Tamil Nadu E-Pass | TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19: In this article, we have provided very important news about the new implementation executed by the Tamil Nadu Government. The Tamil Nadu Government has made E-Pass mandatory to travel to other states. As the Covid cases are increasing every day, the Tamil Nadu State has taken several measures to overcome this Covid19. To know what is the importance of the Tamil Nadu E-Pass, and to know for what purpose the Tamil Nadu Government implemented this declaration maintain reading this important section till the end. We made it more comfortable by giving the direct link to apply for the e-pass.
The Tamil Nadu government has decided to furnish an E-pass for inter-district travel and it will be issued for all appellants. It is obligatory to use E-pass for overseas and domestic passengers, except those from Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and the neighboring Puducherry union territory to have an E-pass to be permitted entry into the state. The movement appears in the wake of an outbreak in coronavirus cases in states like Maharastra and Kerala, even as Tamil Nadu has been beholding an expansion in the number of new contaminations over the past few days.
TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19 – Overview
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Objective||Providing no hurdle to move in the State|
Restrictions Shaped By The Tamil Nadu Government
The Tamil Nadu State has made several modifications to get rid of coronavirus. Auditoriums and meeting halls are not allowed to function, as per the new restraints. Independent vegetable and grocery stores and departmental stores are permitted to function without air conditioning with only 50% footstep at any given point in time.
Beauty parlor, spas, salons are not allowed to operate in Greater Chennai Corporation, municipalities, and other Municipal Corporation limits. Only takeaway services would be allowed in restaurants, hotels, mess, and tea shops. All types of e-commerce actions can function within the admissible time. The public would not be allowed in places of worship, while the rituals can be performed exclusively by the staff.
Not more than 50 persons would be allowed for marriage functions, while for the funerals, it should not exceed more than 25 persons.
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu E-Pass?
Here we have given the simple steps of how to apply for the Tamil Nadu E-Pass. We recommend the people follow these simple steps to apply for the Tamil Nadu E-Pass.
- Initially, visit the official page of the Tamil Nadu Government @ eregister.tnega.org to apply for an e-pass
- You need to enroll yourself before filling the form.
- Enter your mobile number and the captcha to receive an OTP
- Once you enter the OTP, it will redirect to a page, where there will be many claims to apply for e-pass
- To travel via road (only private vehicles), and air for both individuals and groups, business round trip, guest workers from other states and commercial establishments, Industries, Businesses, Traders, and Financial Companies.
- After deciding the type of e-pass that you need.
- Now, you need to fill in certain details such as your name, address (home and destination), range of travel (inter-district/ interstate), duration of travel, number of passengers, vehicle details, ID proof, the reason for travel.
- You will need to provide the required documents for the travel, such as medical records, in case of a medical emergency or wedding invitation if the journey is for a wedding.
- Once the details are filled in, a confirmation process will be done.
- Both documents and ID proof have to be submitted.
- Once they are sanctioned, the e-pass will be processed.
- You will be compelled to submit your Aadhar Card or Voter ID, PAN Card, Address proof, Vehicle License, and employment ID to avail of the e-pass
|Tamil Nadu E-Pass – Important Link|
|To Apply For The Tamil Nadu E-Pass||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
The Tamil Nadu government made strict rules and regulations in taking the e-pass. Every citizen needs to apply for the Tamil Nadu E-Pass to travel. The public should cooperate with the decision made by the Tamil Nadu government. The public is advised to apply for an e-pass and then step out in case of emergencies. We request the people to take the e-pass only if it is very important. For more queries regarding e-pass, we suggest the viewers leave a comment in the comment section. We will reach you as earliest. For more informative updates follow our site freshersnow.com
TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19 Frequently Asked Questions
Is it important to apply for a TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19?
Yes, it is very important to apply for a TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19, to travel the states.
Who purposed the TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19?
The Tamil Nadu government imposed the TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19
For whom the TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19 will be given?
The TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19 will be given for domestic travelers and international travelers.
Where can I apply for the TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19?
You can apply for the TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19 on the official site @ eregister.tnega.org
Is the TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19 is allowed for religious places?
No, the TN e-Pass Registration To Travel During COVID19 is not allowed to enter religious places.