TS PECET 2020 Notification @ pecet.tsche.ac.in – Hall Ticket (Released), Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates: Students who want to study B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed Courses those aspirants can apply for Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2020 (TS PECET-2020). Moreover, the TS PECET 2020 Application Form is extended until 30th September 2020. The Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda will conduct TS PECET Exam 2020 under the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on 7th November 2020.
Latest Update: The TS PECET 2020 Results Released. So, candidates can check this page and download the Rank Card.
For that purpose, the officers of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released TS PECET 2020 Notification on 19th February 2020 for the academic year 2020 to 2021. So students who wish to apply for the Telangana PECET Exam 2020, may submit your Application Form through Online Mode on or before 25th September 2020.
- 1 TS PECET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 TS PECET 2020 Important Dates
- 3 TS PECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Telangana PECET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 TS PECET 2020 Process
- 6 Procedure To Submit TS PECET 2020 Application Form
- 7 TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 8 TS PECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 TS PECET 2020 Result
- 10 TS PECET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TS PECET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET-2020)|
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Starting Date To Apply||21st February 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||30th September 2020|
|Exam Date||7th November 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed. Courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TS PECET Hall Ticket|
|TS PECET Results|
|TS PECET Answer Key|
TS PECET 2020 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||21st February 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||21st February 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|Last date for submitting an application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||5th October 2020|
|Last date for submitting an application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||7th October 2020|
|Last date for submitting an application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||9th October 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications without late fee||19th October 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications with late fee||19th October 2020|
|Commencement of Physical Tests||7th November 2020|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the last day of the test|
|Release of Counselling Notification||To Be Announced|
|Certificate verification||To Be Announced|
|Web option||To Be Announced|
TS PECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- D.P.Ed Program: Applicants must be qualified in three year Degree Examination recognized by any University in Telangana State or any other University recognized as equivalent to being eligible to get admission in B.P.Ed program.
- D.P.Ed Program: The applicants should be qualified in Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Telangana State to be eligible to get admission in the D.P.Ed program. The age of the candidates should be 16 years as of pursuing a year.
Telangana PECET 2020 Application Fee
Students must pay the registration fee at the time of submitting the Application Form. The application form fee details and late fee details had mentioned in this section in a detailed manner. So check the details and submit the application form for TS PECET Notification 2020 before the last date.
- Online Application Registration Fee For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Other category students should pay the application fee: Rs. 800/-
TS PECET 2020 Process
Applied students must face the two levels of the selection process to get a seat in PECET Colleges in Telangana State.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Game
A) Physical Efficiency Test
The Physical Efficiency Test conduct for 400 Marks. This test is different for Men’s and Women’s Candidates.
For Men Candidates
- 100 Meters Run: 100 Marks
- Putting the Shot (6 Kgs): 100 Marks
- 800 Meters Run: 100 Marks
- Long Jump/ High Jump: 100 Marks (Students has to choose either High Jump or Long
- Jump at the time of submitting the online application form)
For Women Applicants
- 100 Meters Run: 100 Marks
- Putting the Shot (4 Kgs): 100 Marks
- 400 Meters Run: 100 Marks
- Long Jump/ High Jump: 100 Marks (at the time of submitting the online application
- form, aspirants have to choose either High Jump or Long Jump)
B) Skill Test in Game
However, the Skill Test in Game has conducted for 100 Marks. The skills of the students will be tested in any one of the following games opted by the contenders.
- Ball Badminton
- Shuttle Badminton
Procedure To Submit TS PECET 2020 Application Form
We hope that the below steps are very helpful to the students at the time of filling the Online Application Form for TS PECET 2020.
- Visit the official web portal of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) @ tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the “PECET” option which is available on the right side of the homepage.
- Now, press the TS PECET Notification 2020 link which is available on the PECET page.
- Check the details mentioned on the Telangana PECET Notification 2020 carefully.
- After knowing the details about TS PECET Notification 2020, students come back to the PECET Page and press the Online Application Form link.
- Fill the Application Form with exact details and pay the registration fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, check the application form once again and submit the form before the last date.
★ To Download TS PECET 2020 Notification: Click Here
★ To Submit TS PECET 2020 Application Form: Click Here
★ Online Fee Payment: Click Here
★ TS PECET 2020 Important Dates: Click Here
TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket
Aspirants who had applied for the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test can download the TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket as per the schedule i.e, on 19th October 2020. So that aspirants who are in search of the direct link can download easily from here with the application details. Moreover, the TS PECET Exam Date is 7th November 2020.
Download TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
TS PECET 2020 Exam Pattern
The TS PECET 2020 Exam pattern for PET and the skill test is given below. The total marks given for both the test is 500 Marks. The PET exam will be done separately for males and females. And for the Skill test aspirants need to practice Ball Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Handball. Hockey, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Shuttle, Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball.
- Physical Efficiency Test: 400 marks.
- The skill test in-game: 100 marks.
TS PECET 2020 Result
The announcement of the TS PECET 2020 Result is based on the aspirant’s performance. And the higher members announced the TS PECET 2020 Results on 13th November 2020. So, check the TS PECET 2020 Result PDF is updated here as the officials announce the results.
Check TS PECET 2020 Results Here
Therefore, candidates can also use the above links to apply for the TS PECET 2020 of TS PECET 2020 Exam. Keep checking our Freshers Now to know the latest updates about this article.
TS PECET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the TS PECET Application Form?
The last date to submit the TS PECET Application Form is 30th September 2020.
How to apply for TS PECET 2020 Exam?
To apply for the TS PECET Exam, you have to visit the official site @ https://pecet.tsche.ac.in/. Or else, you can get the direct application link from FreshersNow.Com.
When will the TS PECET Exam be conducted?
TS PECET 2020 Exam Date is 7th November 2020.
What is the eligibility to apply for TS PECET Exam?
Aspirants who qualified in three year Degree Examination recognized by any University can apply for TS PECET Exam.