chennai, candidates need to carry the below-specified documents for the identification purpose.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending Sysco Infotech Walkin In Chennai.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for the verification purpose.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Also, You Can Check The Latest Walkins
We hereby enclose all the details of the Sysco Infotech Walkin 2019. So, candidates can easily gather to attend the drive on the scheduled date and time. Do follow us on our webportal @ Freshers Now to get all push notifications.