TS ICET Counselling 2020 @ tsicet.nic.in| TSICET Schedule, Slot Booking, Seat Allotment: Candidates who had appeared for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020), can check this article. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will start TS ICET Counselling 2020 from 6th December 2020 and the dates are to be announced. Candidates can download the Telangana ICET Allotment Order from the below-given link. Check the details of the TS ICET Seat Allotment 2020 from the below sections of this page. Also, we have given you the information of the TS ICET Counselling Fee to be paid and the documents required during the TSICET 2020 Counselling.
New Update: TS ICET Counselling Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking will be started on 6th December 2020. So, keep checking our website and get the direct link.
- 1 TS ICET 2020 Counselling – Information
- 2 TSICET Counselling Dates 2020 @ icet.tsche.ac.in
- 3 Payment Of Processing Counselling Fee | TS ICET 2020
- 4 Documents Required For TSICET Verification 2020 | TS ICET Counselling
- 5 Certificates To Be Produced By PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Minorities Candidates
- 6 TS ICET Seat Allotment 2020
- 7 Stages Of TS ICET Counselling Process 2020
- 8 TS ICET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TS ICET 2020 Counselling – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020)|
|TS ICET Counselling Dates||6th To 11th December 2020|
|Official Website||icet.tsche.ac.in (OR) tsicet.nic.in|
TSICET Counselling Dates 2020 @ icet.tsche.ac.in
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||6th To 11th December 2020|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||8th To 12th December 2020|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||8th To 13th December 2020|
|4||Freezing of options||13th December 2020|
|5||Release of allotment (Provisional)||15th December 2020|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||15th To 19th December 2020|
|7||Final Phase: Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||22nd December 2020|
|8||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final|
|23rd December 2020|
|9||Exercising options||22nd To 24th December 2020|
|10||Freezing of options||24th December 2020|
|11||Provisional allotment of seats||26th December 2020|
|12||Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College||26th To 29th December 2020|
|13||Spot Admissions (The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in)||28th December 2020|
Payment Of Processing Counselling Fee | TS ICET 2020
- Register by entering Registration Number given on TSICET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Keep your TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed.
- Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address.
- Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification.
- Download the list of colleges/ courses/ districts from the website icet.tsche.ac.in
- Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents/ Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, course code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
Documents Required For TSICET Verification 2020 | TS ICET Counselling
- TS ICET Rank Card 2020
- TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
- Aadhar Card.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Income Certificate issued after 1st January if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/ Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of nonlocal candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Certificates To Be Produced By PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Minorities Candidates
- Physically Handicapped – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/ home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian – A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2020
Candidates will be seated in the respective colleges based on their rank they have secured in the held Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020). After the choices have been locked by the candidates, then only the TS ICET Seat Allotment Process will be initiated. Those who have completed their Online Web Choices within time can only be considered by the officials while allocating the seats. Based on the candidates TS ICET Merit List, they can process for the TS ICET Seat Allotment Procedure. You need to download the Allotment Order along with the Bank Challan during admission.
Stages Of TS ICET Counselling Process 2020
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Document Verification
- Freezing (Locking Of College Options)
- Seat Allotment
- Fee Payment and Self Reporting
|TS ICET Counselling 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated On 6th December 2020)|
|TS ICET Counselling Dates 2020: Click Here|
Check our Freshers Now page to know the latest updates as well as TS ICET Counselling Dates 2020, Schedule and also the Notification details.
TS ICET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will TS ICET Counselling 2020 be started?
TS ICET Counselling 2020 will be started on 6th December 2020.
How to apply for TS ICET Counselling 2020?
Aspirants can apply for TS ICET Counselling 2020 through the official site @ icet.tsche.ac.in (OR) tsicet.nic.in or by our website Freshers Now.
In which mode, TS ICET Counselling 2020 be conducted?
TS ICET Counselling 2020 will be conducted in Online Mode.
What is the TS ICET Counselling 2020 Fee?
TS ICET Counselling 2020 Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others).