nextstep.tcs.com: Get the information related to TCS NextStep Registration Login Link For Freshers (2019, 2020 Batch Passouts) through this article. Candidates, those who are going to attend for TCS Campus Placements can check the TCS NextStep Registration Link available in below section. We are very confident that the current post is very helpful for the Fresher candidates who wish to attend for TCS NextStep Campus Drives across India. All the Fresher contenders need to register themselves by utilizing the web portal of nextstep.tcs.com. All the details regarding registration are given in a detailed manner at the below sections. Hence, we suggest the students to follow the below given information.
- 1 TCS NextStep Application and Registration Process:
- 1.1 How To Check if Successfully Registered in TCS NextStep Portal? or Not?
- 1.2 TCS NextStep Registration Details | nextstep.tcs.com
- 1.3 TCS NextStep Exam Pattern For Freshers (2019, 2020 Batch):
- 1.4 TCS NextStep Registration Login Details For Freshers
- 1.5 How To Prepare For TCS NextStep Drive?
- 1.6 TCS NextStep Eligibility Criteria – nextstep.tcs.com:
- 1.7 Procedure To Register/ Login For TCS NextStep Registration Process
TCS NextStep Application and Registration Process:
Step 1: Open https://nextstep.tcs.com/ and Click on Register Now.
Step 2: Click on IT.
Step 3: Fill the form and remember Password and Reference ID.
Step 4: Again Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com using your Reference ID and Password.
Step 5: Click on “Application Form”.
Step 6: Fill this Application form
How To Check if Successfully Registered in TCS NextStep Portal? or Not?
Step 1: Login to nextstep.tcs.com
Step 2: Click on “Track my Application” if the status says received successfully then you’ve registered properly.
You can also see: ★ TCS Recruitment
TCS NextStep Registration Details | nextstep.tcs.com
|Name of the Organization||TCS|
|Work Venue||Across India|
Aspirants who had done their Graduation in past two to three years are advised to TCS NextStep Registration Login only through online mode at TCS NextStep. Moreover, the TCS NextStep Portal is only created for the Fresher aspirants to given details of Registration and Login. Well, the officials of Tata Consultancy Services had designed the TCS NextStep portal and handling the TCS Recruitment Drives. Till now many of the contenders didn’t log in for the TCS NextStep procedure. Therefore, those who are about to registered can check the TCS NextStep Registration Login Link through this article. And attend for the On Campus and Off Campus TCS Recruitment 2018.
TCS NextStep Exam Pattern For Freshers (2019, 2020 Batch):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Aptitude||20 Questions||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability||10 Questions||10 Mins|
|Programming||10 Questions||20 Mins|
|Coding||1 Question||20 Mins|
TCS NextStep Registration Login Details For Freshers
As per the latest news, this year the Tata Consultancy Services offers many job Openings through TCS NextStep. Job seekers from any part of India are instructed to apply for the TCS NextStep Portal. At the below, we have given direct TCS NextStep Registration Login Link. After completion of registration process, contenders can easily update their details along with the current status of an Application form. From the above section, we have given the latest TCS Recruitment 2018 link. So interested seekers can click on the link and check the latest job openings. With the help of TCS NextStep Registration Login Link, you can also check the newly available notifications. Also, visit the web portal @ nextstep.tcs.com daily.
You can also see: ★ TCS CodeVita
The TCS NextStep Registration Procedure is a really clear and easy for all aspirants. In this article, we have provided entire instructions about the TCS NextStep Registration Login Link. Every year many of the Graduate and Post Graduate candidates are participating in the TCS Recruitment Process. Likewise this year also, many of the Fresher contenders are planning to attend for the drives. For all those people, the present article is the best source.
How To Prepare For TCS NextStep Drive?
You can prepare through the below provided useful material.
- TCS Placement Papers
- TCS Aptitude Questions
- TCS Reasoning Questions
- TCS English Questions
- TCS E-mail Writing Sample Papers
- TCS Coding Questions
The Tata Consultancy Services held the recruitment rounds in a very clear manner for the students with the eagerness to the company’s success with their passion and skills for coding, development and much more. We are sure that it is very easy for the people to enroll in the TCS NextStep Registration process. Hence, check the below given procedure and get the easy and simple login details.
TCS NextStep Eligibility Criteria – nextstep.tcs.com:
- Contenders must and should have BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, Any Graduate, Any PG
- Must have 60% of marks in B. Tech degree
- Backlogs are now allowed
- Also, the aspirants must not be having more than 3 years of experience
Procedure To Register/ Login For TCS NextStep Registration Process
- At first, go to the official portal @ nextstep.tcs.com
- Now you have to hit on the log in button. In case if you had already login then you have to click on the Login button
- At present, you have to select your stream whether IT (Information Technology) or BPS (Business Process Service)
- After successfully completion of selecting the IT or BPO contenders have to fill up there some of the personal details. The Personal details are Name, date of birth, gender, Email id, Qualification, Mobile Number and etc.
- Once submitted of filling details you have to verify the information once
- Finally, click on the Submit Button
- All the registered contenders can get the confirmation mail related to registration
- In case you had already log in to the portal you have to enter your Email or Reference ID
- Now click on the submit button
- In case any of the aspirants forgot their password you have to click on the forgot password section
- Then follow the simple steps in order to reset the password.
To Get the TCS NextStep Registration Login Link: Click Here
Recently, TCS has conducted TCS NQT exam to select freshers across India. Candidates can check TCS nextstep portal for more information about TCS NQT.
Candidates can get the on campus and off campus notifications for their E-mail Id registered with TCS NextStep. Any of the contenders get a notification then kindly log in to the TCS Portal and select the online test location and apply for off campus. For attending the TCS Off Campus drive, you have to carry the Application form along with Resume on the scheduled date. The main instruction to the contenders is enter the correct details before applying for off campus. Visit our website www.freshersnow.com on daily basis.