Thapar University Admission 2020 @ thapar.edu | Eligibility, MBA Application Form: The officials of the Thapar University (Thapar Institute Of Engineering And Technology) had released the applying link for the Thapar University MBA Admission 2020. As the Registration Process Started, we have provided a direct link to submit the Thapar University Application Form 2020 at the end of this page.
Latest Update: The last date for Final Counselling & Fee Deposit is 15th June 2020. So, keep checking this page to know the latest information.
Those who are seeking the admission into MBA (2 years) Program in various disciplines for the academic year 2020-22 must check this article. The last date to submit the Thapar University MBA Application Form 2020 is 8th May 2020. Check the Thapar University Selection Process 2020 and the Thapar University Eligibility Criteria before applying for Thapar University Admission 2020.
- 1 Thapar University Admission 2020 – Information
- 2 Thapar University Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 3 Important Dates – Thapar University MBA Admission
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Application Fee
- 6 Payment Mode
- 7 Process To Submit Online Thapar University Application Form 2020
- 8 Thapar University Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Thapar University Admission 2020 – Information
|Name Of University||Thapar University (Thapar Institute Of Engineering And Technology)|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG Courses|
|Admissions Open For||MBA Programme|
|Status Of Online Application Form||Available Now|
|Ending Date To Submit Application Form||8th May 2020|
|To Provide Admissions Into||MBA (2 years) Program in various disciplines for the academic year 2020-22|
|Selection Process||GD/ PI, Scholarship Test & Thapar’s MBA Entrance Test|
Thapar University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who satisfy the below given Thapar University Eligibility Criteria 2020, they can only apply for the courses offered by the university.
For B.Tech Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass the previous examination with at least 60% marks. SC/ ST candidates have to score the 55% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: It is necessary to pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- BE/ B.Tech Lateral Entry: Qualify the LEET-TU with a minimum of 20% marks in aggregate (15% for SC/ ST).
- Diploma Holders: Candidates who have a diploma in respective courses can also apply.
- Mandatory: A candidate must obtain the JEE Mains ≥72 marks. Candidates who scored the JEE Mains ≥ 48 marks have to obtain the 80% marks in 10+2. SC/ ST candidates have to obtain the JEE MAINS ≥ 30 with 75% marks in 10+2 examination.
For PG Courses
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in the respective filed in which they want to get admission.
- GATE Score: For admission in M.Tech, candidates should have a valid GATE scorecard.
Important Dates – Thapar University MBA Admission
- UG Courses: BE (Bachelor of Engineering), BE-MBA (Dual Degree program), BE-Lateral Entry, IEP (International Engineering Programme)
- PG Courses: ME, M.Tech, MCA, PG Diploma (Professional) in Clinical and Counseling Psychology, MSC, Master in Psychology
Candidates who are about to apply for Thapar University MBA Admission 2020 must and should have to check and pay the application fee as assigned by Thapar University. You all have to pay the fee Of INR 1500 for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA and Ph.D. programs. For M.A/ M.Sc/ MBA program you have to pay the fee of INR 1000.
Candidates can pay the fee either online (Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking) or offline through DD which is drawn in favor of Thapar University, payable at Patiala.
Process To Submit Online Thapar University Application Form 2020
- Go to the official site of the Thapar University @ thapar.edu.
- Check the Admissions section and then go to the MBA programs tab.
- After that, select the MBA Admissions 2020.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee and then check all the details after entering.
- Now, submit the Thapar University Application Form 2020.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Make a note that you have submitted the form on or before the last date.
To Check Thapar University Admission 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Get Online Thapar University Registration 2020 Link: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
Login Link (Already Registered Candidates)
We hope that all you have noticed the above-provided information which is about Thapar University Admission 2020. Follow us on Freshers Now to get all the latest updates regarding the Thapar University MBA Admission 2020.
Thapar University Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the final date to submit the Thapar University MBA Application Form?
Candidates can submit their Thapar University MBA Application Form on or before 8th May 2020.
How to apply for Thapar University Admission 2020?
To apply for the MBA Program, candidates have to visit the official site of the Thapar University @ http://lmtsm.thapar.edu/admissions/ or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the application fee?
You all have to pay the fee Of INR 1500 for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA and Ph.D. programs. For M.A/ M.Sc/ MBA program you have to pay the fee of INR 1000.