TISSNET 2020 Notification @ tiss.edu | Exam Date (Out), Register Online (Started): The authorities had made the application forms for TISSNET Notification 2020 available from 18th October 2019. Tata Institute of Social Sciences offers Master’s Programmes through TISS-National Entrance Test (TISSNET). Moreover, we have included all the information about TISSNET 2020 Notification in this article. In addition to the notification, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, TISSNET Application Form 2020 and some more details related to TISSNET are provided in this post. The officials had released the TISSNET 2020 Date which is 4th January 2020.
Latest Update: The last date for completing the TISSNET 2020 MA Application Form for the registered candidate is 5th December 2019. Check all the details from the current article.
Furthermore, the last date to submit the TISSNET Application Form 2020 is
25th 30th November 2019. Instead of that, it offers MA in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM & LR) program at its Mumbai campus, and also it provides candidates with various other Master’s degrees. The last date for completing the TISSNET 2020 MA Application Form is 5th December 2019. This Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is conducted for all Masters programs offered in TISS campuses at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, IMHST Chennai, MHAT Calicut, and G-SET Ranchi but TISS doesn’t provide any MBA program.
- 1 TISSNET 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 TISSNET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 TISSNET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TISSNET 2020 Exam Date
- 5 Documents To Be Uploaded While Applying For TISSNET 2020
- 6 TISSNET 2020 Application Fee
- 7 TISSNET 2020 Selection Process
- 8 Process To Apply For TISSNET 2020
- 9 TISSNET 2020 Important Links
- 10 TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
- 11 TISSNET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 TISSNET 2020 Syllabus
- 13 TISSNET 2020 Result
- 14 TISSNET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TISSNET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Name Of The Examination||Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||4th January 2020|
|Sub Category||Science Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams|
|Apply Online From||18th October 2019 (Started)|
|Notification Last Date|
|Last Date For Completing Application Form||5th December 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online/ offline mode|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TISSNET Admit Card|
|TISSNET Previous Question Papers|
TISSNET 2020 – Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||18th October 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date for Online Application submission|
|Last Date for receipt of an application form by post||3rd December 2019|
|Last Date For Completing Application Form||5th December 2019|
|The Issue of Hall Ticket (Online)||18th – 21st December 2019|
|TISSNET 2020 Exam||4th January 2020|
|Announcement of Result||4th February 2020|
|Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview||11th – 21st March 2020|
|Announcement of Merit List||21st April 2020|
|Announcement of Selection||23rd April – 4th May 2020|
|The announcement of 1st Wait List for all Programmes||11th May 2020|
|In-Person original Document Verification and Payment of Fees||11th – 18th May 2020|
TISSNET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are having the final year of the bachelor’s degree can apply by following some terms and conditions. The candidate needs to pass all the academic years in the previous years. By the day of submitting the application form for any of the programs, the candidate needs to complete the final year of their bachelor’s degree. If the students are provisionally admitted but failed in the last year of bachelor’s degree that candidate will not be allowed to continue the M.A. program
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 from any recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Students, who will satisfy all the requirements of their bachelor’s degree examination by 2nd June 2020 are also eligible.
At the time of applying candidates studying in a 3-year degree program should have passed in all the subjects for the 1st to 4th semesters and candidates studying in 4-year degree programs should have passed in all the subjects for 1st to 6th semester.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the test.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent from a recognized authority in any discipline.
- Appearing: Candidates in their final year of graduation degree are also eligible to apply for TISSNET 2020. Candidate studying in their final year of graduation but have not passed in all the subjects of their previous year are not eligible to apply for any of the master’s courses by TISSNET.
- For LLM: Applying candidate must have passed in LLB Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board or university
TISSNET 2020 Exam Date
The organizers of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Exam will conduct on 4th January 2020. The candidates can check the important dates in the below section. The contenders need to check the date of the examination and center of the test carefully. And also the exam is going to conduct in different centers. Moreover, aspirants need to wait to know the exact date of the test. Furthermore, the applicants need to prepare well for the TISSNET 2020 as the competition for the test will be more. Additionally, to know about the TISSNET Notification refer to this article thoroughly.
Documents To Be Uploaded While Applying For TISSNET 2020
Applicants need to upload some certificates during the registration process. Moreover, the aspirants need to scan the required documents and upload the certificates with a soft copy. Furthermore, the list of certificates needs to upload. The candidates need to upload their Photographs, Signature. Moreover, the documents will differ for each category. To know such information visit the official web portal of Tata Institute of Social Sciences provided in the above table.
- Graduation Mark sheets (for UG courses)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST category)
- Certificate of Disability for Person with Disability (PWD)
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate (OBC category)
- Bona-fide Certificate from candidates, those are in the final year of the degree (for UG courses)
- Income Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) category)
- One stamp size photograph.
TISSNET 2020 Application Fee
|No. of programs||Online Payment by Credit Card/ Debit Card|
|Category||General||SC/ ST/ OBC|
TISSNET 2020 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for different programs happens in two stages and has three components of assessment. All candidates appear for the National entrance test (TISSNET). Based on the performance in the TISSNET 2020, only shortlisted candidates are called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview (PIT/ PI).
Process To Apply For TISSNET 2020
Here, candidates need to go through the steps to apply for the TISSNET 2020 Notification. Follow the procedure step by step and complete the registration process successfully.
- Visit the official website of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) at tiss.edu.
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ and then hit on the TISSNET Application Form link.
- Verify all the instructions before going to apply.
- Click on the attachment of the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either in a bank or through Credit card, Debit card, Netbanking.
- Applicants who are paying through bank need to attach their TISS copy of challan in the TISSNET 2020 Application Form.
- Upload all the documents which are listed in the above sections.
- After completing all the above steps verify all details thoroughly.
- Click on the submit button.
- Save the application form for further use.
TISSNET 2020 Important Links
To Download TISSNET 2020 Notification: Click Here
Register Online For TISSNET 2020: Click Here – Active Now
TISSNET 2020 Login: Click Here
Check TISSNET 2020 Admission Rules: Click Here
TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who had applied for the TISSNET 2020 Exam have to download the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card. Candidates can download the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card to attend the exam. Besides, we had also given a direct link to downloads the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card.
Download TISSNET 2020 Admit Card Here
TISSNET 2020 Exam Pattern
TISSNET 2020 Question Paper of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Moreover, these questions are related to subjects of Social Sensitivity, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Knowledge. And the time duration of the TISSNET 2020 is 1 Hour and 40 Minutes. Also, it is good news for the aspirants, i.e., the TISSNET 2020 examination has no negative marking
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Maths & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
TISSNET 2020 Syllabus
TISSNET 2020 Exam questions will be asked from General Awareness, English Proficiency, Maths, & Logical Reasoning subjects. Candidates can download the TISSNET 2020 Syllabus from the below link.
Download TISSNET 2020 Syllabus Here
TISSNET 2020 Result
Here we had given the details of the TISSNET 2020 Result. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) officials will announce the TISSNET 2020 Result. All the candidates can check the TISSNET 2020 Result from the below link.
Check TISSNET 2020 Result Here
We hope all the information provided regarding TISSNET 2020 Notification is helpful. Furthermore, to get more details to visit Freshers Now page.
TISSNET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the TISSNET 2020 Application Form?
30th November 2019 is the last date to submit the TISSNET 2020 Application Form.
How can I apply for TISSNET 2020?
Candidates can apply for TISSNET 2020 from the official site @ skuast.org.
What is the mode of the TISSNET 2020 Application Form?
The mode of the TISSNET 2020 Application Form is Online.
When will the TISSNET 2020 Exam be conducted?
The TISSNET 2020 Exam is going to be conducted on 4th January 2020.