TISSNET Notification 2020 @ tiss.edu | Exam Date (Out), Register Online: The authorities will release the TISSNET Notification 2020 tentatively on 3rd Week Of October 2019. Tata Institute of Social Sciences offers Master’s Programmes through TISS-National Entrance Test (TISSNET). Moreover, we have included all the information about TISSNET 2020 Notification in this article. In addition to the notification, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, TISSNET Application Form 2020 and some more details related to TISSNET are provided in this post. The officials had released the TISSNET 2020 Date which is 4th January 2020.
Latest Update: TISSNET 2020 Dates Released. And the online application form will be available tentatively from 3rd Week Of October 2019. Check all the details from the current article.
Furthermore, the last date to submit the TISSNET Application Form 2019 is 13th November 2019. Instead of that, it offers MA in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM & LR) program at its Mumbai campus and also it provides candidates with various other Master’s degrees. This Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is conducted for all Masters programs offered in TISS campuses at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, IMHST Chennai, MHAT Calicut, and G-SET Ranchi but TISS doesn’t provide any MBA program.
You Can Also Check: ★ TISSNET Admit Card
TISSNET Notification 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Name Of The Examination||Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||4th January 2020|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams|
|Notification Release Date||3rd Week Of October 2019 (tentative)|
|Notification Last Date||13th November 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online/ offline mode|
Additional information regarding TISSNET 2020 Notification is provided in the table above. Participants can now check the details about the exam and the apply link, eligibility criteria, exam dates, application form filling details and lot more stuff in this post. Contenders need to know all the information regarding the notification before going to apply. Furthermore, the candidates need to stay tuned for the updates of the TISSNET Notification 2020. The above table provides more details about the Name of the organization, Notification release date, last date to apply for TISSNET 2020.
You Can Also Check: ★ TISSNET Syllabus
|Application Begins on||3rd Week Of October 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||13th November 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of the application form by post||2nd Week of December 2019|
|TISSNET Admit Cards will be issued on||18th-19th December 2019|
|TISSNET 2020 Exam||4th January 2020|
|Availability of TISSNET Score Card||Last Week Of January 2020|
|Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) at TISS Mumbai||First/ Second Week of March 2020|
|Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) at Guwahati||2nd Week of March 2020|
|Pre- Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) at Hyderabad||Last Week Of March 2020|
|Announcement of Selection||April 2020|
|Announcement of First Wait List of TISSNET||2nd Week Of May 2020|
|Announcement of Second Wait List of TISSNET||3rd Week Of May 2020|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||1st Week Of June 2020|
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The applicants who are having the final year of the bachelor’s degree can apply by following some terms and conditions. The candidate needs to pass all the academic years in the previous years. By the day of submitting the application form for any of the programs, the candidate needs to complete the final year of their bachelor’s degree. If the students are provisionally admitted but failed in the last year of bachelor’s degree that candidate will not be allowed to continue the M.A. program
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 from any recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Students, who will satisfy all the requirements of their bachelor’s degree examination by 2nd June 2020 are also eligible.
At the time of applying candidates studying in a 3-year degree program should have passed in all the subjects for the 1st to 4th semesters and candidates studying in 4-year degree programs should have passed in all the subjects for 1st to 6th semester.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the test.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent from a recognized authority in any discipline.
- Appearing: Candidates in their final year of graduation degree are also eligible to apply for TISSNET 2020. Candidate studying in their final year of graduation but have not passed in all the subjects of their previous year are not eligible to apply for any of the master’s courses by TISSNET.
- For LLM: Applying candidate must have passed in LLB Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board or university
You Can Also Check: ★ TISSNET Previous Papers
TISSNET Exam Date 2020
The organizers of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Exam will conduct on 4th January 2020. The candidates can check the important dates in the below section. The contenders need to check the date of the examination and center of the test carefully. And also the exam is going to conduct in different centers. Moreover, aspirants need to wait to know the exact date of the test. Furthermore, the applicants need to prepare well for the TISSNET 2020 as the competition for the test will be more. Additionally, to know about the TISSNET Notification refer to this article thoroughly.
Documents To Be Uploaded While Applying For TISSNET 2020
Applicants need to upload some certificates during the registration process. Moreover, the aspirants need to scan the required documents and upload the certificates with a soft copy. Furthermore, the list of certificates needs to upload. The candidates need to upload their Photographs, Signature. Moreover, the documents will differ for each category. To know such information visit the official web portal of Tata Institute of Social Sciences provided in the above table.
- Graduation Mark sheets (for UG courses)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST category)
- Certificate of Disability for Person with Disability (PWD)
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate (OBC category)
- Bona-fide Certificate from candidates, those are in the final year of the degree (for UG courses)
- Income Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) category)
- One stamp size photograph.
|No. of programs||Online Payment by Credit Card/ Debit Card|
|Category||General||SC/ ST/ OBC|
The selection of candidates for different programs happens in two stages and has three components of assessment. All candidates appear for the National entrance test (TISSNET). Based on the performance in the TISSNET 2020, only shortlisted candidates are called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview (PIT/ PI).
You Can Also Check: ★ TISSNET Result
Procedure To Apply For The TISSNET Application Form 2020
Here, candidates need to go through the steps to apply for the TISSNET Notification 2020. Follow the procedure step by step and complete the registration process successfully.
- Visit the official website of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) at tiss.edu.
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ and then hit on the TISSNET Application Form link.
- Verify all the instructions before going to apply.
- Click on the attachment of the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either in a bank or through Credit card, Debit card, Netbanking.
- Applicants who are paying through bank need to attach their TISS copy of challan in the TISSNET Application Form 2020.
- Upload all the documents which are listed in the above sections.
- After completing all the above steps verify all details thoroughly.
- Click on the submit button.
- Save the application form for further use.
To Download TISSNET Notification 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 3rd Week Of October 2019
Register Online For TISSNET 2020: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 3rd Week Of October 2019
TISSNET 2020 Login: Click Here
Check TISSNET 2020 Admission Rules: Click Here
We hope all the information provided regarding TISSNET Notification 2020 is helpful. Furthermore, to get more details to visit Freshers Now page.