TS ICET 2020 Notification @ icet.tsche.ac.in – Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: The TS ICET Notification 2020 is released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the MBA and MCA Courses on 6th March 2020. And the TS ICET Exam 2020 will be conducted by the Kakatiya University. Candidates can start applying for the Telangana ICET 2020 and submit the Application form on or before 30th April 2020 through online mode. The TS ICET 2020 Application Form is released on 9th March 2020.
Latest Update: TS ICET 2020 Application Form Released Today. So, keep checking this page to apply for the test.
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020) is scheduled on 20th, 21st May 2020. For the convenience of aspirants, we had given the complete data about TS ICET Online Application Form, TS ICET Application Fee, and TS ICET Exam Dates in a detailed manner in the below section. So students go through the article until the end and gather complete details about TS ICET 2020 Exam.
- 1 TS ICET Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.1 Short Notice
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 TS ICET 2020 Exam Date
- 1.4 TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 TS ICET 2020 Application Fee
- 1.6 Telangana ICET 2020 Application Form
- 1.7 Regional Test Centers
- 1.8 Details Present On TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- 1.9 Steps To Submit Online TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions
TS ICET Notification 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020)|
|University Name||Kakatiya University|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Release Date Of Notification||6th March 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||9th March 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||30th April 2020|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Dates||23rd May 2020 & 24th May 2020|
In the above table, we had clearly mentioned all the details about TS ICET Notification 2020 understandably. So students can note down the above important dates and remember those dates. Candidates who submit their ICET 2020 Application Form after the last date those applicants must pay the late fee. In the below sections, we had clearly mentioned the complete information about TS ICET 2020 Application Fee and TS ICET 2020 Exam Date. Scroll down the article and get the full information about Telangana ICET 2020 Notification.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TS ICET Hall Ticket|
|TS ICET Previous Papers|
|TS ICET Syllabus|
|TS ICET Result|
|TS ICET Counselling|
|TS ICET Answer Key|
|Notification Date TS ICET-2020||6th March 2020|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||9th March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee Rs. 450/- For SC/ ST Candidates Rs. 650/- For Others||30th April 2020|
|Start of Downloading of TSICET-2020 Hall Tickets||14th April 2020|
|Date of TSICET-2020 Examination||20th, 21st May 2020 (10.00 a.m. to 12.30 PM & 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM)|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||27th May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||1st June 2020|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results||12th June 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Exam Date
Moreover, the officers of Telangana State Council of Higher Education scheduled to conduct the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020) on 20th, 21st May 2020. So students don’t waste your time and apply for the TS ICET Notification 2020 through online mode as soon as possible. After submission of the Telangana ICET 2020 Application Form, participants can start your preparation for the TS ICET 2020 Exam. At the time of preparation, students can take the help of TS ICET 2020 Syllabus, and TS ICET 2020 Solved Papers.
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to check the below stated TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2020 to apply for the TS ICET 2020.
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission:
For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages)with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by UGC, AICTE and DEC/ DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS ICET 2020.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TS ICET 2020 are 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ ST candidates.
TS ICET 2020 Application Fee
From this section, students know details about TS ICET Notification 2020 Application Fee. The Exam Fee is varied based on the Reservation Category. So, students who belong to SC/ ST Category, those aspirants pay only Rs. 450/- of Application Fee. For other category applicants, pay the application fee of Rs. 650/-. We had given late fee details in a clear manner. Therefore, students can submit your application form for Telangana ICET 2020 without a late fee.
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs 500/-||6th May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs 2,000/||11th May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs 5,000/-||16th May 2020|
Telangana ICET 2020 Application Form
Before going to apply for TS ICET Notification 2020, students can know the details about qualification. Students must have minimum marks obtained in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration and except in Oriental Languages. Submit the TS ICET Application Form on or before 30th April 2020. Candidates want to know more details about Education Qualification can check TS ICET Notification 2020 which is available in this article or the official web page of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Regional Test Centers
- Ranga Reddy
Details Present On TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- Fill the following details of the TS ICET 2020 Application Form.
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Exam Centre
- Candidates’ Category as mentioned in the caste certificate.
- Local Area Status: AU (Andhra University), OU (Osmania University), SVU (Sri Venkateswara University) or Non-Local.
- SSC (10th class) or equivalent details
- Select whether Non-Minority / Minority.
- Special Category, if applicable, such as Annual Income of the Parent, Address for Correspondence, contact number, and email ID and also the Intermediate /Degree details.
Steps To Submit Online TS ICET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official web portal tsche.ac.in of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
- Now, click on the “ICET” Option which is available on the right side of the homepage.
- You have to see the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2020) page.
- Click on the TS ICET 2020 Notification link.
- Carefully see all the details has to given in the Notification.
- Then back to the TS ICET 2020 page and press the Online Application Form.
- Now, students fill the ICET 2020 Application Form with exact details.
- Pay the application fee through net banking.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date 30th April 2020.
- Therefore, take a print out of the application form for further use.
- Students can also use the below links and apply for the TS ICET Notification 2020 through this page without any interruptions.
TS ICET Notification 2020 Download: Click Here
To Submit Online TS ICET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Therefore, we hope that all the students can utilize the above information and apply for TS ICET Notification 2020 on or before the due date. Aspirants have any queries about this article then leave a comment in the below section and clarify your doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the TS ICET 2020 Notification be released?
TS ICET 2020 Notification is released on 6th March 2020.
How can I apply for TS ICET 2020?
You can apply online for TS ICET 2020 by visiting the official site at https://icet.tsche.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com website.
When will the TS ICET Exam be conducted?
TS ICET Exam will be conducted on 20th and 21st May 2020 (10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m).