TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 @ lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in | TS PGLCET Counselling Dates (Out), Web Option, Certificates: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) officials are organizing the TS LAWCET Counselling 2019. Further, the authority is conducting the TS LAWCET Seat Allotment for LL.B (3-Year Course)/ LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M Courses for the Academic Year 2019-20.
Additionally, we had presented a direct link to check the Web Options which is available at the end of the page. Moreover, the Certificate Verification from 10th To 13th October 2019, Web Options from 10th To 14th October 2019. All the candidates can know the detailed information Telangana State LAWCET Web Options from the below sections.
- 1 TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 – Details
TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 – Details
|TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 | TS PGLCET Counselling Dates|
|Authority Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Course Name||LL.B (3-Year Course)/ LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M Courses for the Academic Year 2019-20|
|Name of Exam||TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET-2019 Examinations|
|Certificate Verification Dates||10th To 13th October 2019|
|Web Option Dates||10th To 14th October 2019|
|Mode of Counselling Declaration||Online|
TSLAWCET 2019 Counselling | Telangana State PGLCET
The officials of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) had declared the TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 dates. All the candidates can check the TSLAWCET 2019 Counselling from the official site. However, we had provided a direct link to download the Telangana State LAWCET Web Options.
TS PGLCET Counselling Dates | TS LAWCET Seat Allotment Schedule
Original Certificates To Be Produced
- TSLAWCET/ TSPGLCET-2019 Rank Card
- Hall Ticket of TSLAWCET/ TSPGLCET-2019
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- And the Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree) Migration Certificate
- Study/ Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as the local candidate of a particular area of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or Non-Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ ST/ BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Aadhar Card or any other valid I.D. proof.
- Latest Parental Income certificate issued by M.R.O. by Govt. of Telangana.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP Certificate, if any
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates with self-attestation.
Certificates To Be Produced By PH/ CAP/ NCC/ MINORITY Candidates/ Anglo-Indian
- PH: Certificate issued by District Medical Board – candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – As per G.O.Ms.No.24 Higher Education Department dt: 20.07.2015, the children of Armed Forces, i.e., Ex. Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/ Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-service Men and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
- NCC – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian: A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Steps – Telangana State LAWCET Web Options Online
- Go to the official site of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
- By using the official site URL lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- On landing the home page, students can find the Click Here For Web Options link.
- Click on the link and enter the login details like Hall Ticket, Date of Birth, Rank.
- And hit on Login.
- Your TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET-2019 Counselling will be displayed.
- Check the details available on it and take a hard copy for future use.
Telangana State LAWCET Web Options: Click Here – Link Expired
Stay tuned with us at Freshers Now for all the latest and trending news.