Talend Recruitment 2021 in Bangalore for 2021 Batch Freshers @ talend.com: Talend Company is Hiring!!! Candidates having outstanding technical and customer service skills can join the Talend Jobs for Associate Technical Support Engineer Role in Bangalore. A Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Computer Science or any Bachelor’s engineering degree with certification/ project experience in Java who satisfies the below-mentioned Talend Eligibility Criteria can start applying for this Talend Openings. We kindly suggest all the 2021 Batch Freshers to avail this wonderful opportunity. At the end of this post, for flexible access to the candidates, we arranged a direct link to apply for the Talend Recruitment 2021/ Talend Careers. Do give a click on the provided link to complete the registration process without any hindrance.
Talend Recruitment 2021 – Particulars
|Name Of The Company||Talend|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer (Java) – Global Customer Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Shift Timings||IST Hours (General Shift)/ APAC hours – 6:30 am IST onwards/ EMEA hours – 12:30 PM/ 1:30 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time|
Talend Openings | Associate Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities
As an Associate Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, customer-centric environment.
- Analyse/ reconstruct complex customer scenarios/ problems
- Provide customers with solutions or workarounds
- Involve in internal workshops, documentation & other learning opportunities
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email, or remote access
- Maintain customer loyalty through integrity and accountability
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follows up directly with the customer with recommendations and action plans
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for re-use throughout the company and user base
- Escalate cases to the engineering team when the problem is beyond the scope of technical support or falls out of the support team’s expertise
- Maintain control and management of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Actively participate in the Talend community to assist with generic support issues
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and other ecosystem applications
Talend Eligibility Criteria
The Talend Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Talend Careers/ Talend Jobs/ Talend Openings is mentioned as follows
- A Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Computer Science (or any Bachelor’s engineering degree with certification/ project experience in Java)
- Certification/ Internship/ Project experience in at least one or more areas listed below.
- ETL: Good knowledge of ETL and Data Transformation.
- Linux: Seasoned on the command line; comfortable with built-in tools like top, iostat, lsof, and netstat.
- Databases: Knowledge of a SQL-based Database is required. General knowledge of the database (eg:- RDBMS and NoSQL) is a plus.
- BigData: Exposure to Cloudera Bigdata ecosystem and familiar with CDH/CDP.
- Experience in analyzing system, network, and application log files and system performance metrics to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Overview of Java 3 tier web application – Understanding of Webserver, Application Server, and Database.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting fundamentals.
- JAVA: Debugging JAVA/JVM issues, Classes, Interfaces, Java Heap performance tuning, and optimizing Garbage Collection. Knowledge of analyzing Heap dump and Thread dump is a plus.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal.
- The ability to learn fast, and to be highly adaptable.
What you Gain
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic product support environment for an industry leader & a product-based technology organization with a focus on customer success. You will have the opportunity to interact with global customers (Virtually) on a regular basis.
- Potential opportunities in the future to explore roles in the Customer Success domain such as Escalation Customer Support, Professional Services, Architecture, Customer Success Management to name a top few.
- Opportunity to work on technologies in Data space, Big data & Cloud Technologies.
Associate Technical Support Engineer Role Key Aspects | Talend Jobs
- This is not a DEVELOPER profile; This is a Technical Product Support profile with customer interaction involved.
- The role involves working in shifts and occasionally supporting on weekends or holidays if required.
- Java knowledge is Mandatory. Project/ Internship experience in databases/ big data/ cloud/ ETL is high preferred.
- We are looking at 2021 engineering passouts.
- NOTE: Working hours are outside normal India business hours (shifts) and may include occasional support on weekends & holidays. Night shifts are not applicable.
How to Apply for Talend Recruitment 2021?
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Talend Jobs/ Talend Openings/ Talend Recruitment 2021 can get the detailed stepwise process to complete the registration.
- All the candidates should open the official site @ talend.com
- Then the Home Page gets displayed on the screen
- Scroll down the page and aspirants can find the Careers Tab
- Click on that and the @ Talend Careers Page gets opened
- On the left side of the page, aspirants can find the “See all openings” button
- Hit on that and the page gets opened with the list of Talend Careers/ Talend Jobs/ Talend Openings
- Now surf for the Associate Technical Support Engineer Role opening
- Then the required link will be out
- Open that and check the complete information
- Finally, if the candidates satisfy the Talend Eligibility Criteria start applying for the Talend Recruitment 2021 without any delay
|Talend Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Apply for Talend Recruitment 2021||Click Here (No Active Recruitments)|
Hope the arranged information on Talend Recruitment 2021 is useful. Do follow our web portal @ Freshers Now regularly to know the trendy updates on Talend Jobs/ Talend Openings.