TCS Ninja Recruitment 2019-2020: The National Qualifier Test (NQT) is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire freshers across India. So, the job aspirants can check the TCS Ninja Recruitment Process from this page and apply online. Through TCS recruitment drive, Tata consultancy Services is going to recruit 2019 and 2020 batch freshers.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided TCS Ninja registration link. Check the below portions to know about the TCS Ninja eligibility criteria and TCS Ninja exam dates. So, stand yourself in the competition to compete with other contenders. Check all the segments which are given on this page to know about the TCS National Qualifier Test.
Also Check: TCS Ninja Syllabus
- 1 TCS Ninja Recruitment Process 2019-2020 Batch
TCS Ninja Recruitment Process 2019-2020 Batch
A National Qualifier Test will conduct to hire all the eligible 2019 and 2020 batch students across India. And, competitors who perform well in the National Qualifier Test for TCS Ninja will get an opportunity for the TCS Digital Role. Therefore, the aspirants need to practice for the TCS Ninja to get a place in the Tata Consultancy Services. To recruit the contenders, the TCS is ready to announce the National Qualifier Test of TCS Ninja. Students do not have to pay any cost to register for TCS National Qualifier Test.
TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Only Full-Time contenders from B.E / B.Tech /M.E / M.Sc / MCA / M.Tech are eligible.
- Part-time candidates are not being considered.
- Also, MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Mathematics/Statistics) are eligible
- Engineering Branches: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Branches and M.Sc – Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines
- A student should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Contenders should not have more than one pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test. So, the applicants having one backlog can appear for the test.
- Overall gap in academics should not exceed more than two years.
- The candidates need to complete the course within a time duration.
TCS Ninja Selection Process
- The recruitment process of TCS Ninja has a National Qualifier Test.
- For the candidates, who will qualify in the test will call for Interview.
TCS National Qualifier Test Details
TCS Ninja Hiring’s National Qualifier Test is for 90 minutes. The TCS Ninja Online Test Pattern is as follows:
- Quantitative Aptitude: 20 questions – 40 mins
- Programming Logic: 10 questions – 20 mins
- Coding: 1 question – 20 mins
- English: 10 questions – 10 mins
This National Qualifier Test aims to select the best talent aspirants in the country to fuel the growth plans of Tata Consultancy Services with its Business Strategy across the industry. TCS is happy to invite the bright minds from across the countries to explore the world of digital opportunities with TCS. TCS offers aspiring students a wide range of technologies and areas to choose and start their careers. So, the contenders can participate in the TCS National Qualifier Test and perform well in it. The TCS Ninja will be difficult to moderate. TCS will hire the most talented aspirants who are good in technical and communication skills.
Tata Consultancy Services Profile
It is one of the largest Indian companies by the market capitalization. It is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. TCS alone generates 70% dividends of its head company, Tata Sons. In 2015, it was ranked 64th overall in Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. Tata Consultancy Services is the world’s 2nd largest IT services provider. As of 2017, it is ranked tenth on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, it became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion market capitalization, and second Indian company ever after its m-cap stood at $102.6 billion in Bombay Stock Exchange.
TCS Ninja Hiring Freshers (2019, 2020 Batch)
Are you interested in participating in TCS Ninja? Check this article and know all the information related to the TCS Ninja Qualifier Test. Based on the eligibility criteria, the candidates need to apply for the TCS Ninja. TCS will capture all mind spaces by conducting the TCS Hiring For 2020 Batch Students. So, the competitors who need to settle their life in Tata Consultancy Services can appear in the TCS Ninja. Before it, the aspirants need to know all the information related to the TCS Hiring. Apply for the TCS Recruitment with the help of this article and participate in the National Qualifier Test. At the last of this post, the students can find the steps to apply for the TCS Ninja.
Before applying for the TCS Ninja Test, the students need to check the eligibility details. We have provided the information in a detailed manner about the qualification in the above portion. So, the contenders need to review and apply for the test. The Tata Consultancy Services have not yet announced the TCS Ninja Exam Dates for the 2020 batch. Therefore, the postulates need to wait for few more days to know the pattern and the examination schedule. For the sake of individuals, we will update the dates of TCS Ninja on this page as soon as possible. Hence, the competitors can stay tuned to this post and know the latest info related to the TCS National Qualifier Test.
How To Register For TCS Ninja Recruitment Drive?
Contenders can refer to this section and know the process to apply for the TCS Ninja. All the hopefuls need to be careful while filling the application. Once, the students submitted the application form, it is impossible to modify the details in it. At the time of submission, the successors need to check the information one or two times. After the announcement of the dates of TCS Ninja, the candidates need to apply as soon as possible.
- Visit the site of the Tata Consultancy Services www.tcs.com
- Now, check the careers page
- Click on the Hiring Freshers 2019 or 2020 batch
- Check all the details related to the TCS Ninja
- The next step is to fill the application form
- Verify all the details and then submit it
- Now, you will receive a confirmation message that the application process is successful
Apply For TCS Ninja Recruitment: Click HERE
We hope the above provided infrmation helped you to apply for TCS Ninja recruitment drive. Visit Freshers Now regularly to get more freshers job openings all over India.
Related TCS Posts:
You May Also Like: