TS PGLCET 2020 Notification @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in | Application Form Correction, Exam (Postponed), Exam Date, Eligibility: The TS PGLCET 2020 Notification is released on 2nd March 2020. To provide admissions into LLM Courses, the officials of the TSCHE are planning to conduct the Telangana State Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) tentatively on 10th July 2020 Is Postponed Now. So, candidates can check the latest information from this page. The online TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form is released on 6th March 2020. Moreover, 10th June 2020 is the deadline to submit the application form. The direct link to apply for TS PGLCET Exam is attached below.
Latest Update: In view of the coronavirus pandemic, the TS PGLCET Exam stands postponed till further notice. So, candidates can keep on checking this page to know the new exam date.
- 1 TS PGLCET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 TS PGLCET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 TS PGLCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TS PGLCET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 How To Apply For TS PGLCET 2020 Exam?
- 6 TS PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 7 TS PGLCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus
- 9 TS PGLCET 2020 Result
- 10 TS PGLCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TS PGLCET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET)|
|Name of the University||Osmania University, Warangal|
|Mode of Application||2nd March 2020|
|Starting Date||6th March 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply for late fee||10th June 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Dates||10th July 2020 Is Postponed|
|Mode of Application||Online|
As you see, from the above table, candidates can check the latest information regarding the name of the organization that is conducting the exam, the name of the exam. Also, starting date to apply, closing date to apply. And, the mode of application is online. Candidates, have to apply online. Moreover, for more queries and updates aspirants can refer to the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Moreover, the aspirants have to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for this notification.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TS PGLCET Syllabus|
|TS PGLCET Hall Ticket|
|TS PGLCET Previous Papers|
|TS PGLCET Results|
|TS PGLCET Answer Key|
|TS PGLCET Counselling|
TS PGLCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Release of notification||Released On 2nd March 2020|
|Online registration starts||6th March 2020|
|Last date for registration||10th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||20th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||27th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||30th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||3rd July 2020|
|Application correction window||20th June 2020 To 30th June 2020|
|Downloading of hall tickets||To Be Announced|
|Release of preliminary answer key||To Be Announced|
|Last date to submit objections||To Be Announced|
|Result announcement||To Be Announced|
|Counseling begins||To Be Announced|
TS PGLCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates holding LL.B./ B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/ appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible. However, he/ she should pass the examination at the time of counselling for admission.
- Aspirants seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TS PGLCET-2020.
TS PGLCET 2020 Application Fee
- General Category: Rs. 1000
- SC, ST Category: Rs. 800
How To Apply For TS PGLCET 2020 Exam?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education @ tsche.ac.in
- After visiting, the official website hit on the link TS PGLCET 2020 Notification.
- Now the home page will appear on the screen.
- Next, you have to go to the application download link.
- Later on, download the application by clicking on the link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form after reading the eligibility details.
- Fill the required details.
- Cross-check the details.
- Now you have to, pay the application fee based on your category.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Download the application or take a print out for further use.
To Check & Download TS PGLCET 2020 Notification: Click Here
TS PGLCET 2020 Dates: Click Here
To Submit Online TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
TS PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The officials of Telangana State Council of Higher Education will activate the link to download the TS PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket as per the schedule which is To Be Announced. So, aspirants who are attending the Exam can download the TS PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket from here. As we will directly place here the link released by the officials. So be attentive and download with the help of application details.
Download TS PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
TS PGLCET 2020 Exam Pattern
All the aspirants who are attending the TS PGLCET Exam can check the exam pattern from here. Well, the exam will consist of 120 Questions. And the time duration for the exam is 90 Mins. There are two parts in the exam i.e, Part A, Part B. Whereas Part A consists of 40 Questions and Part B will have 80 Questions.
- Jurisprudence: 20 Questions
- Constitutional Law: 20 Questions
- Public International Law: 16 Questions
- Mercantile Law: 16 Questions
- Labour Law: 16 Questions
- Crimes and Torts: 16 Questions
- IPR & Other Laws: 16 Questions
TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check on to the TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus here. Like the part, A syllabus will have subjects like Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law. And part B is having the subjects of Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, IPR & Other Laws. To get more details about the TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus just click the below place link.
Check TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
TS PGLCET 2020 Result
From here aspirants can grab the details about the TS PGLCET 2020 Result. Whereas the TS PGLCET 2020 Result will be updated by the officials as per the schedule. Thereafter we will notify here the TS PGLCET 2020 Result so just click on the link below and know the status of the Result.
Check TS PGLCET 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more updates and relevant information regarding TS PGLCET 2020 Notification 2020 and Exam Date, Online Application form just keep browsing our website freshersnow.com.
TS PGLCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form?
The last date to submit the TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form is 10th June 2020.
How to apply for TS PGLCET 2020 Exam?
To apply for the TS PGLCET 2020 Exam, you have to visit the official site @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in or FreshersNow.Com.
Can I know the Application Fee for TS PGLCET 2020 Exam?
The Application Fee of TS PGLCET 2020 Exam for the General Category is Rs. 1000, SC, ST Category is Rs. 800.
Who will conduct the TS PGLCET 2020 Exam?
Osmania University, Warangal will conduct the TS PGLCET Exam.