TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Previous Papers PDF Download: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNSPC) are going to conduct the Written Exam for the post of Junior Scientific Officer (JSO). So all applied aspirants must prepare for Junior Scientific Officer written test by using given TNPSC JSO Previous Papers PDF. By practicing a number of TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Practice Papers candidates can gain good marks in the exam. TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Old Papers helps you get a job in the TNPSC as a Junior Scientific Officer.
Prepare all the given TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Model Papers to avoid difficulty during the TNPSC JSO Exam. For the sake of aspirants, we had provided the TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Previous Papers along with the solution PDFs. Further complete details competitors can also check the official web portal of the TNPSC that is tnpsc.gov.in. We had given the TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Selection Process. And also TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Test Pattern for helping the aspirants. To know more details candidates can go through this article.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Previous Papers – Details
|TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Old Question Papers PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNSPC)|
|Post Name||Junior Scientific Officer (JSO)|
|Total Vacancies||64 Posts|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Selection Process 2019
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Selection Process 2019 contains the Written Test and the Personal Interview which carries 570 Marks.
- In that 570 marks, 500 marks are for the Written Test and 70 marks for Personal Interview.
- The interview will be conducted only to the contenders who are qualified in the written exam only.
So all the aspirants prepare well for the TNPSC JSO Written Exam by using given TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Old Papers. Candidates first attend the Written exam. The shortlisted candidates need to face the final round that is Personal Interview. So aspirants must practice all the given TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Practice Papers to grab the job in TNPSC.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Test Pattern
The TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer written Test consists of two Papers namely Paper – I and Paper – II
Paper – I
- Paper – I is PG level, Subjects are Forensic Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science.
- It consists of 200 Questions.
- Total Marks for Paper 1 are 300 Marks.
- And the Total Time Duration is 3 Hours.
Paper – II
- Paper – II is degree level, consists of General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- It contains totally 100 Questions, 75 Questions from General Studies and 25 Questions from Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- Total Marks are 200.
- Duration of Time is 2 Hours.
- According to that standards, plan your preparation.
Aspirants need to follow some preparation tips and shortcut methods during your preparation. The Preparations for the candidates are given as follows:
- Collect TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Previous Papers.
- Estimate the important concepts whose weightage is more.
- Concentrate more on the high weightage subjects while preparation.
- Practise TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Old Question Papers.
- After finishing the test preparation, revise all the concepts carefully.
- Make sure that you were good in each and every topic.
- If not, take several mock tests.
- Also, should check whether you are good at time management or not.
- Also, attend mock exam before the test date.
Download TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Previous Papers PDF
Aspirants are advised to click on the given below attached links and download the TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Old Papers for ease of your preparation. Candidates learn all the topics included in the TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Practice Papers to get highest marks in the written exam. All the competitors start your preparation from now onwards without any delay.
To Download TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Forensic Science Previous Papers – Click Here
Check Here To Download Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Scientific Officer Biology Old Papers
Get Here Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission JSO Chemistry Practice Papers
Download Here TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Physics Model Papers
To Download Tamil Nadu Junior Scientific Officer General Studies Old Papers – Click Here
Click Here To Download TNPSC JSO Aptitude and Mental Ability Practice Papers
For more latest updates keep visiting our web site Freshers Now regularly. Thank you.