TCS Recruitment 2021 @ tcs.com – TCS Careers For Freshers: Good news for the candidates who are exploring TCS jobs in India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Cochin, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, etc). The Tata Consultancy Services had disclosed the latest employment advertisement about the TCS Recruitment 2021 @ TCS official website i.e. tcs.com.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
These TCS Job Openings are for the fresher’s candidates who had completed their education in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, Graduation, and Post-graduation. For the convenience of the aspirants, we are providing the current job openings in the next section of this page. There are many job openings in TCS for various positions. Keep on checking this article to know more updates.
★★ TCS NQT Syllabus ★★
- 1 TCS Smart Hiring Drive for 2022, 2021, 2020 YOP
- 2 TCS NQT 2021-22 Drive for UG, PG, Diploma
- 3 TCS Careers 2021 – Details
- 4 TCS Eligibility Criteria For 2021 Batch Freshers
- 5 TCS Careers For Freshers Registration Link
- 6 List Of TCS Job Openings For Freshers
- 7 About TCS Company
- 8 Required Skills For Freshers
- 9 TCS Selection Process For 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch Freshers
- 10 Steps To Apply For TCS Recruitment 2021/ TCS Careers
- 11 How To Apply For TCS Careers/ Job Openings?
- 12 How To Prepare For TCS Recruitment Drive?
- 13 TCS Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
TCS Smart Hiring Drive for 2022, 2021, 2020 YOP
|Latest Update: TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021 for BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch Freshers)|
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS/ IT from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII/ and the above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from the Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
4. Gap/ Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021 – Test Pattern
|TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021 – Important Link|
|Direct Registration Link For TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021: Click Here (Link Is Live Now)|
TCS NQT 2021-22 Drive for UG, PG, Diploma
|Latest Update: TCS NQT 2021-22 Drive for UG, PG, Diploma Students|
Why TCS National Qualifier Test?
|TCS NQT 2021-22 – Important Links|
|To Check Details & Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment For 2021-22: Click Here|
TCS Careers 2021 – Details
|Name of the Organization||TCS|
|Scale of pay||Best in Industry|
|Work Venue||Across India|
★ You Can Also Check ★
TCS Eligibility Criteria For 2021 Batch Freshers
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical)
- MCA: with BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math/ Statistics Background)
- MSc: CS, IT, SW
- Minimum 75% from 10th standard onwards
- CGPA 7.50 and above (no rounding off) from 1st Semester to Last Semester
- No Standing Arrears
- Any break in education should not exceed 2 Years
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 28 years
TCS Recruitment 2021 is a wonderful chance for the candidates who are looking to get the job in the Dream company. Now the TCS had come out with a host of open profiles all across India. TCS is providing Job opportunities for the fresher’s candidates in different categories. These openings are most beneficial for the aspirants who had pursued CSE and IT in their education. Most of the candidates are trying for the job in the Tata Consultant Services because they feel it is a permanent job.
TCS Careers For Freshers Registration Link
Getting the job in TCS is not an easy task. Contenders have to work hard while preparing for the Written Test. This test is to test the candidate’s knowledge. To prepare for the Written test/ Online Test the applicants can use the TCS Placement Papers their preparation. To help the candidates we have given a direct link in the beneath of this article. And aspirants can also find the steps to apply for TCS Recruitment 2021 in a detailed manner. Check it and complete the registration process before the links expire.
List Of TCS Job Openings For Freshers
TCS Innovator Recruitment:
If you can clear the TCS Innovator interview then you will get Product Developer Role.
TCS Digital Recruitment:
All India Test will be conducted to recruit freshers into TCS Digital Role job vacancies.
A National Qualifier Test will be conducted to recruit candidates for the role of TCS Ninja. It is going to be conducted. This test is for 2021 batch freshers across India.
TCS Smart Recruitment:
When compared with TCS Innovator, TCS Digital, and TCS Ninja, the Salary offering will be less for TCS Smart candidates.
About TCS Company
TCS is also known as Tata Consultancy Services Limited. TCS Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra? It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS has the ability to deliver high–quality services and solutions. TCS is an MNC Company which is now placed the most valuable IT Services Brand worldwide. It is the 9th largest IT services provider by revenue and ranked as 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. TCS has become a Publicly Listed Company on 25th August 2015. In December 2015 the TCS is ranked as 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
|Name of the Organization||TCS|
|Founder(s)||J. R. D. Tata, F.C. Kohli|
Required Skills For Freshers
- Understanding the nature of Business Culture.
- I should have practical knowledge of various programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical and logical thinking ability.
- Able to do work in a team.
- Thorough understanding of issues while serving the problem.
- Identify, understand, and assess the requirements of the network system.
- Be able to solve any basic technical problems.
- Ability to relocate at any time.
TCS Selection Process For 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch Freshers
According to the rules of the organization, the company will conduct the selection process to pick the candidates who are talented. As part of the selection process, the applicants have to go through,
- Written Test
- Technical Interview/ Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
In the written test the aspirants have to answer 30 questions and 1 Essay. Those who cleared the round with the good score will be called for the next rounds of the selection process as specified above.
Steps To Apply For TCS Recruitment 2021/ TCS Careers
- Visit the official website of TCS that is www.tcs.com.
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- A page will redirect to search the job.
- Here enter all the fields by using the drop-down menu and proceed for search.
- Now the latest job openings will display on the screen with the applied filters.
- Pick the interested position and apply it.
- Fill the form with the necessary details and finally submit.
- Note down the generated id and password for future use.
How To Apply For TCS Careers/ Job Openings?
To Apply For TCS Recruitment: Click Here
How To Prepare For TCS Recruitment Drive?
You can prepare through the below provided useful material.
- TCS Placement Papers
- TCS Aptitude Questions
- TCS Reasoning Questions
- TCS English Questions
- TCS E-mail Writing Sample Papers
- TCS Coding Questions
Hope this page has given you the complete information about the TCS Careers 2021. If any candidate going for the registration process refers to the complete information equipped on this page. For more details keep visiting our website Freshers Jobs on a regular basis.
TCS Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for TCS Recruitment?
BE/ B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical), MCA: with BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math/ Statistics Background), MSc: CS, IT, SW are eligible to apply for TCS Recruitment.
What is TCS Selection Process?
Written Test, Technical Interview/ Managerial Interview, HR Interview.
How can I apply for TCS Careers?
Visit the official site @ tcs.com, there check and go to the Careers section. From there you can apply for the job as per your qualification. Or else, you can get the applying process from Freshers Now.