TS Polycet Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Those who have applied for the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet) must and should have to check this page. We have provided the TS Polycet 2020 Syllabus PDF along with the latest TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2020. So, candidates must be prepared for the TS Polycet Exam using the given study material.
Therefore, we arranged all the details about that Exam Pattern in the next sections of the post. Also, candidates can visit the official site at polycetts.nic.in to get more information. Furthermore, we have also provided the subject-wise topic PDF link to the end. So that you can easily download the TS Polycet 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF.
TS Polycet Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (SBTET)|
|Name Of The Examination||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
Participants refer to the above table given above for the exam date. For more such information candidates visit the site polycetts.nic.in. All the information we have provided in this post is taken from the Official website as mentioned in the tabular form. So, applicants do not hesitate to visit our site for the data available on a single page.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TS Polycet Hall Ticket|
|TS Polycet Notification|
|TS Polycet Previous Question Papers|
|TS Polycet Result|
|TS Polycet Answer Key|
|TS Polycet Counselling|
|TS Polycet Seat Allotment Result|
TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2020
- There are sections in the TS Polycet namely Section A, Section B, Section C.
- In section-A mathematics, questions appear and in second section Physics questions are available in the exam and in section-C Chemistry questions are given.
- In the TS Polycet, there are four sets of papers for the candidates. But the questions are almost similar in all the sets.
- Moreover, candidates must complete all the sections within the time limit. Otherwise, the exam automatically submits.
- So, candidates allot one minute to each question if any of the questions found difficult to leave them and solve them later.
- Also, the other details about the individual sections of the exam refer to the above tabular form.
- The sub-topics for the subjects from every section is available below.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours.
Download TS Polycet Syllabus 2020 PDF
Well, from this section download the TS Polycet Syllabus PDF through the direct links available in these posts. Candidates can refer individually from the site itself. So, drag this article for the topics in every subject. Moreover, aspirants can also follow our Previous Question Papers provided on the web portal. Candidates have the possibility to download the papers too. And, participants compare the subject questions with the marks given in the exam pattern. Then, start the revision of the syllabus for the TS Polycet.
Also, candidates must have an idea of the TS Polycet 2020 Syllabus. Then only the preparation will be easy. So, contenders save the TS Polycet Syllabus for the purpose of preparation. Also, candidates have other links about the exam. Interested applicants can go through the links and follow the information provided in the posts.
TS Polycet Mathematics Syllabus
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
TS Polycet Physics Syllabus
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Reflection of Light
TS Polycet Chemistry Syllabus
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry
TS Polycet Biology Syllabus
- Diversity in the Living World
- Plant Kingdom
- Cell & Cell Division
- Physiology of Plants
- Reproduction, Growth & Development Ecology & Environment Biotechnology
- Origin & Evolution of Life
- Animal Kingdom
- Structural Organization of Body
- Physiology in Animals
- Reproduction & Development in Animals Biodiversity & Conservation
- Biology in Human Welfare
To Download TS Polycet Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
By this the data given including the TS Polycet Syllabus 2020 is informative. Candidates can also refer our site Freshers Now for more such posts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time will be given to complete the TS Polycet 2020 Exam?
There will be only 2 Hours 30 Minutes of time provided to complete the TS Polycet Exam.
From which sections will be questions be asked?
All the questions in the TS Polycet Exam will be asked from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Is there any negative marking in the TS Polycet Exam?
There is no negative marking in the TS Polycet Exam.