TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 PDF | Jr Assistant Exam Pattern: If you want to know the updated Information about TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Accounts Syllabus 2020, then please check this article. In the TNEB Junior Assistant Accounts Syllabus 2020 Pdf, we had included the TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus Subject Wise and the latest TNEB TANGEDCO Jr Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. To score more marks in the TNEB TANGEDCO Exam 2020, then you have to prepare well by using the given study material. By opening the TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 PDF link, you will find the subjects list to revise the topics once again for the exam. Those who want to know TNEB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 in detail, just go through the below sections to get the information in detail.
- 1 TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 Details
- 1.1 TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020
- 1.2 TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.3 Questions & Evaluation Scheme
- 1.4 TNEB TANGEDCO Jr Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Subject Wise
TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|TNEB TANGEDCO Jr Assistant Jobs|
|TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers|
|TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Hall Ticket|
TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020
The TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Accounts Syllabus 2020 is available on our website. If you see all the sections of this page, all your doubts will be clarified about TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Examination 2020. So, you all have to check the sections on this page to get the detailed TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020. The TNEB Junior Assistant had a vast syllabus that covers subjects like General Studies, Accounts, General Tamil, General English, etc. To cover all these topics for the TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam, you should maintain a perfect schedule to compete with other candidates. So, don’t waste your time in searching for TNEB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 in other websites.
TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
Those who have applied for the Jr Assistant Exam, they have to know the structure of the exam paper. Moreover, TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 is provided in the below table. So, check the below tabular column which had total information about the TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020. Without knowing these details, you can’t prepare for the written exam. And, we came to know that candidates are neglecting the TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Accounts Syllabus 2020 in their preparation time. Without having the proper timetable, you can’t score better marks.
|Sections||Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1: General Tamil/ General English||20||20||2 hours|
|Part 2: Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20||20|
|Part 3: General Studies||60||60|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Questions & Evaluation Scheme
TNEB TANGEDCO Jr Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Subject Wise
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Selection of correct Voice
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and Object.)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
- Conversion of information to data – Collection
- Compilation and presentation of data
- Graphs & Diagrams
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Time and Work
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Number/ Alphabetical/ Diagrammatic Sequences
General Studies (Degree Standard – B.Com)
- UNIT-I: Commerce:- Economic basis of commerce – Commerce – trade – industry characteristics of Business – Business systems – Concepts of systems theory applied to business – the concept of social obligation – Responsibility and Responsiveness.
- UNIT-II: Forms of private and public sector enterprises – different kinds of organization – sole proprietorship, partnership, joint-stock company, promotion, incorporation, prospectus, the commencement of business – functions of the stock exchange – co_operative societies – characteristics, Registration, and control – types of societies. Public enterprises Meaning, characteristics, Economic, social and political objectives, the argument in favor and against public enterprise – Departmental undertakings, Public corporation, Government the company, Joint enterprise – Government holding companies.
- UNIT-III: The evolution of management science – definition – basic principles – the process of Management – functions, planning, organizing, staffing, direction, communication, controlling, motivation – Management by objectives, Office equipment.
- UNIT-IV: Secretarial practice – company secretary, qualification, the procedure for appointment, powers, duties, rights and liabilities, removal, company meetings, notice, agenda, minutes.
- UNIT-V: Banking, commercial banks – functions, kinds of banks – banks and economic development – rural banks – co-operative banks, lead banks scheme – banker and customer – collecting and paying banker – rights, liabilities and protection, cheques, bills – National and International, letters of credit, crossing, marking and Endorsements- Mutual funds – Meaning organization, management, objectives.
- UNIT-VI: Marketing: Meaning – functions – Marketing mix – Market segmentation channels of Distribution – Demand analysis – Basic concepts and of analysis for demand forecasting – sale promotion – pricing objectives – methods of pricing – product line pricing – market
reports and their interpretation – Regulated markets – consumerism.
- UNIT-VII: Business law – Basic principles – law of contracts – specific contractor – law of agency, sale of goods Act, sales tax law, central excise law, the law of Insurance.
- UNIT-VIII: Financial Accounting – principles – trading and non-trading, account form incomplete records, hire purchase and installment system, consignment – Joint venture – partnership – administration – retirement. Company accounts – issue, the redemption of shares and debentures – forfeiture and re-issue – final account(simple problems).
- UNIT-IX: Management and Cost accounting – elements of Cost – Cost sheet – Reconciliation of cost and financial account – Marginal Costing – Standard Costing – Variance analysis.
- UNIT-X: Auditing – objectives, valuations and verification, appointment, powers duties, qualification – audit report, audit programs, cost audit.
- UNIT-XI: Business statistics – characteristics – primary and secondary data – a collection of data – diagrams and graphs – Mean, Mode, Median, Standard deviation, correlation, and regression – time series.
- UNIT-XII: Basic structures of computers – computers for management – Introduction to Lotus 1, 2, 3 – Word star, Cobol.
To Download the TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
We hope the information provided about TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 PDF is useful to you to score good marks in the exam. Keep visiting our website which is FreshersNow.Com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time duration for the TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam?
The time duration is 2 hours for TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam.
Is there any negative marking in the TNEB TANGEDCO Jr Assistant Exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3rd for each incorrect answer in the TNEB TANGEDCO Jr Assistant Exam 2020.
How many questions will be asked in the TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Exam?
There will be 100 questions in the TNEB TANGEDO Junior Assistant Exam.