TANATA Syllabus 2020 PDF Download and Exam Pattern: Are you in an in-depth search of the TANATA Syllabus 2020 PDF Download? Then you are at the right place. So, we are providing you with the efficient syllabus through which you can download it and prepare for the exam. Contenders can also check out the TANATA Exam Pattern 2020 from this post. Check annauniv.edu for any other information of the TANATA Exam.
Moreover, many aspirants are unable to find the exact links to download the TANATA Syllabus 2020 PDF. So, we are creating an atmosphere where you can check the syllabus and exam pattern as well as, can download it. Furthermore, by clicking on the links that we are providing you aspirants can download the syllabus quickly. Also, download the Syllabus of TANATA 2020 for free of cost in the PDF Format. Therefore, keep visiting our article.
TANATA Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Anna University, Chennai|
|Name of The Exam||Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture(TANATA)|
|Date Of Written Exam||Will Release Soon|
|Sub Category||Architecture Entrance Exams|
From the above table, aspirants can check the name of the organization that is conducting the examination, the name of the exam, date of the written test, and official website. Moreover, aspirants whoever have applied or willing to apply for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture (TANATA) 2020 can download this TANATA Syllabus 2020. Candidates can scroll down for vital information regarding TANATA Exam Pattern 2020, TANATA Syllabus 2020, link to download the TANATA Syllabus. Moreover, candidates can also refer to the official website of Anna University, Chennai @ www.annauniv.edu for more queries about TANATA Exam 2020. So, the aspirants have to prepare well for the examination to crack the entrance exam and to get well score in the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TANATA Previous Year Question Papers|
|TANATA Hall Ticket|
TANATA Exam Pattern 2020
Contenders can now check the TANATA Exam Pattern 2020 from the table below. With the help of this Syllabus, aspirants can check the number of questions asked in the exam, the number of marks obtained in the exam, and the time limit allocated for Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture.
|Subject Name||No Of Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A – Mathematics||20 Questions/ 40 Marks||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Part A – General Aptitude||40 Questions/ 80 Marks|
|Part B – Drawing||2 Questions/ 80 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||200 Questions/ 200 Marks|
- So, aspirants can check TANATA Exam Pattern 2020 from above table.
- There are two parts in the examination.
- PART A consists of Mathematics and General Aptitude.
- And, PART B comprises of Drawing test.
- The mathematics and general aptitude consist of 60 questions that carry 120 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total overall marks for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test in Architecture are 200 marks for 200 questions.
- Moreover, candidates have Drawing test where one question carries 80 marks.
- And, the total time allocated for the examination is 3 Hours that is 180 Minutes.
- Therefore, we suggest all the aspirants study hard and score well.
- Furthermore, candidates have to build time management skills which are useful for the aspirants to crack the exam easily.
TANATA Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
Aspirants have to compulsorily refer to the TANATA Syllabus 2020 PDF Download to qualify the exam. Nowadays getting qualified for the competitive exams and entrance exams is not an easy task. So, candidates have to check the Syllabus and exam pattern to crack the exam easily. Moreover, contenders can click the links present in our article to download the Syllabus for free of cost.
Furthermore, we suggest all the aspirants download the Syllabus and previous papers and prepare well to score more marks and good rank to achieve a free seat in the recognized college or university. In addition to this, many candidates are unable to find the exact links to download the TANATA Syllabus and TANATA Exam Pattern 2020. Therefore, you can go throughout the article to see more latest links that are useful to you.
- Problems on Trains
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Volume and Surface Area
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Surds and Indices
- Chain Rule
- Boats and Streams
- Stocks and Shares
- True Discount
- Odd Man Out and Series
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Compound Interest
- Problems on Ages
- Permutation and Combination
- Problems on Numbers
- Decimal Fraction
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cistern
- Allegation or Mixture
- Races and Games
- Banker’s Discount
- Coordinate Geometry
- Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and Probability
- Learn to sketch given object proportionately and to render in a visually appear ling
- Light and Shadow on the purpose and its surrounding
- Perspective Drawing
- You should be able to combine three-dimensional object from stable structure and
- depict in sketching
- The sense of Scale and proportion
- Colour composition, Sense of color
- Memory Drawing
- You should be able to sketch two-dimensional arrangement using given shape and form.
To download TANATA Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Hence, we hope that the information that we are providing is useful for you. Therefore, for more recent and relevant important details stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com.
TANATA Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many parts are there in the TANATA Exam?
Only two parts are there in the TANATA Exam. Part A – Mathematics and General Aptitude – This will have objective type questions and Part B – Drawing Test.
For how much time will the TANATA Exam will be conducted?
The TANATA Exam will be conducted for 3 Hours.
Is there any negative marking in the TANATA Exam?
There is no negative marking in the TANATA Exam.