TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2019 PDF Released @ tnpsc.gov.in | Check Subject Wise Combined Engineering Services Examination Answer Key, Challenging Key: The officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had completed organizing the CESE – Combined Engineering Services Exam for the Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Architect posts on 10th August 2019 for Paper I, II. The TNPSC CESE Key 2019 released on 14th August 2019. At the below of this page, we have given a direct link to download the Combined Engineering Services Exam Answer Key 2019.
★ ★ Answer Key ★ ★
So, all the candidates who have attended the TNPSC CESE 2019 must and should have to check the current Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Answer Key 2019 article. You can easily download the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Key 2019 from this page. As we have provided the direct link for the TNPSC CESE Solved Answer Key 2019 on this page.
- 1 TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2019 – Information
TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2019 – Information
|TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Key 2019 | Check Tamil Nadu CESE Solved Answer Key|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Engineering Services Exam – CESE (Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Architect)|
|No of vacancies||475 posts|
|Exam Date||10th August 2019|
|CESE Key Release Date||Released on 14th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Oral Test in the shape of Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Subject Wise TNPSC CESE Solved Answer Key 2019 PDF
Candidates can easily download the Subject Wise TNPSC CESE Solved Answer Key 2019 PDF from this page. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released the Exam Key for the Combined Engineering Services Exam – CESE (Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Architect) posts.
Minimum Qualifying Marks For TNPSC Selection 2019
- Total Marks: 570 Marks
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs: 171 Marks
- Others: 228
- Right Answer has been tick marked in the respective choices for each question.
- Representations if any challenging the tentative answer keys shall be submitted only in ONLINE MODE within 7 days after the release date.
- Representations received by POST or EMAIL will receive no attention.
Challenge Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Answer Key 2019 @ tnpsc.gov.in
Those who want to Challenge the Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Answer Key 2019 they have to check this section. All such aspirants must submit the Challenging Form which will be available on the official site online @ tnpsc.gov.in. After filling, aspirants need to make a note of the last date. Or else, the officials will not at all accept your Challenging Form against the TNPSC CESE Key 2019.
Detials Filled During Challenging TNPSC CESE Key 2019
- Name of the Recruitment
- Register Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth (DD/ MM/ YYYY)
- Select the Subject
- Select Question No
- Make a note that you have to select the question number as per the specimen question booklet hosted in the Commission’s website.
How To Download Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Answer Key 2019?
- Move to the official site of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) @ tnpsc.gov.in.
- To the right of the screen, candidates need to check the Results drop down list.
- Over there, you have to click the “Answer Keys” section.
- Then, you have to check the direct links which helps you to download the tentative “TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Key 2019.”
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Select the Subject Paper for Paper I, and General Studies (Degree Standard-100
questions) for Paper II.
- Match all the keys with your Answer Sheet.
- Later, you have to estimate your score.
- Now, the test appeared aspirants have to wait for the official announcement.
To Download TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2019 PDF (Subject Wise): Click Here – (Available Now)
We hope that all the candidates will download the TNPSC CESE Key 2019 from the above provided link. Stay tuned to our Freshers Now page for more updates.