TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst Hall Ticket 2019 is Released On 30th March 2019…!!! The higher officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) are ready to conduct the exam for the Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst posts on 7th April 2019. And they have not mentioned the exact release date of TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Hall Ticket 2019. You can also refer the more stuff in the below sections of this page. Candidate can only download their admit card from the official site @ tnpsc.gov.in.
Aspirants who had reached the eligibility criteria given by the organization members will receive the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Call Letter 2019. Candidate can download the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Hall Ticket 2019 from the official site that is tnpsc.gov.in. While attending to the exam everyone must carry tnpsc.gov.in Admit Card 2019 with them. Otherwise, organization members will not allow them to write the exam. Also, you can download it through the link provided at the end of this page.
You Can Also Refer To ★ TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment
- 1 TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Admit Card 2019 – Overview
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Admit Card 2019 | Assistant System Analyst Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst|
|Total Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Exam Date||7th April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released On 30th March 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Details Present On TNPSC Hall Ticket 2019
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
Selection Process For Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Openings 2019
The higher authorities of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had mentioned information about the selection process in the official notification that candidates who are interested in working for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Post must clear the following rounds
- Written Test
Documents Need For TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Exam 2019
- Voter ID
- College ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
Steps To Download TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates who had registered for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment 2019 must follow the below mentioned procedure to download the tnpsc.gov.in Admit Card 2019.
- Firstly, visit the official site of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then there, the candidate will get the home page on the screen.
- In that page, scroll down and search for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- After finding the link open it.
- Then fill the required details correctly and click on the submit button.
- Furthermore, tnpsc.gov.in Admit Card 2019 of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Then download the Hall Ticket and take two or more copies of the Admit Card.
- Carry the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst Admit Card 2019 with you while appearing to the exam.
To Download The TNPSC Assistant System Engineer, Assistant System Analyst Hall Ticket 2019: Click Here – Available Now
We hope that all the aspirants had got the complete information about TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Hall Ticket 2019. Check our Freshers Now page to get all the updated information regarding this article. Candidates having any queries can leave us a comment in the following box.