TS ICET 2020 Notification @ icet.tsche.ac.in – Result (Released On 2nd November 2020), Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility: The TS ICET Notification 2020 is released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the MBA and MCA Courses on 6th March 2020. The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020) scheduled for 30th September 2020, 1st October 2020. Further, the last date to submit the Application Form with a late fee of Rs.1000/- is 26th September 2020. And the revised Exam Dates are available on the official portal also.
Latest Update: The TS ICET 2020 Result is announced on 2nd November 2020. So, check the same information from here.
For the convenience of aspirants, we had given the complete data about TS ICET Online Application Form, TS ICET Application Fee, and TS ICET Exam Dates in a detailed manner in the below section. So students go through the article until the end and gather complete details about TS ICET 2020 Exam.
- 1 TS ICET 2020 – Overview
- 2 TS ICET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TS ICET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Telangana ICET 2020 Application Form
- 6 Details Present On TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- 7 Steps To Submit Online TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- 8 TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 TS ICET 2020 Syllabus
- 10 TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 TS ICET 2020 Result
- 12 TS ICET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TS ICET 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020)|
|University Name||Kakatiya University|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Release Date Of Notification||6th March 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||9th March 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||10th June 2020|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Form Last Date With Late Fee||26th September 2020|
|Exam Dates||30th September 2020, 1st October 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TS ICET Hall Ticket|
|TS ICET Previous Papers|
|TS ICET Syllabus|
|TS ICET Result|
|TS ICET Counselling|
|TS ICET Answer Key|
TS ICET 2020 – Important Dates
|Notification Date TS ICET-2020||6th March 2020|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||9th March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee Rs. 450/- For SC/ ST Candidates Rs. 650/- For Others||10th June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs, 500/-||20th June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-||6th September 2020|
|Correction Of application form||22nd June 2020 To 27th June 2020|
|Test Center Edit Option of TS ICET – 2020||30th July 2020 to 6th August 2020|
|Start of Downloading of TSICET-2020 Hall Tickets||25th September 2020|
|Date of TSICET-2020 Examination||30th September 2020, 1st October 2020|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||7th October 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||10th October 2020|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results||2nd November 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to check the below stated TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2020 to apply for the TS ICET 2020.
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission:
For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages)with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by UGC, AICTE and DEC/ DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS ICET 2020.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TS ICET 2020 are 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ ST candidates.
TS ICET 2020 Application Fee
From this section, students know details about TS ICET Notification 2020 Application Fee. The Exam Fee is varied based on the Reservation Category. So, students who belong to SC/ ST Category, those aspirants pay only Rs. 450/- of Application Fee. For other category applicants, pay the application fee of Rs. 650/-. We had given late fee details in a clear manner. Therefore, students can submit your application form for Telangana ICET 2020 without a late fee.
Telangana ICET 2020 Application Form
Before going to apply for TS ICET Notification 2020, students can know the details about qualification. Students must have minimum marks obtained in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration and except in Oriental Languages. Candidates want to know more details about Education Qualification can check TS ICET Notification 2020 which is available in this article or the official web page of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Details Present On TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- Fill the following details of the TS ICET 2020 Application Form.
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Exam Centre
- Candidates’ Category as mentioned in the caste certificate.
- Local Area Status: AU (Andhra University), OU (Osmania University), SVU (Sri Venkateswara University), or Non-Local.
- SSC (10th class) or equivalent details
- Select whether Non-Minority/ Minority.
- Special Category, if applicable, such as Annual Income of the Parent, Address for Correspondence, contact number, and email ID and also the Intermediate/ Degree details.
Steps To Submit Online TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official web portal icet.tsche.ac.in of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
- Now, click on the “ICET” Option which is available on the right side of the homepage.
- You have to see the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020) page.
- Click on the TS ICET 2020 Notification link.
- Carefully see all the details has to given in the Notification.
- Then back to the TS ICET 2020 page and press the Online Application Form.
- Now, students fill the ICET 2020 Application Form with exact details.
- Pay the application fee through net banking.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Therefore, take a print out of the application form for further use.
- Students can also use the below links and apply for the TS ICET Notification 2020 through this page without any interruptions.
To Check TS ICET 2020 Revised Schedule: Click Here
To Edit Your TS ICET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
TS ICET 2020 Notification Download: Click Here
To Submit Online TS ICET 2020 Application Form: Click Here
TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
The officials of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket on their official site on 25th September 2020. Candidates can check the official site at icet.tsche.ac.in or from the direct link provided below. The TS ICET Exam is scheduled for 30th September 2020, 1st October 2020.
Download TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
TS ICET 2020 Syllabus
There are 3 sections in the TS ICET 2020 Exam. Candidates should prepare well with the Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and the Communication Ability subjects.
Download TS ICET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Exam contains a Total of 200 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 Marks. Students should complete the Telangana ICET Exam 2020 within 150 minutes (2 hrs 30 minutes) time limit. There is no negative marking in the TS ICET 2020 Exam. The TS ICET 2020 Exam will be conducted for 200 Marks.
TS ICET 2020 Result
Well, after completing the TS ICET Exam, the officials of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the TS ICET 2020 Results on 2nd November 2020. Thus, candidates can check the below link to know the result status and updates.
Check TS ICET 2020 Results Here
Therefore, we hope that all the students can utilize the above information and apply for TS ICET 2020 on or before the due date. Aspirants have any queries about this article then leave a comment in the below section and clarify your doubts.
TS ICET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the final date to submit the TS ICET 2020 Application Form with the late fee?
Candidates should submit the TS ICET 2020 Application Form with a late fee on or before 26th September 2020.
How can I apply for TS ICET 2020?
You can apply online for TS ICET 2020 by visiting the official site at https://icet.tsche.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com website.
When will the TS ICET Exam be conducted?
The TS ICET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 30th September 2020, 1st October 2020.
What is the TS ICET 2020 Application Fee?
The TS ICET 2020 Application Fee is Rs. Rs. 450/- for SC and for the other application fee of Rs. 650/-