TANATA Notification 2020 | Online Application Form, Eligibility, Dates: Complete TANATA Notification 2020 information is available in this article. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) notification 2020 can check out this post. The application form start date is 24th July 2020 (Tentative). The Anna University, Chennai is conducting this test for the past few years.
The last date to submit the application form is 31st July 2020 (Tentative). Also, they have scheduled the date for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) as 12th August 2020 (Tentative). Therefore, we suggest all the aspirants keep in touch with us for the latest updates regarding the TANATA Notification exam dates.
- 1 TANATA Notification 2020 – Overview
- 2 TANATA 2020 – Tentative Dates
- 3 TANATA 2020 Notification
- 4 TANATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 TANATA 2020 Notification | Online Application Form
- 6 TANATA 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Procedure To Apply For TANATA 2020 Exam Onlinee
- 8 TANATA 2020 Admit Card
- 9 TANATA 2020 Syllabus
- 10 TANATA 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 TANATA 2020 Result
- 12 TANATA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TANATA Notification 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The University||Anna University|
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA)|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date To Apply||31st July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Architecture Entrance Exams|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|TANATA Previous Question Papers|
|TANATA Hall Ticket|
TANATA 2020 – Tentative Dates
|The application form will be declared||24th July 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application form||31st July 2020|
|Admit Card will be available||7th August 2020|
|Examination Date||12th August 2020|
|The result will be announced||19th August 2020|
TANATA 2020 Notification
Are you looking to apply for TANATA 2020 Notification? Then you are in the right place. Aspirants can check the notification and exam details in this article. Moreover, we are here to help you out with the step by step procedure to download the application form and also how to apply for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) Notification 2020.
Furthermore, the higher officials of Tamil Nadu conduct this TANATA Exam to check the aptitude levels of all the eligible candidates for entering into the B.Arch Course for all the colleges in Tamil Nadu. Moreover, the TANATA exam will be held on 12th August 2020. Also, we are expecting that the results are to be released in the third week of Agust 2020. So, we advise all the candidates who are applying for the TANATA 2020 to keep visiting our article for more details.
TANATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) Examination or it’s equivalent from any recognized board.
- The minimum aggregate required is 50% in the qualifying exam with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2020 may also appear in TANATA 2020 provisionally.
- Aspirants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks. OR
- Should have 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Govts with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics. OR
- Possess International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of the examination are also eligible to apply for TANATA 2020.
TANATA 2020 Notification | Online Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TANATA Notification 2020 can check this article. Contenders can now apply for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) through online mode. Moreover, aspirants can download the application form through the links that we are providing you at the bottom of the article. Also, many candidates are suffering from fake information and malicious links that various web sources are providing. So, keeping this point in mind, we are helping you out with the active and active links which quickly redirect you to the official website. Therefore, using these links aspirants can download the application form and apply it.
TANATA 2020 Application Fee
|SC/ SCA/ ST candidates of Tamil Nadu||Rs. 1000|
Procedure To Apply For TANATA 2020 Exam Onlinee
- Visit the official website of Anna University, Chennai @ annauniv.edu.
- Go to the “Registration Link” of TANATA 2020 Notification.
- Enter your details like your name, father name, mother name, address, phone number, email id, etc.
- Later, fill your educational qualifications of 10+2.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Your new registration id and password will be sent to your email id.
- Login to the notification using your registration is and password.
- Now fill the remaining required details.
- Enter all the academic details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature and other details (if required).
- Now pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Review the details, make any changes if you want and hit on SUBMIT.
To apply for TANATA Notification 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated Tentatively On 24th July 2020
TANATA 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who are searching for the TANATA Notification 2020 can check this section for the exam dates. Moreover, the Admit Card s about to release tentatively on 7th August 2020. Also, the last date is expected to be in the same month. Furthermore, the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) Exam will be conducted tentatively on 12th August 2020.
To Download TANATA 2020 Admit Card Here
TANATA 2020 Syllabus
And the candidates can download the TANATA Syllabus from the link given. Candidates can know the exam details by checking the TANATA Syllabus. And candidates can practice more marks in the exam by checking the TANATA Syllbaus.
Download TANATA 2020 Syllabus Here
TANATA 2020 Exam Pattern
TANATA Exam will be conducted in Multiple Choice Questions. Part A question paper will be asked 60 questions. Candidates will be awarded two marks for each correct answer. Part B will consist of two drawing questions and the total duration for the exam for both parts will be 180 minutes.
TANATA 2020 Result
After attending the exam, participants are eagerly waiting to check the TANATA Result. Further, the officials are going to release the TANATA Result tentatively on 19th August 2020. Candidates can check their TANATA results from the link given below.
Check TANATA 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more details and updates regarding the TANATA Notification 2020 and Exam Date, Online Application form keeps browsing our website freshersnow.com.
TANATA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
On which date the TANATA Application Form release?
TANATA Application Form tentatively releases on 24th July 2020.
What is TANATA Application Fee?
TANATA Application Fee for General is Rs. 2000/-, SC/ SCA/ ST candidates of Tamil Nadu is Rs. 1000/-.
Where can I submit TANATA Application Form?
Candidates can submit the TANATA Application Form from the link given on our page @ Freshers Now.