Hurry Up…!!! Thomson Reuters team is going to conduct the Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2019 Drive on 1st August 2019 for Trainee Software Engineer in Bangalore (2019 Batch). So, all the candidates from B.E, B.Tech streams can directly focus on our Freshers Now page to get the latest Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019 information. Those who are seeking for the Jobs at Thomson Reuters can apply through this page for the Trainee Software Engineer role.
Apart from these, we have given the Thomson Reuters Eligibility Criteria 2019 along with the Job Description, skills required, responsibilities in the below sections of this page. The last date to apply for the Thomson Reuters Jobs In Bangalore is 30th July 2019. If you are the one who is passionate about working as a Software Engineer, then check the complete details before applying. Get the direct link to apply for the Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2019 from the end of this page.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2019 – Information
|Name of the Company||Thomson Reuters|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 4,50,000 – INR 5,50,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||30th July 2019|
|Off Campus Date||1st August 2019|
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation.
- Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development, and implementation of the software modules
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines
Thomson Reuters Eligibility Criteria 2019
- B.E, B.Tech (Preferably CS/ IT/ IS Batch) 2019 Batch
- Good academics
- Good pH score
You Can Also Prepare: ★ Thomson Reuters Placement Papers
Established in 2008, Thomson Reuters is a company of mass media and information. It has operational headquarters in Manhattan, New York City. It is one of the leading corporate brands of Canada according to Interbrand Best Canadian Branding list of ranking. The company has specialties in Intelligent Information, Legal, Accounting, Tax, Financial, and Media. Thomson Reuters has a share listing in New York Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange. For eight successive years, 2009-2016, it was listed as Most Admired Company in the world by Fortune and it was ranked 2nd in Financial Data Services.
Description Of Jobs at Thomson Reuters
The team members of Thomson Reuters are looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment. As a Software Engineer, you will be a member of a small team of developers that is responsible for supporting and developing commercial solutions used by customers throughout the globe. You will spend approximately 30% of your time interacting and collaborating with product developers, project managers, software engineers, and quality assurance analysts across the globe. The rest of your time will be spent designing, prototyping, developing, testing and deploying technology solutions.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Core Java and J2EE
- SQL/ PLSQL/ Oracle databases
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies
Documents Required For Thomson Reuters Jobs in Bangalore
- Latest updated Resume.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation
Online Registration Link For Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2019: Click Here