TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 @ tseamcet.nic.in – Registration, Revised Final Schedule, Process, Fees: To provide admissions for the Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Courses, the officials of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) organizes the Telangana EAMCET Counselling 2020 on a particular date, time, and venue as per the schedule. Further, TS EAMCET 2020 FINAL PHASE SLOT BOOKING COMMENCES is started on 7th November 2020. And Exercising Options Commences from 30th October 2020 9:00 PM to 9th November 2020. Also, the Online Filing of Basic Information, Payment Of Processing Fee & Slot Booking For Selection of Help Line Centre, Date & time to Attend for Certificate Verification is started on 9th October 2020.
Latest Update: TS EAMCET Final Phase Counselling 2020 Dates are Revised. So, candidates can check the direct link provided below.
Candidates can check the TS EAMCET Detailed Notification from the below-given link. So, those who are looking for the TS EAMCET Counselling Dates must focus on this page to get the information. We have clearly mentioned the information like the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2020, the procedure for the TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling. The provisional First Phase allotment of seats will be made on 22nd October 2020 and will be placed on the website. Candidates who qualified in the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam and who secured 45% for OC and 40% for Others in Group Subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 @ tseamcet.nic.in
|Organization Name||Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Name Of The Exam||Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)|
|Type Of Test||State Level Entrance Test|
|Date Of Written Exam|
|Online Filing of Basic Information, Payment Of Processing Fee & Slot Booking For Selection of Help Line Centre, Date & time to Attend for Certificate Verification||9th October 2020 To 17th October 2020|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
TS EAMCET 2020 – Important Dates
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2020 desirous of seeking admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below.
|Online Filing of Basic Information, Payment Of Processing Fee & Slot Booking For Selection of Help Line Centre, Date & time to Attend for Certificate Verification||9th October 2020 To 19th October 2020|
|Certificate Verification for Already Slot Booked Certificates||12th October 2020 To 20th October 2020|
|Exercising Options After Certificate Verification||18th October 2020 To 22nd October 2020|
|Freezing Of Options||22nd October 2020|
|Provisional Allotment Of Seats||24th October 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting Through Website||24th October 2020 to 28th October 2020|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates and eligible candidates as per the relaxation extended vide G.O.Rt.No. 201, Higher Education (TE)|
Department, Dated: 29.10.2020 (Telangana Open School Society and Board of Intermediate Examination passed candidates etc.,)
|7th November 2020|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||8th November 2020|
|Exercising Options||30th October 2020 to 9th November 2020|
|Freezing Of Options||9th November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||12th November 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through the website, and Reporting at the Allotted College||12th To 17th November 2020|
|SPOT ADMISSIONS (Private Unaided Engineering and B.Pharmacy Colleges)|
|The Spot Admission guidelines for Private Unaided Engineering and B Pharmacy Colleges will be placed in the website @ https://tseamcet.nic.in||14th November 2020|
Eligibility For Admissions
- A candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy, the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as of 31-12-2020.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfills the requirements laid down for admissions.
- In respect of the Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course, the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2020.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as of 01-07-2020 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
TSCHE EAMCET 2020 Counselling Fee
Well, all the candidates need to pay the TSCHE EAMCET Counselling Fee while attending the Counselling session. You all need to pay the assigned fee based on category.
|SC/ ST Category||INR 600|
|For Others||INR 1200|
Process Of Exercising Options
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages/ OTPs/ Allotment details etc. will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
- Download the list of colleges/ branches/ districts from the website @ tseamcet.nic.in.
- Take the printout of the Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents/ Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home or Internet Centre or Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on the Candidates Registration link on the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates
- Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer to the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options on the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criterion in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
Verification Of Documents
- TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Aadhaar Card.
- SSC or it’s equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ National Cadet
- Crops (NCC)/ Sports and Games/ Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of
- Non-Local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued by a competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying exam in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Process Of TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- Document Verification
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
To Know TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 Final Phase: Click Here
TS EAMCET 2020 Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee &
Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification – Click Here (Available Now)
We hope that all the above-given information about the TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 is useful for your reference. So, do make a bookmark to our web portal @ Freshers Now for more updates.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for TS EAMCET Counselling 2020?
Candidates who qualified in the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam and who secured 45% for OC and 40% for Others in Group Subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
When will the Provisional First Phase Allotment be released?
The provisional First Phase allotment of seats will be made on 22nd October 2020 and will be placed on the website @ tseamcet.nic.in.
Who can exercise options?
Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join, Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified. And who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified. And those who have secured a seat, self-reported, and aspiring for a better option can exercise options.
How to download Provisional Allotment Order?
Candidates can download the Provisional Allotment Order through the official site @ tseamcet.nic.in using the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth.