TNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification @ tnou.ac.in | Registration (Started), Dates, Eligibility: The officials of the Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) had released the TNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification on their official site. As the registration process had started, all the candidates who are seeking for B.Ed Spl.Ed program, they can check this page. Moreover, the Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) offers B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Program to the willing/ needy candidates in order to strengthen the human resources in the field of Special Education as well as to educate the parents of children with disabilities.
You Can Also Check: ★ ★ TNOU B.Ed Syllabus
Furthermore, the last date to apply for TNOU B.Ed (Spl.Ed) 2020 is 18th November 2019. Check the TNOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria, fee, and important dates before applying. The direct link to submit the Online TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2020 is attached to the end of this page. The B.Ed Special Education Entrance Examination – 2020 is scheduled for 8th December 2019. The duly filled application form must be submitted to the mentioned address on or before the last date.
- 1 TNOU B.Ed Notification 2020 – Overview
TNOU B.Ed Notification 2020 – Overview
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU)|
|Exam Name||B.Ed Special Education Entrance Examination – 2020|
|Closing Date||18th November 2019|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam Date||8th December 2019|
|Duration Of Programme||B.Ed.Spl.Ed. Program (Distance Mode) is of 2½ years (5 semesters)|
|Selection Rounds||Entrance Exam, Counselling|
TNOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The candidates should have passed the UG degree examination in 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 stream; candidates who have direct UG Degree without +2 qualification/ post-graduate degree without a UG degree are not eligible.
- PG Degree (5 years Integrated Course) under 10+2+5 or 11+1+5 pattern shall be considered for admission, but the marks obtained by the candidate in the first three years (major and allied) only taken into account for admission to the B.Ed.SE Degree Course.
- All the applying aspirants qualified in PG Degree and secured 50% of marks with the same major subjects in UG Degree, but not fulfilling the minimum percentage of marks required in UG Degree as per community/ category-wise will be eligible to apply
- Trained In-service teachers with D.T.Ed in any Govt. recognized school within Tamil Nadu State
You Can Also Check: ★ ★ TNOU B.Ed Previous Papers
- Applicants who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the UG Degree Course Part-III & IV Major Allied including Practical [Tamil | English | Science | Mathematics | Social Science | Computer Science] alone shall be taken into account to arrive at the percentage of marks mentioned above.
Important Dates – TNOU B.Ed 2020
|Registration Status – Online Application & Prospectus||Started|
|Closing Of Online Application Portal||18th November 2019|
|Downloading Hall Tickets from TNOU website (Eligible candidates only)||2nd December 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||8th December 2019|
|Announcement Of Entrance Exam Results||16th December 2019|
|1st Admission Counselling Dates||7th – 10th January 2020|
|Commencement of Programme||January 2020|
Reservation of Seats
|1.||General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 250/-|
Important Documents For TNOU B.Ed 2020
- 10th Mark Statements
- Community Certificate in case of BC-O/ BC-M/ SC-O/ SC-A/ ST/ MBC & DNC
- 12th Mark Statements and D.T.Ed Certificate
- Qualifying Examination Mark Statement and Provisional/ UG/ PG Degree Certificate
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Serviceman issued by the Competent Authority
- NSS Certificate, NCC Certificate, Sports Certificate (as applicable)
- Forms 1 2 and 3 (as given at the end of information brochure)
- Recent passport size photographs (2 Copies)
- Degree Certificate
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card
- Demand Draft/ Challan for Rs.50000/- towards program fee drawn in favor of “Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai.
How To Submit TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2020 Online?
Candidates those who apply for B.Ed. Spl.Ed. CY-2020-22 must and should have to follow the below-given steps.
- Go to the official site of the Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) @ tnou.ac.in.
- The home page of the university will appear on the screen.
- There, check the Online Admission section.
- After that, check the B.Ed section.
- Click on the Register button.
- And then fill all the details in the TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2020.
- Pay the fee and then upload the required documents.
- Cross-check all the details and then submit the Online TNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form.
- Download the form and then take a printed copy of it.
- The filled-in online Application Form for Entrance Examination along with relevant documents (Photostat copy) is to be sent to the following address so as to be received on or before 21st November 2019.
The Controller of Examinations,
Tamil Nadu Open University 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai-600015.
Links – TNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification & Application Form
|Check & Download TNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Register Online For TNOU B.Ed (Spl. Ed) 2020||Click Here – Link Is Active Now|
To get all the updated information regarding the TNOU B.Ed 2020 Notification, follow us on Freshers Now page.