TPSC LDA Admit Card 2019: The higher authorities of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) are ready to announce the exam date and TPSC Lower Division Assistant Admit Card release date. It is to be released in the month of May 2019. This article is useful for the aspirants who are ready for downloading the TPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2019. It can be downloaded only from the official site that is tpsc.gov.in or through the link as provided to the bottom of this page. Also, get the TPSC LDA Selection Process 2019 from the below sections.
You Can Refer: TPSC Recruitment
TPSC LDA Admit Card 2019
Aspirants who had applied for the TPSC Group C Recruitment 2019 and waiting for the tpsc.gov.in LDA Admit Card can go through this article. At last of this page, our team had provided complete information about how to download the Tripura PSC LDA Hall Ticket. Competitors can make use of that section and can download their Admit Card easily. TPSC Lower Division Assistant Admit Card is an important document that acts as a gate pass to enter into the examination. So, we are advising the candidates to carry their Tripura PSC LDA Hall Ticket along with them without forgetting.
TPSC Lower Division Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Details
|TPSC LDA Admit Card 2019 | Group C Hall Ticket, Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Assistant Cum Typist Grade VI (Group C)|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Type Test|
Details Present On TPSC LDA Admit Card
After downloading the tpsc.gov.in LDA Admit Card candidates have to go through this section to know the details present on it. If any error is present in that TPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2019 intimate to the higher officials of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC).
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
You Can Also Check: TPSC LDA Syllabus
Documents Required During TPSC LDA Examination
Before appearing for the Lower Division Assistant Examination, All the candidates are requested to carry some important documents to the exam center along with the TPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2019. These documents are used for the verification purpose. So, you are advised to carry any one of the following documents along with the TPSC Lower Division Assistant Admit Card.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
Go Through: TPSC LDA Previous Papers
TPSC LDA Selection Process
The higher authorities of the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) had released the notification to fill the 100 Lower Division Assistant Cum Typist Grade VI (Group C) Posts. For hiring the candidates they are following a kind of selection process that is
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Guidelines To Download TPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2019
Have you applied for the TPSC Lower Division Assistant Examination? Then you are ready for downloading the TPSC LDA Admit Card. From this section, you can get the instructions to download the Tripura PSC LDA Hall Ticket. Candidates can go through this section and can download the Admit Card easily
- Firstly, applied candidates must and should visit the official site of the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC).
- The official site is www.tpsc.gov.in.
- There you will get the home page of the TPSC on the screen.
- Now on the home page go to the E-Admit Card section or What’s New section which is aligned at the left side.
- In that section search for the TPSC Lower Division Assistant Admit Card link.
- Immediately after getting the link click on it.
- Fill the details present in it.
- Recheck the details you provided are correct or not.
- If correct, hit on the submit button.
- Then you will get the TPSC Group C Hall Ticket on a new page.
- Download that tpsc.gov.in LDA Admit Card in the given format.
- Take two to three copies of that Admit Card and carry them with you while appearing to the examination.
To Download The TPSC Lower Division Assistant Admit Card: Click Here (link will be updated soon)
We hope that this content is useful for the candidates who are ready to collect the TPSC Group C Hall Ticket from the website. So, keep visiting our site Freshers Now for getting latest updates regarding Tripura PSC LDA Admit Card 2019.