TS Inter Revaluation 2019/ Recounting Date Extended till 27th April 2019 – Apply Online Now: Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) had released the Telangana Inter 1st, 2nd Year Results on 18th April 2019. Mostly, all the students who appeared for the exam had verified the Results. Moreover, the officials of the Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) had released the application for Revaluation/ Recounting. The board members had announced the starting of TS Inter Board Revaluation Date 2019 and the TS Inter Revaluation Last Date 2019. Students who are not satisfied with the marks then they can apply for the Revaluation/ Recounting Process.
Important Note: TS Inter Recounting / Revaluation Extended till 27th April 2019
The students have to apply Telangana Inter Revaluation 2019 on or before 27th April 2019. Mainly, the Telangana Board is giving an opportunity for the students to improve their performance. Students can apply for the TS Board Inter Recounting 2019 from the official site. We advise the students to check the below sections which contain the information of Revaluation Fee, TS Inter Board Revaluation Date 2019, TS Inter Revaluation Last Date 2019 from this article.
- 1 TS Inter Revaluation 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 TS Inter Revaluation 2019 | Recounting Process
- 1.2 TS Inter Revaluation 2019 (Fee, Dates, Last Dates)
- 1.3 TS Board Inter Recounting/ Reverification Dates 2019
- 1.4 Improvement For 1st Year Passed Candidates
- 1.5 2nd Year Passed Candidates – Improvement Provision
- 1.6 Steps To Apply TS Board Inter Recounting 2019
TS Inter Revaluation 2019 – Overview
|TS Inter Revaluation 2019 | Telangana Inter Recounting|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)|
|Exam Name||Inter Exams|
|Commencement of Online Application for Revaluation||19th April 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||27th April 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||27th April 2019|
TS Inter Revaluation 2019 | Recounting Process
The officials of the Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) had recently released Intermediate Results. The Pass Percentage of the students had increased. Students who are not satisfied with the marks obtained they can apply for the Revaluation/ Recounting Process. Students can check the Telangana Inter Revaluation 2019, TS Board Inter Recounting 2019 Application Process, Application Fee, and many other details from here.
TS Inter Revaluation 2019 (Fee, Dates, Last Dates)
Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) officials had notified the TS Inter Revaluation 2019 Fee must be paid on or before the 27th April 2019. The Application for the Revaluation/ Recounting will not be accepted manually after the Due Date. So we suggest the candidates pay or apply for the Revaluation/ Recounting on or before 27th April 2019. They have given the following facilities.
- 100/- for Recounting (for each subject)
- 600/- for Scanned Copy Cum Reverification of Answer book (for each subject).
Students can pay the Fee through the TSBIE Online Services in e-Seva or T.S Online Centers only. Students have to pay the fee at the centers. And you have to choose subjects in which you are intended to pay. After applying your details will be available on the screen. Along with the Payment you have to give the details of the Hall Ticket Number, Address, Moblie Number. Also, officials had notified that the Applications for Revaluation/ Recounting shall not be sent to the Head Office directly or by post.
TS Board Inter Recounting/ Reverification Dates 2019
After Applying for the Revaluation/ Reverfiaction, candidates must take a hard copy of the Application. And it should be hand over to the headmaster of the college. It is strictly prohibited that the Applications should not be sent to the Head Office directly or by post.
- TS Inter Revaluation Date 2019 Starts from 19th April 2019
- The TS Inter Revaluation Last Date 2019 is 27th April 2019.
The online services will be stopped after the due date. so we advise the candidates to pay or apply for the Revaluation on or before 27th April 2019. If the students fail to pay or apply before the due date then the candidate can’t apply or pay.
Improvement For 1st Year Passed Candidates
- Candidates who passed in all subjects can appear for the improvement on payment of 150/- per paper in addition to the normal exam fee of Rs 460/-.
- The better performance among both Exams will be taken as the final marks.
- Also, the candidates who failed for the First Year can appear for the Passed papers along with the Failed papers.
- Candidates have to pay 150/- for each passed paper appearing in addition to the examination fee.
- Candidates will appear with the same registered Number given for the exam which held on 18th March 2019.
2nd Year Passed Candidates – Improvement Provision
- Candidates who passed the 2nd-year Intermediate course can improve their performance within two years.
- Those students have only two chances during this period.
- The Passed candidates who wanted to improve the overall marks they have to attend all the papers including the Practicals.
- Candidates will have an option to retain the present performance or past performance.
Steps To Apply TS Board Inter Recounting 2019
- To apply Revaluation/ Re-verification, visit the official site of the Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
- By using the URL bie.telangana.gov.in.
- Find an option which refers to Revaluation/ Re-verification.
- Click on the link and enter the details.
- Hit on Submit.
- Finally, download the Application form.
To Apply TS Inter Revaluation 2019: Click Here (Link Expired)
★★ Download Board Results ★★
To get the latest updates, visit our official page Freshers Now. Further, You can also bookmark our page to get notifications.