TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Start your preparation with the TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 provided here. Also, to help the applicants, we have collected the detailed TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2022 and the TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022 and provided here in the form of a TSNPDCL AE Electrical Syllabus 2022 PDF. Download the TSNPDCL AE Syllabus 2022 and plan out your preparation accordingly. The link to download the TSNPDCL AE Syllabus PDF has been provided below.
The Written Exam consists of 2 Sections. Section A contains 80 questions from core subjects. Section B contains 20 questions from General Awareness, Numerical Ability, and History related to Telangana Culture & Movement. The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours and the total marks is 100 Marks. The questions asked in the exam are of multiple choice objective type.
TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 – Details
|TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
The higher authorities of the Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) have given the TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022 in the notification. To help the aspirants, we had provided the details from the following table. Go through the tabular form and get the details about the name of the subject, the number of questions, number of marks, and time duration of the exam.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Section A: Core Technical Subject||80||80|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 hours (120 Minutes)|
|Multiple Choice Questions|
Download TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF
Get the TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF along with the subject wise topics provided in the below sections. People must start their preparation using the TSNPDCL AE Syllabus 2022 and also note down the important topics. And, the download links of the TSNPDCL AE Electrical Syllabus 2022 PDF are attached at the end section of the page. Use them and prepare them as per the schedule you have been prepared.
I. Engineering Mathematics
- Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values, Eigenvectors.
- Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite and improper integrals, Partial Derivatives, Maxima and minima, Multiple integrals, Fourier series, Vector identities, Directional derivatives, Line integral, Surface integral, Volume integral, Stokes’s theorem, Gauss’s theorem, Green’s theorem.
- Differential equations: First order equations (linear and nonlinear), Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients, Method of variation of parameters, Cauchy’s equation, Euler’s equation, Initial and boundary value problems, Partial Differential Equations, Method of separation of variables.
- Complex variables: Analytic functions, Cauchy’s integral theorem, Cauchy’s integral formula, Taylor series, Laurent series, Residue theorem, Solution integrals.
- Probability and Statistics: Sampling theorems, Conditional probability, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Random variables, Discrete and Continuous distributions, Poisson distribution, Normal distribution, Binomial distribution, Correlation analysis, Regression analysis.
- Numerical Methods: Solutions of nonlinear algebraic equations, Single and Multi‐step methods for differential equations.
- Transform Theory: Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform, z‐Transform
II. Electrical Engineering
- Electric Circuits: Network graph, KCL, KVL, Node and Mesh analysis, Transient response of dc and ac networks, Sinusoidal steady‐state analysis, Resonance, Passive filters, Ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Superposition theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem, Two‐port networks, Three phase circuits, Power and power factor in ac circuits.
- Electromagnetic Fields: Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field Intensity, Electric Flux Density, Gauss’s Law, Divergence, Electric field and potential due to point, line, plane and spherical charge distributions, Effect of dielectric medium, Capacitance of simple configurations, Biot‐Savart’s law, Ampere’s law, Curl, Faraday’s law, Lorentz force, Inductance, Magnetomotive force, Reluctance, Magnetic circuits, Self and Mutual inductance of simple configurations.
- Signals and Systems: Representation of continuous and discrete‐time signals, Shifting and scaling operations, Linear Time Invariant and Causal systems, Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals, Sampling theorem, Applications of Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and z-Transform.
- Electrical Machines: Single phase transformer: equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, open circuit and short circuit tests, regulation and efficiency; Three phase transformers: connections, parallel operation; Auto‐transformer, Electromechanical energy conversion principles, DC machines: separately excited, series and shunt, motoring and generating mode of operation and their characteristics, starting and speed control of dc motors; Three phase induction motors: principle of operation, types, performance, torque-speed
characteristics, no-load and blocked rotor tests, equivalent circuit, starting and speed
control; Operating principle of single phase induction motors; Synchronous machines:
cylindrical and salient pole machines, performance, regulation and parallel operation
of generators, starting of synchronous motor, characteristics; Types of losses and
efficiency calculations of electric machines.
- Power Systems: Power generation concepts, ac and dc transmission concepts, Models and performance of transmission lines and cables, Series and shunt compensation,
Electric field distribution and insulators, Distribution systems, per unit quantities, Bus admittance matrix, Gauss- Seidel and Newton-Raphson load flow methods, Voltage and Frequency control, Power factor correction, Symmetrical components, Symmetrical and unsymmetrical fault analysis, Principles of over current, differential and distance protection; Circuit breakers, System stability concepts, Equal area criterion.
- Control Systems: Mathematical modeling and representation of systems, Feedback principle, transfer function, Block diagrams and Signal flow graphs, Transient and Steady state analysis of linear time invariant systems, Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria, Bode plots, Root loci, Stability analysis, Lag, Lead and Lead Lag compensators; P, PI and PID
controllers; State space model, State transition matrix.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements: Bridges and Potentiometers, Measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; Instrument transformers, Digital voltmeters and multimeters, Phase, Time and Frequency measurement; Oscilloscopes, Error analysis.
- Analog and Digital Electronics: Characteristics of diodes, BJT, MOSFET; Simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifiers; Amplifiers: Biasing, Equivalent circuit and Frequency response; Oscillators and Feedback amplifiers; Operational amplifiers: Characteristics and applications; Simple active filters, VCOs and Timers, Combinational and Sequential logic circuits, Multiplexer, Demultiplexer, Schmitt trigger, Sample and hold circuits, A/D and D/A converters, 8085Microprocessor: Architecture, Programming and Interfacing.
- Power Electronics: Characteristics of semiconductor power devices: Diode, Thyristor, Triac, GTO, MOSFET, IGBT; DC to DC conversion: Buck, Boost and Buck-Boost converters; Single and three phase configuration of uncontrolled rectifiers, Line commutated thyristor based converters, Bidirectional ac to dc voltage source converters, Issues of line current harmonics, Power factor, Distortion factor of ac to dc converters, Single phase and three phase inverters, Sinusoidal pulse width modulation.
Section – B: General Awareness and Numerical Ability
i) Analytical & Numerical Ability
ii) General Awareness
iv) Related to Telangana Culture & Movement and
v) Computer Knowledge
|TSNPDCL AE (Electrical) Syllabus 2022 – Important Links|
|Download TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Download the TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF from the above link. And, follow us regularly to get all the latest updates and notifications regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Electrical Previous Question Papers||TSNPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment|
|Telangana Govt Jobs||Telangana Employment News|
|Assistant Engineer Jobs||Bachelors Degree Govt Jobs|