Telangana DOST Registration 2019: Higher Officials of the TSCHE had launched the Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) to conduct the Online Admissions for the Undergraduate Programs. Candidates who are about to register for the Universities, then you can find a clear solution through this page. And that is Telangana DOST. Interested candidates can apply online for Telangana DOST Admission Process 2019 from the official website @ dost.cgg.gov.in and also from the direct link which will be provided below in this page.
Furthermore, we have also given you the detailed information of the Telangana DOST Admission Process 2019, the accurate Telangana DOST Eligibility Criteria 2019. Check the Important Dates included on this page. Additionally, we have given the steps to apply for the DOST Admission Process 2019, DOST Overview, Application Fee to be paid and the Reservation Criteria for every category.
- 1 DOST Admission 2019 – Telangana | Details
- 1.1 What Is DOST?
- 1.2 Essential Dates
- 1.3 Telangana DOST Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.4 Reservation of Seats for SC/ ST/ BC
- 1.5 DOST Application Fee
- 1.6 Essential Documents Required For DOST Admissions 2019
- 1.7 Steps – Telangana DOST Admission Process 2019
DOST Admission 2019 – Telangana | Details
|Name Of The Service||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Name Of The Organization||Government of Telangana|
|Notification||2nd week of May 2019|
|Registration And Web Options||4th week of May 2019|
|Seat Allotment – First List||1st Week Of June 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
What Is DOST?
DOST full form is Degree online Services Telangana. It is an easy way to apply for UG courses at six universities under DOST. This counselling process started by Telangana state helps you in choosing UG courses with all the information. Also, it minimizes the efforts and maximizes the choice to opt for undergraduate courses. And those six Universities are
- Osmania University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahana University
- Telangana University
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
|Notification||2nd week of May 2019|
|Registrations and web options||Last week of May 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates|
|Seat allotment- First List||1st week of June 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||2nd week of June 2019|
|II Phase registrations & Web Options only for sliding||2nd week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment-second list||3rd week of June 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||last week of June 2019|
|III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for supplementary students|
and those who have not registered and web options for all
|last week of June 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||The 4th week of June 2019 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities|
last week of June 2019 – NCC /Sports & Games
|Seat allotment- third list||last week of June 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||1st week of July 2019|
|Commencement of Classwork – I Semester||1st week of July 2019|
|Intra College phase||1st week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||3rd week of July 2019|
|Web options for Intra College Sliding-II||The 3rd week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Intra College Sliding-II||3rd week of July 2019|
|Fresh DOST registration for final phase||last week of July 2019|
|Web Options for the final phase||4th week of July 2019|
|Seat allotment for the final phase||last week of July 2019|
|Report to the college by||1st week of August 2019|
|Special Drive Phase Registrations||2nd week of August 2019|
|Special Drive Phase Web Options||3rd week of August 2019|
|Web Options for Intra (with in) College Sliding (ICS-IV)||The 3rd week of August 2019|
|Seat Allotment||3rd week of August 2019|
|Last date for Reporting to Colleges by Students||3rd week of August 2019|
Telangana DOST Eligibility Criteria 2019
Aspiring students who are seeking admission to undergraduate courses in the 1st year of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/ Comp.Appln.)/ B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/ BSW/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA Degree courses must have passed the 12th Board examination (Two years Intermediate program) affiliated to the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State OR equivalent exam.
The Eligibility Certificate from Board of Intermediate, Telangana State is required from the candidates of other boards.
Candidates With Supplementary Or The Qualifying Examination In Parts
The candidates who have passed the 12th board in parts (more than one attempt) shall be considered for admission, but the priority of seat-filling will be given to the candidates who cleared the qualifying examination in one attempt only.
Medical Lab Technology Course
The students who have passed or appearing in Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State/ or equivalent examination are eligible for admission into courses like B.A/ B.Com only. However, Aspirants who have done ‘Bridge course’ along with Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology are eligible for B.Sc. courses.
Order of Merit
The admissions will be solely based on merit, And the list will be prepared on the basis of aggregated marks secured in the qualifying examination in single attempt.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As of now, the details of Telangana DOST Registration 2019 has not been announced. The information provided here about Telangana DOST Admission Process 2019 is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of the Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) release it.
Reservation of Seats for SC/ ST/ BC
The reservation of seats for SCs, STs & BCs as follows:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15 Percent|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6 Percent|
|Backward Classes||29 Percent|
DOST Application Fee
Candidates who are registering for the Telangana DOST Registration 2019 must have to pay the fee of INR 100. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility. Moreover, you have to pay the fee online. Then, after the payment, you will receive a message as “Your payment was Successful for Rs.100/- on DD/MM/2019 Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is XXXXXXXXXXXX.”
Essential Documents Required For DOST Admissions 2019
- Aadhaar Number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable Income Certificate, on or after January 1, 2019
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Mobile number linked to Aadhar number
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable. These certificates should be kept ready
Steps – Telangana DOST Admission Process 2019
Candidates those who are searching for the applying process can get a detailed matter in these steps. And we have made the task of aspirants easy by embedding the steps wise procedure. So, that you can straightforwardly apply for the Telangana DOST Admission Process.
- Open the official site of the Degree Online Services, Telangana @ dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on “Register” button for the registration process.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear.
- Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- If payment is successful you will see a message.
- And then enter all the required details on the screen.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR: 2019-20 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- Also, for students who belong to the boards other than the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana all the details must be entered by the student. And also enter the equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit the UG Online Admission Form.
- After that, the DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- To Exercise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link.
- Soon after completing the registration, click on log out button.
Register For Telangana DOST Registration 2019: Click Here
We hope that all the above-given information about the Telangana DOST Registration 2019 is beneficial. So, follow us on FreshersNow page to get all such updated information.