Willing to solve Aptitude Questions? Well, on this particular page we have listed the sample Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 & 2020 Batches). Moreover, job aspirants who are eagerly looking for a good learning place can visit the current article. Preparing with these sample Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers you will get an idea of exam pattern and can estimate the test paper.
- 1 Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions, Explanation
- 2 Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers 2018, 2019 & 2020, 2021 Passed outs
- 3 Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF
- 4 Download Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF Format
- 5 Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF
- 6 Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers – FAQ’s
Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions, Explanation
Because for the sake of students we have arranged the model Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation according to the test pattern for better preparation so that you can save your time. Candidates who are about to crack the Placement Test must and should refer to these Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers.
Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers 2018, 2019 & 2020, 2021 Passed outs
Number of Questions Asked: 11 Questions
|Topics||Questions Asked (Approximately)|
|Profits & Loss||3-4 Questions|
|Ratio and Proportion||1-3 Questions|
|Boats and Streams||1-2 Questions|
|Simple Interest||2-3 Questions|
|Compound Interest||2-4 Questions|
|Problems on Boats and Streams||1-3 Questions|
In order to secure more marks, candidates should learn the remaining topics of the Aptitude section. Please find out the rest of the topics involved in the Aptitude section, they are Areas, Problems on Trains, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Odd man out, Quadratic equations, Number Series, Ages, Mixtures & Allegations, etc. Moreover, getting a job is not that easy it requires a lot of hard work. You can save time by practicing Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers along with Explanations.
★ You Can Also Check ★
Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF
Those who want to enhance their performance in the Aptitude section, must and should practice the Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers. Creating a new job is a crucial thing in the IT sector. So, this page will help you in order to gain knowledge to overcome the critical section. And by checking all the arranged Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers, individuals can be confident while attempting the Aptitude section. In addition, we have arranged the Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF format at the end of this article.
Download Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF Format
1. Raja buys some apples at the rate of four for a rupee and the same numbers of oranges at three for a rupee. To make a profit of 25%, Raja should sell 6 apples for.
Answer – D. 4.75
let Raja buys ‘x’ apples at rate four for a rupee and ‘x’ apples at three for a rupee.
So, cost price = x/4 + x/3
Question is asking about 6 apples
Then, CP = 6/4 + 6/3 = 3.5
Now SP = (125/100)*3.5 = 4.75
Therefore, Raja should sell 6 apples for 4.75
2. Prasanth bought an article at a 25 percent discount on the labeled price. He again sells the article at 20 percent on labeled price. Find the percent profit earned by Prasanth in the whole transaction
Answer – B. 60%
Let the labeled price is 100. Prasanth bought it for 75 after getting a 25% discount.
Now he sells the article at (120/100)*100 = 120. So % profit he earns = (45/75)*100 = 60
3. A train running at 45 km/hr takes 36 sec to pass a platform. Next, the train takes 12 sec to pass a man walking at the speed of 15 km/hr in the same direction. Find the length of the platform.
A. 250 m
B. 300 m
C. 350 m
Answer – C. 350m
Let us assume ‘T’ and ‘P’ are the length of train and platform respectively
T = 12*30*5/18 = 100 meter
P + 100 = 45*5/18*36
4. The sum of the present ages of a Suresh and his son is 60 years. Five years ago, Suresh’s age was four times the age of his son. What will be the age of Suresh’s son?
Answer – D. 15
Let, Present age of son be x
And then, Suresh age is (60 -x) years respectively.
(60 – x) – 5= 4(x – 5)
55 – x = 4x – 20
5x = 75
x = 15
5. A can finish a work in 27 days, B in 9 days and C in 12 days. B & C start the work but are forced to leave after 4 days. The remaining work was done by A in:
A. 6 days
B. 9 days
C. 10 days
D. 12 days
Answer – A. 6 days
(B+C)it’s one day’s work = 1/9+1/12 = 7/36
B & C in 3 days = 4*7/36 = 7/9
Remaining work = 1-(7/9) = 2/9
1/27 work is done by A in 1 day.
2/9 work is done by A in 27*2/9 = 6 days
6. A sum of money invested at CI to Rs.800 in 3 years and to Rs.840 in 4 years. Find the rate of interest in PA?
Answer – C. 5%
CI for 3 yr = 800
and CI for 4 yr = 840
CI for 1 yr = 40
R = (100 × 40)/ (800×1) = 10/2 = 5%
7. Two vessels contain milk and water in the ratio of 7:3 and 2:3 respectively. Find the ratio in which the contents of both the vessels must be mixed to get a new mixture containing milk and water in the ratio 3:2.
Answer – A. 2:1
Let the ratio be k:1
then in the first mixture, milk = 7k/10 and water = 3k/10
and in the second mixture, milk = 2/5 and water = 3/5
(7k/10 + 2/5)/(3k/10 3/5) = 3/2
K = 2, so the ratio will be 2:1
8. A container filled with a liquid containing 4 parts of water and 6 parts of milk. How much of mixture must be drawn off and filled with water so that the mixture contains half milk and half water?
Answer – D. 1/6
Let water = 40 liters and milk are 60 liters.
Water = 40 – x*(2/5) + x and milk = 60 – x*(3/5) (x is the amount of mixture taken out) Equate both the equation, we get x = 50/3.
Now, mixture drawn off = (50/3)/100 = 1/6
9. Two cans M and N contains milk and water in the ratio of 3:2 and 7:3 respectively. The ratio in which these two cans be mixed so as to get a new mixture containing milk and water in the ratio 7:4.
Answer – C. 7:4
Milk in 1st can = 3/5 and water = 2/5. Similarly in second can milk = 7/10 and water = 3/10.
Take the ratio = k: 1
(3k/5 + 7/10)/(2k/5 + 3/10) = 7/4
Solve for k, we get k = 7/4. So the ratio is 7: 4
10. In a hostel, there are 30 students and if the number of students increased by 5 then the expense is increased by 40 per day. But the average expenditure diminishes by 3. Find the original expenditure.
Answer – B. 870
Let the average expenditure be P.
(30*P + 40)/35 = P-3
P = 29. So expenditure = 29*30 = 870
Therefore, the original expenditure is 870
11. The average of 10 readings is 25.5. In this, the average of the first three is 20 and the next four is 26. If the eight reading is 5 less than the night one and also 8 less than the tenth one, then find the eight reading?
Answer – B. 26
the sum of all ten reading = 255
the sum of the first three = 60 and the sum of the next 4 = 104.
Sum of 8th, 9th and 10th reading = 91 = 3*x + 13
x = 26.
Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF
To Download Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF – Click Here
From this article, the students have got the required information about Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation. You can feel free to ask queries by dropping a comment in the below-mentioned comment section. For more important placement updates follow our page www.freshersnow.com. Thank You. Best of luck for your exam.
Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers – FAQ’s
How many questions will be asked in the Tech Mahindra Aptitude Section?
A total of 11 Questions will be asked in the Tech Mahindra Aptitude Section.
Which type of questions will be asked in the Tech Mahindra Aptitude Section?
Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the Tech Mahindra Section.
How much time will be provided in the Tech Mahindra Exam?
50 Minutes of time will be provided in the Tech Mahindra Exam.
Does FreshersNow provide Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF?
Yes, FreshersNow provides Tech Mahindra Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF format.