TS ICET Final Seat Allotment 2019 Results College Wise (Released) @ tsicet.nic.in – TSICET Schedule, Dates, Procedure: Candidates who had appeared for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2019), they can check this article. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the TS ICET Seat Allotment 2019 Results College Wise on 28th August 2019. Candidates can download the Telangana ICET Allotment Order from the below given link.
New Update: TS ICET Final Seat Allotment 2019 Results College Wise (Declared). Candidates can check the same from the below given link.
So, all the candidates who have attempted the test well on 23rd, 24th May 2019 need to check the TS ICET Counselling Schedule, Dates. Check the details of the TS ICET Seat Allotment 2019 from the below sections of this page. Also, we have given you the information of the TS ICET Counselling Fee to be paid and the documents required during the TSICET 2019 Counselling.
- 1 TS ICET Final Seat Allotment 2019 Results – Information
- 1.1 Payment Of Processing Counselling Fee | TS ICET 2019
- 1.2 TSICET Counselling Dates 2019 @ icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.3 Documents Required For TSICET Verification 2019 | TS ICET Counselling
- 1.4 TS ICET Seat Allotment 2019
- 1.5 Stages Of TS ICET Counselling Process 2019
TS ICET Final Seat Allotment 2019 Results – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2019)|
|Date Of Written Exam||23rd, 24th May 2019|
|TS ICET Seat Allotment Results Release Date||28th August 2019|
|Official Website||icet.tsche.ac.in (OR) tsicet.nic.in|
Payment Of Processing Counselling Fee | TS ICET 2019
- Register by entering Registration Number given on TSICET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Keep your TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed.
- Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address.
- Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification.
- Download the list of colleges/ courses/ districts from the website icet.tsche.ac.in
- Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents/ Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, course code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TSICET Counselling Dates 2019 @ icet.tsche.ac.in
|1||Payment of Processing Fee for TS ICET Counselling||6th – 8th August 2019|
|2||TS ICET 2019 document/certificate verification||8th – 10th August 2019|
|3||Option entry to begin from||8th – 12th August 2019|
|4||Freezing of options||12th August 2019|
|5||Release of allotment (Provisional)||16th August 2019|
|5||Final Seat Allotment Result||28th August 2019|
Documents Required For TSICET Verification 2019 | TS ICET Counselling
- TS ICET Rank Card 2019
- TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
- Aadhar Card.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Income Certificate issued after 1st January if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/ Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of nonlocal candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Certificates To Be Produced By PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Minorities Candidates
- Physically Handicapped – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/ home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian – A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2019
Candidates will be seated in the respective colleges based on their rank they have secured in the held Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2019). After the choices have been locked by the candidates, then only the TS ICET Seat Allotment Process will be initiated. Those who have completed their Online Web Choices within time can only be considered by the officials while allocating the seats. Based on the candidates TS ICET Merit List, they can process for the TS ICET Seat Allotment Procedure. You need to download the Allotment Order along with the Bank Challan during admission.
Stages Of TS ICET Counselling Process 2019
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Document Verification
- Freezing (Locking Of College Options)
- Seat Allotment
- Fee Payment and Self Reporting
TS ICET Final Seat Allotment Results 2019 – Click Here Link Expired
Check our Freshers Now page to know the latest updates as well as TS ICET Counselling Dates 2019, Schedule and also the Notification details.