Technosoft Walkin 2018 is ready to hire the Graduated candidates for the Trainee Process Associate role. So, all the interested ones can directly attend the Technosoft Walkin In Chennai from 1st December 2018 to 5th December 2018. Furthermore, the officials of the Technosoft Corporation are looking for the aspirants with an excellent skill set for the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) position. Check all the Technosoft Walkin Drive 2018 details.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Technosoft Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
|Company Name||Technosoft Corporation|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, LPO, KPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
- Download files from the client application
- Review files and do the allocation.
- Process-based on the instruction
- Follow-up with the client in case of clarifications.
- Completed files moved back to a client
- Ensure deliverables adhere to quality standards
Technosoft Walkin Drive 2018 – Details
Walkin Date: 1st December 2018 To 5th December 2018 (Saturday to Friday)
Interview Timings: 11:00 AM To 2:00 PM
Recruiter Name: Jude Xavier
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Technosoft was founded in 1996 by Radha Krishnan. Radha had the vision to create an IT services company that featured extraordinary technical talent and a culture of high achievement. He succeeded. Over the past 21 years, Technosoft has grown from X to over 4,400 global employees. Along the way, Technosoft experienced double-digit annual growth as more than 35 Fortune 500 companies became satisfied customers. Furthermore, Technosoft has been headquartered in Southfield, Michigan since the company was established.
In 2017, Technosoft relocated to a spacious new facility in Southfield equipped with leading-edge collaboration technology and security. This new facility plus six global delivery centers in India enables us to deliver 24/7 support to their clients. Today, Technosoft delivers solutions covering digital transformation, data science and business intelligence, cloud management, Salesforce and SAP management, cybersecurity, IT infrastructure management, and IT contingent labor staffing.
Specifications – Jobs In Chennai
- Data Entry experience with good keying accuracy
- Comprehension and Interpretation skills
- Require basic excel skills
- Should be able to work in flexible shifts
- Experience: freshers (only 2017 & 2018 passouts are eligible to attend this interview)
- Salary best in the industry
- Job Location: Perungalatur (Shriram the gateway sez)
- Shifts: Dayshift
Venue Of Technosoft Walkin Interview
Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd,
Shriram The Gateway Sez,
#16, GST Road,
Chennai – 600063
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Essential Documents For Technosoft Walkin In Chennai
Carry all the mentioned documents while attending the Technosoft Walkin In Chennai 2018.
- Candidates need to bring a new updated Resume.
- All educational certificates original and photocopies.
- You should also take the latest passport size photos.
- Moreover, you can also carry any valid ID Proof such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, License, etc.
- Remember that you should attend the Technosoft Walkin Drive 2018 with the copy of this Email and original ID Proof.
You Can Also Refer To Other Walkins
So, follow us on FreshersNow.Com for more information, latest updates.