TS PGLCET Notification @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in – Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: The TS PGLCET 2020 Notification is released on 2nd March 2020. To provide admissions into LLM Courses, the officials of the TSCHE are planning to conduct the Telangana State Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) on 27th May 2020. So, candidates can check the latest information from this page.
Latest Update: TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form is Released On 6th March 2020. So, candidates check the latest details from this page.
The online TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form is released on 6th March 2020. Moreover, 4th April 2020 is the deadline to submit the application form. Moreover, the direct link to apply for TS PGLCET Exam is attached below. That application link attached below is now active as the application form is released.
TS PGLCET 2020 Notification Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET)|
|Name of the University||Osmania University, Warangal|
|Mode of Application||2nd March 2020|
|Starting Date||6th March 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply for late fee||4th April 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Dates||27th May 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
As you see, from the above table, candidates can check the latest information regarding the name of the organization that is conducting the exam, the name of the exam. Also, starting date to apply, closing date to apply. And, the mode of application is online. Candidates, have to apply online. Moreover, for more queries and updates aspirants can refer to the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Moreover, the aspirants have to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for this notification.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TS PGLCET Syllabus|
|TS PGLCET Hall Ticket|
|TS PGLCET Previous Papers|
|TS PGLCET Results|
|TS PGLCET Answer Key|
|TS PGLCET Counselling|
|Release of notification||Released On 2nd March 2020|
|Online registration starts||6th March 2020|
|Last date for registration||6th April 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||20th April 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||30th April 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||10th May 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||20th May 2020|
|Application correction window||11th – 16th May 2020|
|Downloading of hall tickets||21st May 2020|
|Exam Date (Out)||27th May 2020 [11:00 AM To 12:30 PM]|
|Release of preliminary answer key||31st May 2020|
|Last date to submit objections||2nd June 2020|
|Result announcement||10th June 2020|
|Counseling begins||3rd Week Of October 2020|
TS PGLCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates holding LL.B./ B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/ appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible. However, he/ she should pass the examination at the time of counselling for admission.
- Aspirants seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TS PGLCET-2020.
- General Category: Rs. 1000
- SC, ST Category: Rs. 800
Procedure To Apply For TS PGLCET 2020 Entrance Exam
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education @ tsche.ac.in
- After visiting, the official website hit on the link TS PGLCET 2020 Notification.
- Now the home page will appear on the screen.
- Next, you have to go to the application download link.
- Later on, download the application by clicking on the link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form after reading the eligibility details.
- Fill the required details.
- Cross-check the details.
- Now you have to, pay the application fee based on your category.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Download the application or take a print out for further use.
To Check & Download TS PGLCET 2020 Notification: Click Here (Available Now)
TS PGLCET 2020 Dates: Click Here
To Submit Online TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Therefore, for more updates and relevant information regarding TS PGLCET 2020 Notification 2020 and Exam Date, Online Application form keep browsing our website freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form be available?
TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form is released on 6th March 2020.
How to apply for TS PGLCET 2020 Exam?
To apply for the TS PGLCET 2020 Exam, you have to visit the official site @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the announced TS PGLCET Exam Date?
TS PGLCET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 27th May 2020.