TMISAT 2020 Notification @ tmi.tolani.edu | Application Form (Extended), Eligibility, Exam Dates: Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) officials had extended the last to submit the online form for TMISAT Admission 2020. So, aspirants who are seeking for the TMISAT 2020 Entrance Exam can apply for the application form till 20th June 2020 for National Centers & Induri up to 20th June 2020.
Latest Update: Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) extended the deadline to submit the TMISAT at the National Centres Application form till 20th June 2020.
Further, the officials had released the TMISAT Application Form 2020 for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT). However, we have updated the direct link to submit the online TMISAT Application Form 2020. Additionally, we had provided the details of TMISAT Eligibility & TMISAT Selection Procedure.
- 1 TMISAT 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 TMISAT 2020 Important Dates
- 3 TMISAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TMISAT 2020 Selection Process
- 5 How To Submit Online TMISAT Application Form 2020?
- 6 TMISAT 2020 Admit Card
- 7 TMISAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 TMISAT 2020 Syllabus
- 9 TMISAT 2020 Result
- 10 TMISAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TMISAT 2020 Notification – Details
|TMISAT 2020 Notification | Exam Date, Application Form|
|University Name||Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)|
|Course Name||B. Tech. Marine Engineering|
|Exam Name||Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT)|
|Last date for application to appear in TMISAT at National Centres|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
TMISAT 2020 Important Dates
|Admission process open for course commencing||July 2020|
|Last date for application to appear in TMISAT at National Centres||20th June 2020|
|Last date for filling application forms||20th June 2020|
|TMISAT 2020 Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|TMISAT 2020 Date||To Be Announced|
|TMISAT 2020 Result Release Date||To Be Announced|
TMISAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying in IMUCET, as well as TMISAT, is mandatory for admission. The following criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for admission into the B.Tech. Marine Engineering degree program at Tolani Maritime Institute:
Male candidates born on or after 1st September 1999 are eligible to apply for the 2020 batch. In accordance with the Government of India guidelines, there is a two year age relaxation for female candidates, and girls born on or after 1st September 1997 are eligible to apply for the 2020 batch. The minimum age of a candidate shall be 17 years.
TMI encourages the participation of both genders without discrimination.
Only unmarried candidates will be considered.
You must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
- At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (P C M), and
- At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards. The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission. You are advised to have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before applying. This will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements, which in turn will avoid disappointment at a later stage.
TMISAT 2020 Selection Process
- For all eligible applications received by 25 April 2020: The online test and interview will be conducted in the first half of May 2020 at Mumbai, Chennai, Cochi, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indore, Ranchi, and Jaipur. Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks in PCM, online test, IMU test rank, and interview. The selection is also subject to medical fitness per DGS norms.
- For applications received between 26th April 2020 and 31st May 2020: Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their PCM marks and IMUCET rank will be called to TMI campus in June 2020 for online tests. Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in the above-mentioned tests and medical fitness as per DGS norms.
- Online Test: The Online Test has Main Test with 80 Questions in four sections and a Behavioral Assessment. The online test has a multiple-choice format covering Physics, Mathematics, Analytical and Logical Reasoning. The questions are of 10+2 level. There is one section each with negative marking in Physics and Mathematics. The duration of the test is 90 minutes. On completion of the Main test consisting of the above four sections, there will be a behavioral assessment for 30 minutes. This test is conducted in 13 centers across India.
- Personal Interview: Applicants are interviewed by a panel of educators and maritime professionals to assess the applicants’ communication skills, leadership potential, clarity of thought, maturity, and reasoning abilities. The panel also looks for any extracurricular achievements of the candidate.
- Medical Examination: Medical practitioners appointed by the Institute will examine all selected candidates for certifying confirmation with the medical requirements laid down by the Institute.
How To Submit Online TMISAT Application Form 2020?
- Go to the official portal of the Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) @ tmi.tolani.edu.
- On the home page, candidates can find the Admission Section.
- By clicking on the Admission, candidates can find the Apply Online section.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- Now, enter the details and hit on submit.
- Your TMISAT Application Form 2020 will be displayed.
- Check the details and download the TMISAT 2020 Application Form.
- Later, take a hard copy of the TMISAT Application Form 2020 for future use.
To Check Other details Of TMISAT 2020: Click Here
To Submit Online TMISAT Application Form 2020: Click Here (Link Is Active)
TMISAT 2020 Admit Card
All the aspirants who had applied for the TMISAT 2020 Entrance Exam must download the Admit Card. The TMISAT Entrance Exam Admit Card helps the aspirants to know the details of the Exam Center, Timings. Moreover, the Admit Card will be released in June 2020 tentatively.
TMISAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The TMISAT 2020 Exam is the online exam. There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper and the time limit is 3 hours to solve the question paper. All the questions asked in the paper will be MCQ type. There is no negative marking for the TMISAT 2020 Exam.
TMISAT 2020 Syllabus
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Logical reasoning, and Analytical Problem Solving are the 5 subjects which should be prepared by the aspirants. To garb the maximum marks in the Exam aspirants must check the TMISAT 2020 Syllabus. Get the topics wise Syllabus can refer to our article instantly.
TMISAT 2020 Result
Candidates can also check the TMISAT 2020 Result form here. When the Exam is done aspirants will be in search of the TMISAT 2020 Result. So, all of them can check the Result and know the further process and the announcement of the Result can be in July 2020 tentatively.
Stay tuned with us at Freshers Now for all the latest updates and trending notifications of TMISAT 2020.
TMISAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Last date to Submit TMISAT Application Form 2020?
Candidates have to submit TMISAT Application Form 2020 on or before 20th June 2020.
What is Age Limit to apply for TMISAT 2020 Admission?
The minimum age of the candidate to apply for TMISAT 2020 should be 17 years.
Where can I Submit TMISAT Application Form 2020?
Students can submit TMISAT Application Form 2020 either from the link in our website Freshers Now or from the official portal @ tmi.tolani.edu.
When will the TMISAT 2020 Entrance Exam be conducted?
The TMISAT 2020 Entrance Exam will be conducted in June 2020 tentatively.