TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Are you looking forward to downloading the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020 PDF? Then you are in the right place. We are helping you out with the effective and active link through which you can easily download the Telangana LAWCET Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF. Moreover, as per every year Osmania University, Hyderabad is going to conduct the examination. Aspirants who are about to appear for the test must and should have to prepare with the given TS LAWCET Exam Pattern. So, all the candidates must and should have to check this page to prepare well for the test.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Name Of The University||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Name of The Exam||TS Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
As you have a look at the above table, candidates can check the name of the University that is conducting the examination, the name of the exam, the date of the written exam, and the official website. Every year the Osmania University of Hyderabad is conducting the exam. So, the aspirants can check the details about the exam dates, commencement dates, and a lot more information through the official website. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the exam can download this TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TS LAWCET Notification|
|TS LAWCET Hall Ticket|
|TS LAWCET Previous Papers|
|TS LAWCET Results|
|TS LAWCET Answer Key|
|TS LAWCET Counselling|
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject Name||No Of Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60 Questions/ 60 Marks||1Hr 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)|
|Current Affairs||30 Questions/ 30 Marks|
|General knowledge and Mental Ability||30 Questions/ 30 Marks|
- From the above table, aspirants can find information about the TS LAWCET Exam Pattern.
- The exam is carried out in two parts.
- Candidates can check the subjects that are present in the examination.
- The subjects include Aptitude for the study of Law, current affairs, and General knowledge and Mental Ability.
- The subject of Aptitude for the study of Law carries 60 marks for 60 questions.
- Moreover, aspirants can score the remaining sixty marks from the current affairs and general knowledge.
- Each bit carries one mark.
- In addition to this, the time limit given to complete this examination is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Hence, we suggest the aspirants complete the information in the given time.
- Also, candidates have to improve their time management skills.
- So, aspirants can improve their time management skills by attending online mock tests and online testaments.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
Aspirants can check TS LAWCET Syllabus in this article. To download the TS LAWCET Syllabus candidates can click on the links. That we are providing, you in the beneath sections. These Syllabus and Exam Patterns help the aspirants to create awareness regarding the TS LAWCET Entrance Test. Moreover, aspirants need to check the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern 2020 to crack the Entrance Exams.
Also, candidates who are suffering from malicious links and fake information that is being provided by various sources can now check our website. To qualify the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test with Good Marks aspirants have to study hard and prepare well for the examination by downloading these syllabus and test patterns. Furthermore, this kind of preparation leads the aspirant to success.
To Download TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
Therefore, for more updates and relevant information regarding the TS LAWCET Syllabus PDF Download and Exam Pattern closely follow our website freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
From which sections will the questions be asked in TS LAWCET Exam?
The subjects include Aptitude for the study of Law, current affairs, and General knowledge and Mental Ability.
How much time will be given in TS LAWCET Exam?
The time limit given to complete this examination is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in Telangana LAWCET Exam?
There is no negative marking in TS LAWCET Exam.